Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Stunning once again!!!!!! I do love love love thus thread!! thanks for postinting and sharing!! Xxx

No bondage, and not pantyhose. But this is what I got for ya. ;)

Could be considered a submissive pose, so it still fits the thread theme..

8516552815_96acc81ce5_c.jpg

Yes it is a submissive pose with a great deal of options. The seamed stockings with red shows is very good combination.

;) Glad my profile pic was appreciated.

Your thread. You can bend all the rules you want. I won't tell. ;)

(Great pic)

Its true, my thread, I'll do what I want! ;p

God, you're sexy as hell. I very much like this submissive pose. :devil:

:)

You look amazing, in and out of ropes! ;) And I love your lingerie and stockings.

Btw, is your ceiling low, or are you quite tall (or both)?

I'm average height, 5'4. Thats our basement, our ceilings are a bit lower than most... apparently that was the thing when building in the 60s.

It's great to see someone having so much erotic fun. love your flexibility, figure and hair.

Well thank you very much :)

Stunning once again!!!!!! I do love love love thus thread!! thanks for postinting and sharing!! Xxx

You're quite welcome Mr. Daz...thanks for gracing this thread with your presence :)

Yes it is a submissive pose with a great deal of options. The seamed stockings with red shows is very good combination.

;) Glad my profile pic was appreciated.

I <3 stockings and lingerie. Heels, not so much...those are 1 of the umm 3 pair that I have.

They're mostly for show.

very nice collection of photos =) thank you for sharing them with us.

very nice collection of photos =) thank you for sharing them with us.

As always, my pleasure :)

I'm glad you're all enjoying them!

Now you've seen mine, show me yours ;) I'd love to see other folks' homespun bdsm!

New page new pic

And because its my thread...and I can what I want ;) here's some vintage wilf:

2639261639_bf04a674dc_z.jpg

tug ...tug .tug

The ropes ....you dirty minded people ...
But I have to say its been quite a while since I subscribed to a thread ...but this one captures the mind too much to not ....so good of you and your contributers to share ...
...oh and did I say the pictures are hot ?....cuz they are !

No bondage, and not pantyhose. But this is what I got for ya. ;)

Could be considered a submissive pose, so it still fits the thread theme..

8516552815_96acc81ce5_c.jpg

Your ass is simply beautiful! It looks especially lovely in a thong, and when framed with sexy stockings and a garter to accentuate the bare cheeks.

Great thighs, and the red heels are a wonderful touch as well. Thank you.

I'm typically not into bondage... But that is simply sexy

Ohh thats very mild bondage, thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

Gorgeous! & nice pirate knots;)

Pirate knots?! Is everything about pirates and booty with you?! ;p

Vintage or not, your photos definitely a collector's item! ;) Love the way the ropes frame your delicious-looking breasts ...

Thank you, I love the way they feel against my skin.

The things you make me want todo...

Oh? Do share ;)

The ropes ....you dirty minded people ...
But I have to say its been quite a while since I subscribed to a thread ...but this one captures the mind too much to not ....so good of you and your contributers to share ...
...oh and did I say the pictures are hot ?....cuz they are !

Thanks! We need more contributors for sure! :)

Your ass is simply beautiful! It looks especially lovely in a thong, and when framed with sexy stockings and a garter to accentuate the bare cheeks.

Great thighs, and the red heels are a wonderful touch as well. Thank you.

You're very welcome :) This is one of my favorite lingerie ensembles...

Your photos make me hard, and greedy. More, more, more. Or knot. So glad you share when you do. Your butt looks soooo good posed in your basement!

I would say that you are just as fine as you were then maybe even finer!!! :D

Like a fine wine..errr ok not really :rolleyes:

Love this image! Well, love all your images!

Thanks studybuddy! I like your photos too :)

Your photos make me hard, and greedy. More, more, more. Or knot. So glad you share when you do. Your butt looks soooo good posed in your basement!

Or knot...I see what you did there, clever ;) More, I'll try to accommodate...i just need to make time for another session. *sigh* I wish there were more hours in the day.

I'll have to check the archives in the meantime...

What a wonderfully arousing thread. Bondage isn't something that we've ever tried before but it turns out that it turns us both on immensely. So much so that we couldn't get to the end of the thread before the clothes were off.

Thanks and a weekend of a little light bondage awaits.

Woman, these pictures are thought wreckers!

Sorry to be a distraction...wait, no I'm not.

I would love to be able to taste of your fruit juice!!! :devil:

;)

:D Thank you!

But of course!

What a wonderfully arousing thread. Bondage isn't something that we've ever tried before but it turns out that it turns us both on immensely. So much so that we couldn't get to the end of the thread before the clothes were off.

Thanks and a weekend of a little light bondage awaits.

Ohhhhhh how fun! Bondage doesn't have to be all whips and chains...although thats fun too. I fall in love with the ropes more and more each time I'm tied up.

Have fun with your foray into bondage...sounds like an exciting weekend!

I'm a tad bit jealous as ours will probably lack bdsm ;(

Last edited:
Back