Pillow humping.

Me too

how i started .. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thats how I started as well. We had a couch in our tv room that had a velour (sort-of) like fabric with ridges on it. Many nights I rubbed myself on the end pillows. Was close to getting caught several times. Did that for years until I was older.

Damn, I miss that couch.
 
Amazing how many girls started this way . . . perhaps its a right of passage in a way. I enjoyed it then and I still enjoy it occasionally this way even now.
 
The thought of this is extremely hot! I never heard of women/girls using this method until I read about it on Lit. Since reading about it on Lit it has intrigued me and I've looked up and watched a few vids of women doing this. The vids were very hot.

Myself, I use the pillow to rest my head on and that's about it. Now it makes me wonder where the pillow exactly has been when I use a strange pillow to sleep on in a hotel or at another house I'm staying at. Hmmmm...........only if those pillows could talk! ;)
 
One of my

One of my most favorite threads ---

though I'd love seeing more women posting here.

Various ways to pillow hump -- to tell us how you do it...

On your tummy just against the bed?
On your tummy with a pillow below you
Or a pillow between your legs?
or against a corner of a bed or bureau or shelf
or rubbing a pillow between your legs as you lay on your back?
or the rubbing a sheet or flannel or fabric against your pussy?

Ah!!
 
One of my most favorite threads ---

though I'd love seeing more women posting here.

Various ways to pillow hump -- to tell us how you do it...

On your tummy just against the bed?
On your tummy with a pillow below you
Or a pillow between your legs?
or against a corner of a bed or bureau or shelf
or rubbing a pillow between your legs as you lay on your back?
or the rubbing a sheet or flannel or fabric against your pussy?

Ah!!

Well it's all new on me so I might just work through that list ;)
 
I used to when i was younger alot! haven't done it since i was in my young teens might have to re-live the old days now lol
 
I how also first started masturbating.. pillows or balled up blankets and some late night cinemax.
These days I like to sleep with a pillow between my legs just for comfort, but if I wake up in the middle of the night horny, then it can serve other purposes.. :devil:

OH ...

i'm going to do this now. my pussy's nice and juicy, im going to grind it against a rolled up pillow... yum.

MY ...

Honestly, I first read about it a couple of months ago here on lit, haven't tried it yet. I'm gonna do that now, I got curious...
p.s. if anyone wants to give instructions, feel free to PM me ;)

GOSH!!

I love this thread! I have always been so fascinated by a woman humping her pillow. I've only watched videos or read about it. I am sooo curious to HEAR about it! SO if you want, please PM me .. you would make my day! :) thank you.
.. enjoying the pics and vids in this thread and the "technique" discussion. So arousing to see everyone talking so openly about this, HOT!
 
Amazing how many girls started this way . . . perhaps its a right of passage in a way. I enjoyed it then and I still enjoy it occasionally this way even now.

Add me to the list too....wow. I'm SO glad I found this thread...I've never told anyone as I guess I was slightly embarrassed by it, but its hot to see so many other girls who started the same way....

I can share this - its a quick go to for me.... but its even better with a vibe on my clit or slipped inside...
 
I use to do this all the time when I was younger! Still do if I need to get off fast, love the way it feels on my clit and I get soooo wet! ;)
 
Back
Top