Newbie Looking for advice

Naryn

Virgin
Hi there,

Not entirely sure where to start with this but I hope I came to a good place to talk about it. I am originally English (26 years old) and moved to Florida about 2 years ago and hooked up with an American girl. I am deeply unsatisfied with where I am in life and I don't know what to do. I would say I am an amature sissy/submissive/Bi-sexual that has never found a true dominant in their entire life and finally felt the urge to seek help. My partner even after years of trying will not come away from their vanilla mentality and leave me craving what others have. I want to truly give up my freedom to somebody and submit, I eagerly dream of the lifestyle and want to make it my own.

I have even looked into meeting people from online advertisements that charge for the service. But I feel due to me being a little overweight and lack of confidence.. unable to reach out or even know if I should.

I would say I definitely have feminine traits and enjoy cross dressing and such, I just want to belong to someone and worship them.

Thanks for reading if you did, I look forward to people's thoughts and advice if any.

Perhaps someone can offer me an idea on how to find what I'm looking for.

Thank you so much in advance!

X x

Hi there,

Not entirely sure where to start with this but I hope I came to a good place to talk about it. I am originally English (26 years old) and moved to Florida about 2 years ago and hooked up with an American girl. I am deeply unsatisfied with where I am in life and I don't know what to do. I would say I am an amature sissy/submissive/Bi-sexual that has never found a true dominant in their entire life and finally felt the urge to seek help. My partner even after years of trying will not come away from their vanilla mentality and leave me craving what others have. I want to truly give up my freedom to somebody and submit, I eagerly dream of the lifestyle and want to make it my own.

I have even looked into meeting people from online advertisements that charge for the service. But I feel due to me being a little overweight and lack of confidence.. unable to reach out or even know if I should.

I would say I definitely have feminine traits and enjoy cross dressing and such, I just want to belong to someone and worship them.

Thanks for reading if you did, I look forward to people's thoughts and advice if any.

X x
First, get rid of the unreadable light coloration. I can't see the words so I won't respond to them as-is. Good luck.

Agree 100% with Hypoxia. That font color is only slightly less difficult to read than if you made it white on white

X x
Hello Naryn, your weight has nothing at all to do with being unable to find the person you need - your lack of confidence and your difficulty in accepting yourself as a lovable person are probably more of a problem.

So let's start with that - I know it's difficult, but I'd like you to find three genuinely nice things to say about yourself every day until you find it easier to believe.

Agree with the post above.
Your writing is very hard to read and there are a lot of "over weight" people out there so that should not be your problem. what is your problem is that your mate doesn't conform with your wants. well that sucks but what are you going to do. 1) know that your desires are not going to be met which is unfortunate but if your girl has other qualities that over ride that you stick with her. 2) you need to start looking for some one else that will meet your wants.
Life not easy, you have choices though.
And some time things don't work out how you want,
You need to assess what is truly important to you.
I wish you the best of luck.

Back