The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a lad, a hometown ice cream parlor served a flavor called 'Buttermint' which I loved. When I returned home on leave many years later, it had closed. I haven't been able to find anything like it since. :(

That's what I'm afraid of. It was there 8 years ago when I left. Don't know if it will be now or not. It was THE place to go though.

JUST LAUGHS!!:devil:

I wouldn't mind writing one like that myself...with the bears and Goldilocks that is.

Unfortunately, that would violate Lit's beastiality guidelines...now if the bears were aliens...:devil:

:kiss::heart::kiss: I'm good...how are you? I liked your contest story...

I'm doin' well, thanks. Readin', editin' and writin' up a storm. :D

Thanks, sweetie. :kiss: Once the Lit vote hoover gets rid of the troll onesies votes...I might actually reach a 3.0 score. :mad:

I'm doin' well, thanks. Readin', editin' and writin' up a storm. :D

Thanks, sweetie. :kiss: Once the Lit vote hoover gets rid of the troll onesies votes...I might actually reach a 3.0 score. :mad:

Awww I hate Trolls....and there is plenty of time to gather votes....

I've been writing too....and reading...and sleeping....ahhh the life of leisure;)

Awww I hate Trolls....and there is plenty of time to gather votes....

I've been writing too....and reading...and sleeping....ahhh the life of leisure;)

Tell me about it...we don't live by work alone...we must have our relaxation too. :D

So many folks cannot seem to strike a balance between the two...unfortunately.

Tell me about it...we don't live by work alone...we must have our relaxation too. :D

So many folks cannot seem to strike a balance between the two...unfortunately.

It has it's down side too. I spend way too much time alone or almost alone if I count my shih tzu's as company. :rolleyes:

You ladies can always count on a kiss and a snuggle from me...I love women, but I respect them as well. :kiss::kiss:

That you do. And I'll commend the other men in this thread. They are the same way. Always very respectful to us ladies...and angels...and little devils!!!:kiss::kiss::devil:

That you do. And I'll commend the other men in this thread. They are the same way. Always very respectful to us ladies...and angels...and little devils!!!:kiss::kiss::devil:

I'm partial to the angels and devils myself...I find the contrast extremely sexy. :kiss::kiss::devil:

I don't think that Goldilocks violates bestiality. Think about it. How many variants are there on Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf's no alien. Then there's the dragon violating the maiden genre. Talking, bipedal bears are no more realistic than dragons, (with one obvious exception, of course) and since they can think and talk, Goldi's potential playmates/tormenters/captors/violators/whathaveyou are more "furry" than beast. It would work.

I don't think that Goldilocks violates bestiality. Think about it. How many variants are there on Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf's no alien. Then there's the dragon violating the maiden genre. Talking, bipedal bears are no more realistic than dragons, (with one obvious exception, of course) and since they can think and talk, Goldi's potential playmates/tormenters/captors/violators/whathaveyou are more "furry" than beast. It would work.

Good point. This story idea is getting more interesting by the minute.

Reminds me of a joke:

Little Red Riding Hood's walking thru the forest when out from behind a tree jumps the wolf.

"Grrrr...I'm going to eat you Red."

"Eat, eat, eat," she replies, "Doesn't anyone fuck anymore?"

Reminds me of a joke:

Little Red Riding Hood's walking thru the forest when out from behind a tree jumps the wolf.

Actually, there's a feminist dirty joke along the reverse of those lines but it's a kind of a shaggy dog story. Remind me to tell it in Chicago. And now that the grain is raised and the wood dry again, it's back to the shop. See everyone tomorrow, unless y'all are out partying.

Actually, there's a feminist dirty joke along the reverse of those lines but it's a kind of a shaggy dog story. Remind me to tell it in Chicago. And now that the grain is raised and the wood dry again, it's back to the shop. See everyone tomorrow, unless y'all are out partying.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Watch your paws, VM. ;)

Have a good one.

I'm partial to the angels and devils myself...I find the contrast extremely sexy. :kiss::kiss::devil:
*blushes*:eek:

That's what I was wondering. It would go under perhaps Sci-fi of a sorts!

Reminds me of a joke:

*blushes* That's such a dirty joke!!:devil:

HEY VM... no fair. I won't be there..... So tell me in a pm if you can't here!!:devil:

Watch your paws, VM. ;)

Have a good one.

I'm headed off to bed in a few. Gonna have me some sweet dreams and try to get some good sleep!

Have a good one Tom, and VM and Tric and everyone else!!

*blushes*:eek:

That's what I was wondering. It would go under perhaps Sci-fi of a sorts!

*blushes* That's such a dirty joke!!:devil:

HEY VM... no fair. I won't be there..... So tell me in a pm if you can't here!!:devil:

I'm headed off to bed in a few. Gonna have me some sweet dreams and try to get some good sleep!

Have a good one Tom, and VM and Tric and everyone else!!

G'night Angel. :kiss: Sleep sweet.

I'm gone too. Y'all take care. See ya on the morrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back