The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be. The hamadryads are back in the Norfolk Broads with cross-breeding aforethought. Can London's Finest fend off the assault or is humanity doomed to extended life as the playthings of voluptuous immortals?

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Hello Tom... still writing?:heart:

No, dammit! As my A/V says I have a serious case of writers block. There's sand in the gears of the Idea Factory. :mad:

I'm hoping to lure Diedre back with some Godiva chocolate bunnies.

No, dammit! As my A/V says I have a serious case of writers block. There's sand in the gears of the Idea Factory. :mad:

I'm hoping to lure Diedre back with some Godiva chocolate bunnies.

Then in a few days might I convince you to case an editorial eye over my latest drivel?

Yes... Godiva chocolates are to yumm for!

Good night guys... sending you all naughty dreams;)

:kiss::heart:

Good Morning all, from a cool UK.
The fire's lit the cookies are in stock and alls well with the world.

Question for the Bear:
Will Sherlock Homes make it to the Norfolk nest of Hamadryads and kill them all in time to save the world ?
See next week's thrilling instalment.

[available by subscription only to "Dryads TV network" only. Subject to availability and a Mk 27 display. ]

Given that nymphs are supposed to very attractive and sex-positive, why would I want them to be defeated? Bring 'em on! :D :devil: :cool:

Given that nymphs are supposed to very attractive and sex-positive, why would I want them to be defeated? Bring 'em on! :D :devil: :cool:

Ah, sorry. In that case:-

Will Benedict G Racket manage to save the dryads from the fire and let them live happily ever after ? Can he find and save the last one in the forest ?
See next weeks thrilling instalment of " Hammer Triad; woodsman".

Sorry, mate. Just a bit of fun

Hey there Nakedteers! :D

Did everyone have a good time today? Find lots of eggs and candy?

Not tonight, just mountains of whipped cream. Y'gotta love a diet that allows you to gobble whipped cream and still lose weight. Amazing . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back