Jarrods Babygirl (closed)

jeremiah1982

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 7, 2007
Posts
1,967
It had been almost ten years since Jarrod had caught up with Steven, living interstate meant that it s difficult to catch up with his one time high school mate. It Snyder pure chance that works latest development was in his hometown and neither of them hesitated to use it an excuse to have a few drinks.
Jarrod wad in his mid thirties but had always kept himself in good health, without being a gym junkie he maintained a regular fitness routine, single and working much harder than he sound need to Jarrod found no tint to pursue a relationship. Exactly hit they fit back tu Stevens house that night he wasn't sure. Lying in their spare bedroom he found in doing need for a drink he found his way to the kitchen wearing nothing more than his boxer shorts
 
Last edited:
Ashley had been sitting upon the kitchen counter, drinking a beer she found in the fridge when she heard someone walking towards the kitchen. She had to hide it, her dad had made it very clear that she was not to consume any alcohol while under his roof and if it was him who was soon to be entering the kitchen, she sure would be in a lot of trouble.

Luckily for her, it was her daddy's friend, Jarrod. She had seen pics of him in her dad's old highschool photos and had always been quite fond of him. "Hello" she said as she noticed he was only wearing his boxers
 
As Jarrod entered the kitchen he heard as casual hello and without even really giving it a second thought he waved back, forgetting where he was for a moment as he grabbed a glass. It wasn't until he reached roars the tap that he realised. Suddenly and sticky he turned his body. His first reaction shock as a stunning young woman sat on the counter top downing a beer with a mischievous "I'm such a bad girl" smirk across her face.

"I don't your father would be too pleased to see you drinking that"

His eyes betraying him as he ogled her stunning young body for the first time. There wad no denying that this had to be Stevens daughter but he never dared imagine she'd look like this
 
"Well who cares, I don't think he'd be too pleased to see his friend ogling his daughter either" She smirked. Ashley was a very mischievous girl. To her dad, she was just his little girl, but to everyone else she was a little devil, playing every guy she met. Life was all a game to her and so far she had been winning it.
"I also recommend you put on some clothes before I tell my daddy" She says mischievously, this was her opportunity to see if she could play older guys, or if it was only young guys she could fool with her D cup breasts.
 
Jarrod liked up into her eyes, judging her attitude for a moment before smirking back at her, snatching the beer straight from her hand and leaning back on the counter sculling down the half that remained.
"you better be careful who you're trying to play games with young miss."
Slowly and without hesitation he placed the bottle down and moved right infront of her, openly checking out his mates young daughter. Her tone was silky and opened at the front to reveal one of the sexiest black lacy bra and g-strings he'd seen in a very very long time.
Griping her inner thigh firmly he openly challenged her.
"I don't play games Babygirl, so you beter think very very carefully before you make you next move "

Smirking he took a big step away from her, not once attempting to hide his growing arousal
 
Shocked at his reaction, she realised that it wasn't going to be easy to win this round. She was even starting to contemplate not even trying. But she couldn't give up, she just needed to step up her game and with him checking her out openly, she knew she was in with a chance.

Watching him walk away after gripping her thighs, she opened her mouth and said:

"So you're just going to walk away and not even bother help me get down I see. Judging from how you've responded to me, you're nothing like my daddy described you to be"

Spreading her legs wide open, she then takes off her robe and ties her long dark brown hair into a ponytail.
 
Last edited:
Jarrod watched as the sexy young minx smirked through his entire challenge, not only refusing to be intimidating or back down but then turning his own challenge against him. He grinned right back at her, the smart arsed little bitch wasnt kidding around. If there was one thing Jarrod knew was how he reacted to confidence, to a challenge, no-one won a challenge against Jarrod especially not some young over confident brat with daddy issues. Jarrods eyes met hers without a moments hesitation.

"You think you can control this little situation? You really think you can play this game with me?"

Slowly and purposely he gripped her hips, roughly lifting her down before forcefully turning her and forcing her against the wall.

"If you want to see just what sort of man I am keep pushing you little shit, we'll see whos moaning for 'Daddy' after Ive torn all of this off you and TAKEN you in your own house"

Slowly he released her but refusing to back away, daering her to make her next move. Daring her to call him and test whether he is a man of his word
 
Ashley froze, she was not expecting him to respond like this. She had gotten herself into a situation where she was unable to get out of. His force made her body tremble in fear. He was scaring her. She had never pictured him as this sort of man, more like someone who no matter what always stayed calm. Though scared, she could feel herself become very wet, her g-string soaking up as much of her juices as it was capable of doing. If she had to admit one thing, it would be that she found Jarrod to be very attractive and in good health, a direct contrast to her dad who wasn't obese, but could lose a bit of weight.

"Oh i'm not playing a game sir, I never play games, ask my daddy yourself, i'm his sweet little angel"
With her mischievous ways not tripping him over into her little trap, Ashley had to resort to her other persona, the only one her daddy knew. Jarrod was sure to fall for her, and then she'd be able to play him then win this game.

"I don't want you to take me, I'm only still a virgin. Daddy says i'm not allowed to have sex"
Although this was a complete lie, and she in fact would bring a new guy home every week or so, Ashley sure hoped that it would work.

"I don't think you'd want to get my daddy upset with you would you?"
The fact that he was friends with her daddy was even better, if she could continuously threaten to damage their friendship, this game would get a hell lot easier
 
Last edited:
Jarrod hesitated but only for a moment, this young girl was pushing his buttons, at first he was sure she had been doing it deliberately but then her demeanor changed, was this her backing down? Was she infact just trying to get a rise and his challenge and warnings had made her back of, one last time his eyes openly ogled her as he stepped back forward, he made no attempt to hide his arousal or the fact that she was the one that had inspired it, his boxers did little to hide the thick 8.5inch cock she had inspired. He ran his fingers through her hair before grabbing a fist full of her hair and forcing him to look up into his eyes as he gaged the way she reacted.

"You're a mystery Ashley, I'll give you that. Im still not convinced but Im going to give you a chance to keep this little a secret from your father. I'm going to leave you now and return to my room, in 2 minutes your going to follow me and lock the door behind you. If you do this your father never needs to find out what you tried here tonight. But the moment that door locks you are mine... Do you understand babygirl? The moment you turn that lock every inch of your body belongs to Daddy."

He released her, his hand sliding firmly down the front of her straight into her panties and firmly rubbing against her outter lips, he smirked as he felt her arousal, pulling his hand away and tasting her before returning to the spare room. The remainder of this trip had just gotten far more interesting.
 
Ashley looked down towards his arousal, smiling to herself, she was proud of what she had so far accomplished as he ran his fingers through her hair. That was until he grabbed her hair, making her look into his eyes. His words reminded her of some porn she had watched the other day and she was getting extremely aroused, but at the same time she felt intimidated. Jarrods strength and confidence was all too much. The words "You are mine" rang in her head as she opened her mouth. She was about to say something when he slid his hand down her panties.

His touch felt amazing and when he removed his hand, she only thirsted for more. As he turned and walked back to the spare room, she knew that she could not win this game. It was either lose or get in trouble with her daddy. Both she did not want, although she did want him to take her, so she chose to lose. Ashley slowly walked towards the spare room, opening the door carefully and closed it quickly. She locked the door then said "I'm yours, you win"

She had just admitted defeat, making it the first time she had ever lost to a guy. Tears started to roll down her face.
 
Slowly he moved to his bed, a nice large queen sized bed plenty of room for where tonight was going to lead, a smirk crossed his face as he heard her steps, shed barely lasted 30 seconds before she entered his door, as he lied down on the bed he looked across the room at her, she looked defeated almost broken but deep inside he still saw that spark, a single tear ran down her cheek as she admitted defeat. A lust and a need burning in her eyes as he approached her, his finger rubbing off her tear gently.

"Good Girl, you dont like to lose do you babygirl, so used to getting what you want. You're going to be glad you knelt to me Babygirl.

He firmly took her in his arms pressing her forcefully against the door as he pressed his lips to her own, biting her bottom lip gently before releasing her and moving to the bed, knowing she wad following.

"You're mine Ashley, and if you were excited out in the kitchen, you haven't felt anything yet. I want to see that attitude out of my babygirl, Im going to exploit it and use it to to take you places you've never even dreamed of"
 
His lips felt so nice as he kissed her and the way he bit her lip paralysed her body. Without even thinking she followed him. The urge to just fight him was high but for some odd reason, she wasn't able to release it, frustrating her even more than when she admitted her defeat. "I hate you" she said. Ashley hated this feeling, it made her feel small.

"And don't call me baby girl" she hissed back at him as she sat on the bed, taking off her silk robe and throwing it on the floor.
 
Suddenly his look became stern, as she spoke back to him he slammed her into the wall, his firm hands against her shoulders as he pressed his hardened cock against her, grinding openly making sure she knew not that she hadnt had an effect on him, on the contrary in some ways she had won more than she ever had. His eyes were stern and controlling and yet displayed a care he hoed she hadnt expected.

"Before this night is over your going to be thankful for everytime you hear those words babygirl."

His fingers pressed firmly against her panties, groaning in delight as he felt her wetness, even more aroused than she was minutes ago, sliding them to the side he kissed her, his tongue dancing with her own as his fingers found her clit and began to circle it slowly.

"Im in charge, you belong to be, but I promise you Babygirl, Daddy is going to make that feel so good. Your going to end up moaning in my ear whenever you hear Daddy call you babygirl, I may own you but tonight I show you I care"
 
She moaned as he played with her clit. "Ok daddy" she said as she continued to moan. When Ashley woke up this morning she never imagined that she'd say those words to someone other than her father. It wasn't even in her mind that she's be taken by someone more than a decade older than her this very night. But here she was allowing her daddy's friend to play with her clit, and she was enjoying it.
 
Jarrod slid two fingers inside of her tight pussy, as his thumb pressed firmly against her clitoris, his lips moved to her neck, kissing lightly before gracing his teeth over her soft flesh. He eased her in slowly, losing control was a new experiance for this girl. She was used to being in control, taking what she wanted, but tonight she gave all of that up. Tonight she would never look back. Tonight this gorgeous, stunning babygirl was his and she'd never be the same again.

"Mmmm theres a good babygirl, see you like it dont you. Already your starting to enjoy the feeling of not having to be in control. There is so much power in submission and Daddy is going to show it all to you."

Slowly released her motioning her to follow him back to the bed as he removed his boxers, his thick 8.5 inc cock springing out infront of her, his fingers running through her hair lightly before once again grabbing a fistfull of her long locks and pulling her head back firmly to look deep into his eyes, slowly he brought her to her knees. It was time she began to feel the pleasure that could only come from her Daddy .
 
Astonished at how big his cock was she let out a small gasp before saying "wow, you're really big. Much bigger than all the boys ever taken." His grip on her hair was forceful as he pulled her down to her knees. This was a whole new experience for her and she was beginning to enjoy it, but then again, she was still ashamed of losing. It then hit her that she could still win this. She knew that he was attracted to her. It was very obvious back in the kitchen when he was ogling her hot body.

To her Jarrod was old, and she assumed it had been a long time since he was laid due to the fact that he had been very forceful with her to get her to allow him to take her. Maybe she could play on how old he was, even though he wasn't quite old.

Placing her hands around his cock, she then opened her mouth and said "I bet it's been a few years since you've had someone's mouth on your big old cock, I reckon it won't take me long to make you cum old man"
 
Jarrods cock twitches as he felt her lips press against it ffor the first time, instantly he felt the expert touch of an experienced tongue and was unable to help himself, groaning out loud as her confidence begin to return. He enjoyed control, especially when a girl was as confidence as this but there was also something more. Ashley wasnt exactly the sub kind of girl he was used to, on one side of things this only challenged him and made him stronger with her, on the other his cock ached and reacted when she attempted to challenge him. She was right it had been a while although not as long as her exaggerations attempted to suggest, was it possible for the first time in years that he had a girl that could seriously challenge him? He smirked as her mouth took another inch of his cock into her mouth. There was many ways he could have played this off, simply taken control would normally have been his first reaction with the hint of what could easilly become a serious powerplay he instead allowed her to believe that she might have him, he allowed his knees to go weak as he sat down onto the bed. He was going to see what she was capable of.

"oooohh Daddy never imagined that his babygirls skills could be soo good"
 
Ashley became annoyed when he didn't respond to her remarks about his age. She so desperately wanted him to respond so that she could continue. It then hit her that maybe he didn't say anything because it hurt him, but when he said "oooohh Daddy never imagined that his babygirls skills could be soo good" she knew that he didn't care and was just simply ignoring it.

She had to go a different way about taking back the lead. Continuing to suck his cock, moving her mouth up and down his shaft while licking the head, she felt his grip on her hair loosen before finally letting go. He was enjoying the blowjob she was giving, which didn't surprise her, she was probably the best cock sucker in town.

Still wanting to take control, she came up with an idea. Placing her hand back on his cock and the other around his balls, she slowly slid her mouth off of his cock before squeezing his cock and balls tightly.

"I wouldn't have relaxed if I was you" she smirked.
 
The way Ashley sucked his cock was amazing, a clearly practiced technique as as her tongue moved and she re-positioned herself he could tell this was the first time she'd found herself havinbg to deal with a cock as large as his, and true to her skill and confidence she didn't miss a beat, slowly his hand relaxed as he allowed her to have a little control back, testing her, interested to see what she was capable of. A quiet groan escaped his lips not deliberate by any means but easilly enough to make sure she knew it was working. He felt her take advantage of his relaxation, her hnds wrapping firmly around the base of his cock and another taking his balls in hand, his body relaxed. And he groaned as she looked up at him with an incredibly evil smirk, sliding her lips from his throbbing cock.

"I wouldnt have relaxed if I were you" She said, completely full of herself.

The little bitch, didn't take her long to exploit his kindness. Part of him wanted to take her there and then but no he wasn't going to allow her to get to him that easily, he had to let her go before he pulled her back in. He smirked right back at her, displaying hunger and lust. His eyes stared deep into hers, not in submission but definitely displaying weakness. He opened his mouth to talk hesitating only for a moment as he fought to find the words he needed.

"Oh? Im sure I can handle anything my babygirl can imagine, try Daddy... He dares you."

And there it was. He'd laid out the gauntlet. Was there a chance he was underestimating her? Oh god he hoped so
 
As she looked into the eyes which were staring down at her, she saw weakness. Tightening her grip on his cock and balls, she began to pull on them. "Though I had admitted defeat earlier on daddy, I couldn't possibly just give up that easily" She said as she continued to pull on his cock and balls. "I will definitely challenge you. You may think you can win, but i'm not so sure about that"
 
He grinned, her confidence was intoxicating, her determination not just to fuck him but to take victory from him was incredibly arousing, his mind was racing. He hadn't been this excited for years, literally years. It was at this moment that he realised that there was a chance that she was right, that maybe just maybe she had been right to suggest that relaxing was a mistake. His fingers moved through her hair once more, quickly gripping it and sliding his entire cock deep deep down her throat, forcibly making her gag before releasing her again. The sensation of what he has just done forcingt a loud groan from hiis lips, the sensation on his cock as powerful as the message he had just delivered. She may have found a weakness but that didnt mean shed won... Not yet atleast
 
Not prepared for his next move, she found herself gaging on his cock, forcing her to release her grip on his cock and balls. She had thought she was winning, when in fact he had only let her believe she was, making it much more painful for Ashley when he took that away from her by grabbing her hair and forcing his cock down her throat. All control was taken from her and she found yet again a tear roll down her face. As he continued to face fuck her, she began to think about getting revenge, possibly throwing his tactics back at him.

Pushing away from his cock, she finally got out of his grip. "I'm sorry about the way I fought you daddy, i'm all yours" She said as she looked up at him.
 
He had deliberately gagged her, seemingly a good way to show he still has something left and yet despite that he felt himself weakening, she was good, very good, good enough to have him worried. But then she appeared to question herself once again, he couldnt help but smirk as she offered herself to him once again, the dominant part of his brain relishing in the moment. Once again he relaxed,, disappointed that the battle was over and yet excited to finally have this increadible young woman to control. He forced a smile, trying to make sure he hid the fact that she was closer than she realised as he brought her down to the bed.

"Yes you are, you are all mine Babygirl and its time Daddy took what he wanted."
 
Ashley smiled a slightly fake but real smile. Though hating to lose control like she had done previously, she knew it was the only way she would win. She was also kind of excited about being submissive, and not having to be in charge. "Fuck me daddy" She said as he laid her down on the bed.

Taking off her bra and g-string as quickly as she possibly could laying down, she looked at Jarrod and said "Daddy do you like?"
 
"Fuck me Daddy"

The very way that she said it caused his cock to jerk in excitement, a groan escaping from her lips, this is the moment he'd been waiting for, he watched as she almost tore her clothing off and then he watched her lay back, biting his bottom lip as her legs partned for him, his eyes turned from excited to stern, unable to help himself he crawled onto the bed.

"Daddy do you like"

He looked deep into her eyes.

"Fuck yes Baby, Daddy LOVES IT!"

His cock head pressed firmly against her dripping wet pussy lips, he teased her gently sliding the head of his cock inside and then withdrawing, looking deep into her eyes with a knowing smile, before takigng her, driving his cock inside her deeply.
 
Back
Top