What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left is down and very unhappy. Obama has failed in saving the world as they have been led to believe. The truth is painful.

Imagination can be a wonderful thing. Yours needs a fine-tuning. :) (not by me).

Don't mistake my defense of freedom to be anything but. I personally invite you to bring your very best effort in advancing your racist attack, I ask no quarter or consideration. You want to attack the color of my skin, bring it. You want to attack my military service, bring it. You want to attack me personally, bring it. I can handle anything you got, especially now that I know I'm not dealing with a human being. So, get on with it.

Just let me know sooner before later where I should send your birthday present for this year. It's a limited-edition crystal glass for you to drink Busy's racist shitstain nut milk like a civilized person instead of the way you usually siphon it out of his little spigot with your mouth, making a mess all on the floor and shit.

See, I'm looking out for your interests, dude. Your ungrateful ass oughtta be thankful.

Wait. What?

He must be smoking some rare reserve shit he got from his tour of duty in Asia way back when, cuz he is the only down and unhappy motherfucker in here on a daily basis.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm the happiest dude here. You're the one with stressed out ovaries.:D

Riiiight. I can pick out any day of the week from the last four-to-five years where you're stress pulling out your scalp pubic hairs over President Obama, democrats, liberals, foreigners, Muslims, women, gays, the economy, illegal aliens, everyone not white, etc., etc., etc...

You should be a virtual Telly Savalas by now with your anguish. :D

And so he should.
Any good self respecting koala has freekin long, long, tree-climbing toe nails attached to his feet.

Republican governor Rick Scott recently flip-flopped on his opposition to accepting the Obamacare Medicaid expansion. Florida spent 2.8 billion paying to care for the uninsured last year and federal Medicaid assistance would have covered most of them and saved the state almost $2 billion in a single year.

Republican governors in states like Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, NC, and SC are still saying that their state can't afford to save billions though. The Republican War on Math is alive and well in 2013.

Meanwhile by blocking federal Medicaid funding in their states Republicans are going all-out to make sure Obamacare comes in well under budget... and runs a substantial surplus.

Last edited:
He said that? Richard Daily said we need MORE Unions.....what is wrong with these people?

Unions prevent wages from deflating.

High wages means a high GDP, because as you may or may not be aware, consumer spending drives our economy.

I realize that this concept is difficult for you to understand, but it's pretty simple.

High wages means a high GDP, because as you may or may not be aware, consumer spending drives our economy.

I realize that this concept is difficult for you to understand, but it's pretty simple.

Must be for you to dick_liar_daily higher wages don't have shit to do with gdp dumb fuck if that was the case we would have minimum wage at 100 dollars a hour.

union's put companies out of business. its just that simple

Must be for you to dick_liar_daily higher wages don't have shit to do with gdp dumb fuck if that was the case we would have minimum wage at 100 dollars a hour.

Dick Daily is stuck in 1940 and has no fucking clue we are in a global economy.

Some ignorant fuck at GM that places sheet metal into a machine doesn't deserve $40/hr plus all those bennies. This is why GM gets into trouble, as the union not only fucks over the company, union assholes fuck over consumers and union members.

Dick Daily is stuck in 1940 and has no fucking clue we are in a global economy.

Some ignorant fuck at GM that places sheet metal into a machine doesn't deserve $40/hr plus all those bennies. This is why GM gets into trouble, as the union not only fucks over the company, union assholes fuck over consumers and union members.

So you value the wages of a worker in another country over those of your own countrymen?

How very patriotic of you, dumber.

What hypocrisy?

I stand up for people and things outside of and different from myself. Unlike you and your self-serving bullshit.

You're biased with regards to people of color, mostly African Americans, and that's it. Don't make yourself out like some sort of saint.

So you value the wages of a worker in another country over those of your own countrymen?

How very patriotic of you, dumber.

And your pride (for what? being stupid) makes you bankrupt a company by offering wages that are pure fantasy?

remember, supply and demand.

Come on Dick, pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up
(greedy stupid little fucker)

On paper, yeah higher wages might spur consumer spending, but that is only one factor that drives a higher GDP. So in a sense, you're probably right on that one point. I just don't think a union-vs.-management adversarial relationship is in the best interest of the employees like you might think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back