Pillow humping.

sometimes

This is how I started masturbating when I was young. I would hump pillows or stuffed animals. I didn't actually put my hand down my pants until much later. I think I didn't want to deal with the mess (which I love now, btw!) It still feels good, but depending on the fabric of your underwear can sometimes be a bit painful.

This is how I started masturbating when I was young. I would hump pillows or stuffed animals. I didn't actually put my hand down my pants until much later. I think I didn't want to deal with the mess (which I love now, btw!) It still feels good, but depending on the fabric of your underwear can sometimes be a bit painful.

I always wondered about this when I would see stuffed animals in my girlfriends rooms. Like maybe she had fucked the face of that big bear in the corner. ;-) Was that you?

Missed Opportunity

hahaha she probably did

Damn, I should have investigated further and given it the sniff test, then asked her to fuck it in front of me. That could have been a good story. Hind sight is 20/20, right? lol

Your Box is full

I have a big round cushion on my bed, I made it myself, it is green, overstuffed and has washable covers.

I how also first started masturbating.. pillows or balled up blankets and some late night cinemax.
These days I like to sleep with a pillow between my legs just for comfort, but if I wake up in the middle of the night horny, then it can serve other purposes.. :devil:

I how also first started masturbating.. pillows or balled up blankets and some late night cinemax.
These days I like to sleep with a pillow between my legs just for comfort, but if I wake up in the middle of the night horny, then it can serve other purposes.. :devil:
That's hot; thanks for sharing.

i'm going to do this now. my pussy's nice and juicy, im going to grind it against a rolled up pillow... yum.

Sonetimes I forget about this and have to come back to it. I think it really is one of the best wats to get myself off.

grabbed my little pillow before signing on ... toy in pussy ... pillow between legs ----- oh yeah!! if i have to be by myself, this works!

Special pillow is always ready and willing. Warm, inviting and comforting. Remembers just what I like. Is never too fast or too slow. Loves to snuggle before and after. And, even shares my tastes in music.

Try to find all that in a man.
;)

Honestly, I first read about it a couple of months ago here on lit, haven't tried it yet. I'm gonna do that now, I got curious...
p.s. if anyone wants to give instructions, feel free to PM me ;)

Back