Decadents and Dropouts IC

The Narator

"You know, Marcus, I once was told that precious jewelry like this one is displayed best when there are no conflicting optical distractions nearby to rival its beauty. Distractions like finely embroided clothing for example, and we both want the jewelry displayed to its best effect, don't we?"

Those words made Marcus' heart as well as his cock jump in anticipation, he watched her starting to undo her sandal and he finally found his voice back

"Then I must applaud the man who thought such as those words can only come from the mind of a genius"

He watched as her hands worked her sandal loose and drop it to the ground, he took notice of how sleek and well formed her ankle and foot looked like. He thought how it would feel to have her foot caressing his cock under the dinner table and he almost groaned at the thought and watched with rapt attention as her hands moved to the other sandal. He almost salivated at the thought of seeing the rest of her body unclothed, just as he imagined.
 
Verialyn gave a soft chuckle. "I hoped you would agree with that one."

Just as gracefully as she had disposed of the first sandal she got rid of the second one, letting it join its counterpart on the floor. Then one of her arms reached behind her and undid the clasp of her top, allowing it to slowly slide off her shoulders to the floor, exposing her weighty breasts. She was facing the window, and the cool air combined with the sexual tension of the situation caused her nipples to harden immediately. Marcus still could only see her back, but her orbs were large enough that a hint of their roundness was visible beneath her armpits.

Verialyn turned her attention to her last piece of clothing, and quickly the belt clasp of her skirt was undone. It also slid to the floor, revealing her small but firm and round ass for Marcus to admire as she stood naked except for the locket.

Now in the desired state for the presentation of the jewelry, she carefully reached into the box, and one after the other delicately slid the bracelets over her hands and onto her arms, until they were in their intended position in the middle of her upper arms. That done she stretched her arms to the side, her forearms pointing upwards in a 90 degree angle so that her new acquisition was dispayed nicely, and then she again looked over her shoulder at Marcus, asking him playfully

"I think they look really good. What do you say?"
 
The Narrator

Marcus watched as Ciara slipped out of her dress and reveals first her sexy back and then her firm, round ass. The smile she gave him as she looked at him over her naked shoulder just made him think of sinful lust and sex.

"I think they look really good. What do you say?"

Marcus admired the view, her long well shaped legs, her firm ass, her slender back and shoulders, the curve of her breasts visible as she extends her arms to the sides, her hair falling down her back like a waterfall. He licked his suddenly dry lips, wanting so badly to massage his cock, but restraining himself

"Ah from that angle they look truly good, but to catch a true image of the pieces they must be viewed from all angles"

He almost had to laugh at himself trying to sound like an art connoisseur while watching a totally naked woman pose with him in the same room, a woman that he couldn't wait to impale on his aching cock.
 
Verialyn continued to look at him over her shoulders, while she let her arms slowly sink back to her side. She shook her head in mock indignation as she replied while grinning impishly

"TzTz! But Master Farmintides, are you aware that that is a most indecent suggestion? To do so I would have to expose my bare breasts and pubic area to your gazes, and even do so close up to give you an even better view of the bracelets. That would surely cause you to flush in shame. Wouldn't you agree that such behavior from my side would be highly inappropriate?"
 
The Narrator

Marcus knew that she knew just what an effect she had on him, yet he had to say that she knew how to tease and he enjoyed that part of the game just as much.

"Ah yes my dear, it would seem highly unappropriated, but we are both burning to find out if the gift actually does suit your beauty, for a proper conclusion to be drawn we must investigate all avenues do you not agree?"

Marcus decided to play along, he knew that his reward after all this teasing will be much worth it
 
"I appreciate your willingness to make this sacrifice, but I simply can not bring myself to do this to you, dear Marcus. I hope you can understand my predicament."

With these words she bent forward and leaned slightly out of the window, placing her elbows on the windowsill. Her ample breasts were hanging in the open now, and although she could not spot anyone in the garden three stories below the sheer thought that someone might look up to her and see her that way aroused her.

She inhaled the fresh air deeply and let the rays of the morning sun warm her face as her ass was now even more prominently on display for Marcus. Her legs were closed firmly together, though, so nothing of her nether regions could be seen yet.
 
The Narrator

Marcus got up and made his way over to Ciara, he ran his hands over her hips and over her sides and then down again to stroke over her firm yet supple ass. He gently kissed her shoulder and whispered in her ear

"What would set your mind at ease my dear?"

His heart beated like a woodpecker tapping on a tree as his hands touched her silky skin and cupped her firm ass, for a moment he wondered if she would take him there as well, but shoved the thought aside, his prize was her sweet pussy and he was aiming to get it and this time remember it
 
Verialyn seemed surprised when she felt his hands on her. She turned her head to give him a puzzled look as she slowly inched away from him towards the window, and it was hard to tell whether the indignation in her voice was real or just another way to tease him as she exclaimed

"Mister Farmintides, what are you doing? You are touching me in a most inappropriate way!"
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

Marcus just smiled as she slightly pulled away from him, he kissed the smooth skin of her shoulder

"It is not inappropriate to marvel at the softest silk and it is only human for wanting to touch hit and I am only human my dear"
 
He was insistent, good. Verialyn was enjoying this game so far, and so she continued to shy away from him until her hips touched the edge of the windowsill and she could not go any further. She reflexively clutched her right arm over her breasts to cover at least her nipples should he try to get a glance at them over her shoulder, while her left had reached for the window frame to better support her.

Seemingly cornered this way, and still feeling his hands on her behind, she continued to look at him over her shoulder, now with a hint of pleading in her gaze, and continued

"But Master Farmintides, do you always give in to your base urges that easily and let yourself be dominated by them, forcing yourself on a woman?"
 
The Narrator

For now Marcus was happy with just kissing her soft skin, and slowly moving his hands over her firm ass and hips. He moved with her, noticing that she covered her nipples and looked at him once again.

He smiled at her words, oh how they would have stung if one did not know of the subtle game they were playing. Instead of answering her, he trailed soft little kisses along her left arm, stopping short of the bangle and admired the fine craftsmanship, it looked good against her skin, but he would rather have her turned around displaying all her wares to him. He smiled at her and ran a hand over her hair

"But my dear, if I was forcing myself onto you due to my base instincts would that not mean that right now you would be on the couch or floor in most of your clothes as I had my way with you? I am simply admiring your beauty and the silkiness of your skin, as compared to the gifts I have given you"
 
Verialyn could not go any further, she was now wedged in between his girth and the windowsill, barely able to move. She nevertheless tried to wriggle a little, as if trying to get out of this situation, and thereby rubbed her buttocks seemingly accidentally against his crotch.

Every time he placed a kiss on her arm she flinched ever so slightly while keeping eye contact with him, and seemingly frightened by his close presence she replied

"You were probably just waiting for a good opportunity, which arose when I was so kind as to take off my clothes to better display the bracelets. And now you are probably just reveling in my misery a little bit longer to get aroused, before you whip out your manhood and take me from behind right here with me half hanging out of the window.

But if you really just want to admire my skin I think you have seen all there is to see, so nothing stops you from stepping back now."
 
Last edited:
The Narrator

Gryph

Gryph was seated outside under a tree, he had a good meal and like one half of his kin, he enjoyed the feeling. He didn't become lazy, he just liked to rest a bit. A slight movement caught his eye and he looked up at the second floor and he could only stare, there stood the vampire, she was naked, or at least up to her waist as that was as far as Gryph could see. He looked at her magnificent breasts and her tight nipples. He thought that she looked fabulous int the dress, but out of it the sight of her made his cock stir. It has been years since Gryph had seen a naked woman and now he saw one that seemed perfect. Marcus moved into view, gently kissing her arm and Gryph averted his gaze, that was not a pretty sight to see

Marcus

Marcus started to doubt if he maybe was pushing the game too far, but a small something in her eyes made him wonder if maybe she was just acting

"Now my dear, I may be aroused by your beauty, but never will I be a barbarian"

If Marcus only knew, he would know what laughter his words would evoke.

"As for the admiration of your beauty and skin, one can never have enough, but if you would grace me with the view I so much desire, I shall give you my word as a gentleman that no intentions of mine will be forced upon you"
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kissed Aron and led him around the corner of the house, entering the garden. She was looking for Gryph and hoped to find a undisturbed spot in the garden. She did not want to make a life-show for peeping spectators.
"If Gryph agrees, you might tell him how to deal with me, if you promise him not to approach him himself. I know you can do such things from last night." She run her hand trhough his hair, looking around.
 
Aaron gave a weak smile at Phyliss. "You really think this large man will let himself be ordered around as easily as the guards during our last interaction?"

Then he pointed in a direction and added "If you are looking for our third comrade-in-arms, I think he is sitting over there."

---

Verialyn wondered if he had already forgotten how they had had their fun they last night. Nevertheless, he would have to be a little more insistent than that.

So she kept facing away from him and covering herself as she said pertly "Oh so you promise me that you will not force me to do anything you want from me as long as I do all of it voluntarily? You might just as well order me around if that is how you like it."

There was a strange glint in her eyes during the last sentence. Hopefully he had gotten the hint.
 
The Narrator

Marcus

Marcus found that she must have some need to be dominated, so that is how it worked, she wanted to be wooed and then dominated, he stepped back and walked over to the couch, he sat down and readjusted his throbbing hard cock.

"Turn around and display your bracelets to me"

This time there was a much more commanding tone to his voice, a harder edge to his words. Clearly a command that did not be dared disobeyed or tallied upon.

Gryph

Gryph smelled the gorgon as she and the human came into the garden, they were talking, but Gryph didn't bother to try and listen. He was more interested in seeing another glimpse of the vampire's naked form. He felt that focus was on him and he looked at the gorgon and her partner, they were both looking at him and he wondered what was going on
 
Verialyn seemed surprised by his sudden change in demeanor, but was there briefly the lightest hint of a smile on her face indicating that the surprise was a pleasant one? Outwardly she gave no further indication of this.

Instead she stammered " O ... Of course master Farmintides ... I did not mean to ... " and slowly turned to face him, her right arm still clutched over her breasts and her left hand covering the spot between her legs. Then still looking at him timidly she hesitated for a few seconds, and finally began to move, until her arms were in the same position as before, outstretched to both sides, with her lower arms turned upwards. Her breasts and her shaved lower lips were now in plain view.

"Is ... is this ... how you want to see them?"
 
The Narrator

Marcus drank in the sight of her naked body, smiling at her timidness

"Yes my dear Ciara, that is exactly how I wanted to see them..."

He noticed that she still wore the locket and a plan came to mind

"Yet there is still a distraction my dear, come stand here in front of me"

His words was soft, but his voice still had a steely undertone, making her understand that he was in command and not asking
 
Phyliss Ovida

"So, now he is playing it cool." thought Phyliss, as she saw Gryph. So, she would not invite him openly, but would try if Gryph would come to get her. Nevertheless, she sent an inviting smile over to him, then she turned around to Aaron, put her arms around him and shoved her tongue into his ear, moaning in pleasure.
 
Aaron was confused at her sudden advance and her curves pressing against him. Pleasantly confused, but confused nonetheless.

So as his arms wrapped around her seemingly out of their own will, he quietly asked "But, didn't you intend to incorporate him into this?"

---

"Of course, master Farmintides" She no longer stammered, but her tone was still subservient and respectful as she slowly walked towards him. As she did so she let her arms slowly lower to her sides again. He could reprimand her if he did not like that.

Finally she stood less than a foot away from his sitting form, looking down at him expectantly.
 
Gryph

Gryph saw the smile and watch her lick Aaron's ear, that would mean that she was accepting the offer he made at the breakfast table. He got up and sauntered over to the gorgon and human, as he drew close he gave them both a smile. As he bowed the gorgon extended her hand, he took it in his one hand and kissed the knuckles

"M'lady"

Gryph briefly bowed towards Aaron

"M'lord"

Gryph had the feeling that there was more to this meeting than what met the eye and he was willing to find out what was on offer.
 
The Narrator

Marcus leaned forward and reached up, his hands brushed deliciously over her breasts as he took the chain of the locket between his fingers and moved it until he could get hold of the clasp. He undid the clasp and removed the locket from her neck, as he lowered his hands he ran his hands over the velvety skin of her breasts, he placed the locket on the small table next to the couch and leaned back

"Much better, please resume the position at the original spot, let me look upon you in all your splendor"
 
Verialyn followed each of his movements closely with her eyes. She did not as much as flinch when his hands first came into contact with her breasts - it took her quite some effort to suppress that, but as his hands intensified the contact on their way down she seemingly could not help but let out a gasp.

Still somewhat flustered by his touch she replied "Of course, master, I will do as you wish". With these words she again strode to the window and turned around, her ass touching the windowsill as her naked form was for him to gaze upon.
 
The Narrator

Marcus looked at Ciara and he positively had to admit that the bangles looked exquisite on her, but then again she looked quite fabulous just on her own.

"I must admit my dear, whomever said that jewelry is displayed at their best with no distractions, certainly had you in mind. I must admit that from all angles you make the jewelry look absolutely fabulous"

He meant this praise, not only just for his lust of her, but because it was the plain truth. He got up and moved over towards her, he cupped his hands on the undersides of her breasts and slowly ran his palms over the soft skin

"Even without them you look absolutely ravishing"
 
Verialyn let out another gasp as he slightly lifted her heavy breasts. Besides that, however, she stood perfectly still, her eyes fixed on him with a blank expression on her face.

In a rather monotonous tone she replied "I am overjoyed that my appearance is pleasing to your eye, Master Farmintides."
 
Back
Top