Are you a fan of incest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had any interest in my parents or my siblings, although I got really turned on many years after the fact when my older sister told me she used to masturbate listening to me and my best friend experimenting with gay sex. Her bedroom was directly above mine and I guess we weren't as quiet as I thought.

I did have sex with two of my cousins. One was a one time thing, and she didn't speak to me for years afterward because of the guilt she felt. The other cousin and I were lovers for several months and have been great friends ever since. Both cousins have daughters (all in their 20's now, Chargergirl!) and I'd love to have sex with all three of them - together or separately.

Sounds realky hot

Have I thought about it, absolutely, but only in roleplay mode. I love the daddy's girl roleplay scenario and it can get very taboo.

My 62 year old sister is still the best ass I ever get to fuck followed closely by our 28 year old daughter. My wife wishes her daddy was still around to fuck her and she still gets it on with her 76 year old mama and our 30 year old son.

Damn! Lucky son!

When I was a teenager, we had VHS camcorder and my parents would video us kids at Christmas, on birthday's, or during our school performance like most families.

Anyway....one day I went in my parents bedroom and saw the camcorder tripod leaning in the corner. It stuck me as odd because my dad usually kept all the recording stuff in his den and I didn't know of any special event recently where my used the camcorder. A few weeks later, my dad came home from work and when he walked in the door he was carrying a bulk sized 8 pack of video tapes. I thought to myself, "why the hell does he need all those tapes." Again, it was just an odd thought until it finally hit me as why the tripod was in the bedroom.

That weekend I was alone in the house and started snooping. It wasn't long until I find a box of 5-6 unmarked video cassettes. I run to the VCR and pop in the tape and suspicions were correct... My parents were recording themselves having sex. I remembered being surprised by how dirty my mom turned out to be. I ended up jerking off and quickly returned the tapes exactly the way I found them. Every chance I could, I would watch those tapes and became extra excited when a new cassette was in the box. As far as I know, my parents never found out. I'm grateful for that because when you're a teenager and you find out your mom likes being fucked in the ass, it's better to let her keep thinking it a secret.

Niece

I fantasize about fucking my niece. I want her to initiate it and control me. What do you think?

When I was a teenager, we had VHS camcorder and my parents would video us kids at Christmas, on birthday's, or during our school performance like most families.

Anyway....one day I went in my parents bedroom and saw the camcorder tripod leaning in the corner. It stuck me as odd because my dad usually kept all the recording stuff in his den and I didn't know of any special event recently where my used the camcorder. A few weeks later, my dad came home from work and when he walked in the door he was carrying a bulk sized 8 pack of video tapes. I thought to myself, "why the hell does he need all those tapes." Again, it was just an odd thought until it finally hit me as why the tripod was in the bedroom.

That weekend I was alone in the house and started snooping. It wasn't long until I find a box of 5-6 unmarked video cassettes. I run to the VCR and pop in the tape and suspicions were correct... My parents were recording themselves having sex. I remembered being surprised by how dirty my mom turned out to be. I ended up jerking off and quickly returned the tapes exactly the way I found them. Every chance I could, I would watch those tapes and became extra excited when a new cassette was in the box. As far as I know, my parents never found out. I'm grateful for that because when you're a teenager and you find out your mom likes being fucked in the ass, it's better to let her keep thinking it a secret.

Lucky!!!!! Thats ultrahot!

Quiet the fan and indulge in the act as often as possible. I grew up in a very open family .

Big fan! As long as it is not forced and not molestation. Incest is best. The family that plays together, stays together.

Big fan! As long as it is not forced and not molestation. Incest is best. The family that plays together, stays together.
the excitement and taboo factor adds greatly to the sexual pleasure. I cant tell you how many times I fantasied about my mother and sister

the excitement and taboo factor adds greatly to the sexual pleasure. I cant tell you how many times I fantasied about my mother and sister
Instead of fantasizing, why not approach them about it? They may be open to it.

Always a huge fantasy for me. Theres of course daddy daughter that always gets me going. And there are a couple of cousins I wouldn't mind fucking ;)

I have have always want to have sex with my aunts and there daughters was a huge fantasy that sadly never came thru

mother and son

Love incest. Caught my mom cheating on my dad when I was 18. Later that day she caught me jacking off and when I told her what I saw, she had my cock in her mouth, and the fun continued for over six years !!!!

mother and son

Love incest. Caught my mom cheating on my dad when I was 18. Later that day she caught me jacking off and when I told her what I saw, she had my cock in her mouth, and the fun continued for over six years !!!!

Wow, now that is cool

My sis caught me jacking off.
I massaged her back and got to fondle her supple tips.
The nipple texture is embedded in my fingers now and still makes me rock hard to remember..

There was taboo in the house I grew up in. It was not considered taboo. I am an only child. I've a partner now who knows about my past. She supports me . I'm hers now. :heart:

Had some experiences with dad, and son. Naked wrestling with my brothers.

Like all sex and love. It can be so right with the correct people. I know of one woman who it is perfect for. Her and her Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back