Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

Lara watched as Professor Knight walked out of the bard, leaving her behind but still caught up in his spell. Her hand twitched from the sudden lack of contact, and her skin was burning desperately to feel his touch again. Shaking herself out of her stupor she looked over to where Sam was dancing with one of the guys from their Mythical History class.

Lara supposed that telling Sam where she was going was probably the safest course of action. She knew that, if she lied and said she was going home, that if Sam arrived and Lara wasn't there, the girl would freak out. Besides, Lara wasn't in the business of keeping secrets from Sam, no matter how potentially controversial they were.

Steeling herself for a range of different responses from Sam, Lara made her way across the dance floor. She slid between the undulating bodies and tried to avoid catching the attention of the party goers. When she reached Sam and tapped her on the shoulder it took a moment for her to turn around. Sam's dance partner also looked at Lara with approval glinting through the eye-holes of his mask.

"Mind if I cut in?" Lara asked, the guy threw his hands up as if to say 'be my guest' and Lara stepped between the guy and her friend.

"What's up?" Sam asked loudly, her voice barely cutting over the thumping music. It spoke well of Sam's easy going nature when she didn't even seem to be bothered by the fact that Lara had interrupted what looked to be a very intimate dance.

"I'm heading off." Lara said, stepping in closer to Sam and leaning over so that she didn't have to yell quite so loudly.

"No! So soon? Don't tell me you're dogging your own party before I do!" Sam said back with a laugh. Lara couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I am going back to Knight's place." Lara said, she could sense Sam's body tense "There's some stuff we need to go over before we leave" Lara added quickly. Not technically a lie, she was going to Knight and there were things they needed to talk about, but it wasn't why she was going there.

"You sure?" Sam asked, her hand resting lightly on Lara's shoulder. Lara nodded and a chuffed grin tugged at Sam's lips. "Very good. Just remember Lara, if he wants to do more than talk use protection!"

Lara nudged Sam with her shoulder, rolling her eyes at her friend's advice.

"Remember that for yourself. Looks like you'll need it more than I will." Lara said before giving Sam a quick squeeze on the shoulder and pushing her way through to the front door.

Lara paused as her hand rested on the door and took a deep breath. Now that she had some separation from the enigmatic professor her mind had a chance to recover. She had only ever felt this way with her first true boyfriend. The flutter of interest, heat of arousal, desperation of desire. It wasn't new to her but it was certainly rare in it rawest form. Lara knew that she wanted Knight, she had been interested in him (from a distance, of course) ever since she started his course. He was incredibly intelligent, charismatic, unique and undeniably handsome. However, her fantasies had been played out with the strong belief that they would never be more than fantasies.

As Lara pushed open the door it was with the knowledge that the things she had imagined late at night might just turn out to be another myth she was determined to crack. As her eyes adjusted to the street-light spotted darkness beyond she looked around for Knight. Lara decided to push her doubts away for a while and keep her mind open, just as she had when she went in search of Yamatai, and just as she would when they found Excalibur.
 
Professor Knight

He waited for Lara to exit the bar, in no doubt that she would. It wasn't that he was confident of the fact that she would a company him home, but rather that she would not just 'stand him up'. Lara would have the courage to tell him that she changed her mind. If she did he would have taken it in his stride, and maybe even welcomed it. They were going to spend a month together and he was certain that with the strong attraction he could sense from her, something would happen. He wanted the girl to be certain of her decision. He had heard from Sam that although she had been revered by her captors on Yamatai, she had always felt conscious that she was theonly woman amongst a sea of men. He had figured it was the same for Lara while she fought to rescue her friend, knowing that capture could be worse than death. He would take it slow, allow her to guide the pace, but still he would continue to tempt her.

When Lara did finally exit he approached casually aware that there were a few bystanders. Although his own academic career was coming to an end, he did not wish to curtail the promising students.

"I have hailed a taxi for you," he said not too loudly but loud enough that if anyone overheard they would not be mistaken. "Go home, drink water to avoid the hangover, and I will contact you in tomorrow about your paper."

Not allowing her to respond, he led her towards the taxi waiting for her.

"Apartment 26, tell the doorman Charles that the Prof asked how his daughter's history project went." His voice was low now, "he will see you are let in to my apartment. Make yourself at home I am just stopping off to get some food."

He opened the taxi door and offered a hand to help her get in. He knew she wasn't drunk enough to need it but it was more manners than for show to those who may be watching.

"Don't worry the driver has the address and has already been paid."

As the taxi pulled off he wondered what Lara would think of his collection of history, archeology and martial arts books, with the occasional book on meditation, tantra and sexual art thrown in. But his true pride was his collectors editions of various spy novels.

He returned to the pub to collect his keys and personal items he had left with the barman. After ordering another mineral water he phoned his order through to the Chinese restaurant near his home and left.
 
Lara Croft

At first when Professor Knight told her that he'd hailed a cab to take her home, Lara's stomach dropped and she thought that she'd messed everything up. Her relief was palpable when he whispered the truth in that deliciously low tone of his. She was a little surprised that he was allowing her to enter his house alone, but surely it wouldn't take him too long to pick up food on his way home.

The taxi ride to Knight's apartment was longer than Lara expected, and they ended up in a better part of town than she assumed they would. Knight had already hailed the cabbie and given him directions before she got in, so she was driving blind. When she got out she made her way to the building the cab driver had pointed out and, as she turned to thank him, he was already pulling away from the curb. With a shrug Lara made her way over the door man. When he saw her he gave her a polite smile.

"Can I help you, Ma'am?" The man asked in a genial tone.

"Yes actually." Lara replied softly. "The Prof asked me to ask you how your daughter's history project went well?"

The man's smile changed as he nodded and, try as he might to hide it, Lara noticed that his eyes flickered up and down her body.

"Well, thank you. Miss....?"

"Croft. Lara Croft." With all of the secrecy and passwords Lara was tempted to give her name as Bond.

"Welcome to our humble building Miss Croft." Charles said, reaching out and opening the door for her. Lara walked in to the humble building, and it was everything but. The building, being in this part of town, reflected the history and architecture of the time. The main foyer had high vaulted ceiling and was a picture of an era long past. Everything, from the light fittings to the marbling in the tiles oozed an understated sense of class.

Lara and Charles made their way over to the elevator which, despite having all of the modern buttons and apparently smooth motion, still had a white painted set of grates that needed to be opened before entering. The elevator ride went quickly and they rose to the strains of beautiful classical music. When they reached the right level Charles opened the door and ushered Lara out, and then led her down the large corridor until they reached a door marked with a bronzed 26. Charles opened the door for her, gestured for her to enter, and then left her with a polite nod of the head and a bid for a good evening.

Lara heard the grates open and close and she let out a sigh. The entrance room to the apartment was a generous size, furnished with new furniture with clean, uncomplicated lines that seemed to compliment the flourishes and complicated beauty of the apartment itself. Along one entire wall there were more books than she had time to count, and her curiosity was instantly aroused. Lara didn't feel right going and exploring the apartment further, but surely it wouldn't hurt to look at the bookshelf while she waited.

Lara walked past several expensive looking antiques and comfortably looking seats as she made her way to the bookshelves. As usual with a library of this size, Lara didn't know where to start looking. Some of the books were new and in pristine condition, while others were old and looked as though they would fall apart at the touch of human skin. Lara started from the top left, standing back so she could see the titles. She took her time to absorb as much as she could, hoping to gain a greater understanding of the man she was waiting for.

Art, history, mythology and archaeology. Those titles brought her no surprise, although there were several books there that she longed to slide off the shelf and relax with on one of the lounges. The books on meditation and martial arts did not surprise her now, though they probably would have several days ago. However, hidden between tomes containing tales of eras long gone and instructions on how to calm the body and mind, there were a few books with well-creased spines and lettering that was hard to make out. Lara leant over to read one hot-pink cloth bound book and blushed furiously when she finally made out the faded gold lettering. Tantric Sex and the Art of Ecstasy.

Lara had never read a book like that before.

Her fingers itched to pull out the volume, but this wasn't her home. She felt sacrilegious even looking at the titles with such interest. Also, she couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would be if Knight came home and saw her reading that. Perhaps he would like that, Lara thought to herself before shaking the though from her mind.
 
Professor Knight

George nformed him that his guest had arrived and was waiting for him in the apartment. Lance nodded and tipped the doorman handsomely before heading to the apartment. He had bought some noddles, rice and a selection of vegetable and fish dishes for them if they got peckish.

When he reached the door he wondered if Lara was waiting patiently or snooping around. He did not think she would be the type to be nosey, but she was an archaeologist so she would show a fair amount of curiosity.

He entered the apartment making sure he did not surprise her if she was looking at something that would embarrass her. He noticed her by the bookshelf and from the way his books were arranged it would not be possible to tell exactly what section she was browsing, but he had a fair idea it was near the esoteric books.

Placing the packets in his hand on a coffee table he smiled when he saw the large book that there for browsing.

The Photographic guide to the Kama Sutra was an large photographic book showing various sexual positions with colour photographs and interesting facts and notes. What mad it different was that the models for the photos were all beautiful female glamour models (both the male and female parts) so it was not technically accurate. It was more a man's visual stimulation that just also happened to show sexual positions.

He grinned, having forgotten that he had been sent that recently and had not put it away yet.

"Take a seat while I get some plates," he said heading off to the kitchen.
 
Lara Croft

Lara heard the door opening and the rustling of some plastic bags and she turned around from where she was still browsing the books. She looked up to see that Knight had arrived and he was carrying some food in plastic containers in the bags that she'd heard rustling. She gave him a broad smile as he placed his burdens on a near by coffee table before rushing off to get some plates.

Not wanting to decline his request, Lara took one of the seats beside the coffee table and sighed appreciatively as the delicious aroma of the food wafted over to her. However, something next to the bags caught her attention. a photographic guide to the Kama Sutra; and, if the cover was anything to go by, the pictures were extremely detailed and true to life. Lara bit her lip and looked off to the side, pretending to be interested in an ancient looking earn on a pedestal against the opposite wall. It took all of her restraint not to look back at that book again. She'd flipped through a Kama Sutra book once or twice before, but never at a time where she could actually put it to practical use. She wondered if Knight had left it there on purpose, but then quickly squashed that unhelpful thought.
 
Professor Knight

"That is more of a novelty item," he broke her revere as he approached and sat down. "A friend of mines wife did the photography so he sent us all copies."

He flipped the book open to a page that showed a busty redhead astride a blond with her own hand obscuring her ample breasts. The redhead herself had her hand behind her grasping the blonds legs with her breast thrust out proudly. It would look erotic to any man who had fantasies about women in intimate situations together.

"As you can see more fun than practical because despite that look of ecstasy on her face she is just posing. Yet it does show you the actual positions and although it is confusing with two females, not that in every picture the one playing the male part has her breasts either covered of concealed from the camera."

He set out the noodles and rice and various vegetables and protein dishes, eyeing her to see her reaction to the book.
 
Lara Croft

"The photography is clearly well done." Lara said, eyeing the books before looking at the food. Both of the women were undoubtedly gorgeous. Lara's cheeks flushed as she comprehended the fact that she was looking at pictures of naked women with her Mythical History professor. "Interesting that his wife decided to replace the males with females. Says a bit about our culture, does it not?" Lara asked. The art of the time always seemed to reflect something about the culture of the artist. "Lovely as it is, I would have to say that dinner looks even lovelier."
 
Last edited:
Professor Knight

He laughed.

"Well I think it was sponsored by a men's magazine, so then it kind of makes sense."

He slid the containers closer to her.

"I for one would prefer to see two attractive young women in compromising positions than see a guys John Thomas and have to compare."
 
Lara Croft

Lara laughed along with Knight. It didn't surprise her that it was the sort of thing that a men's magazine would jump to back.

"Would you really need to compare, though? Can't we just appreciate fine art." Lara asked as she dished out some food for herself, having to stop the sigh of appreciation at the smell of the delicious food. "By the way," Lara added, waiting for Knight to get some food before starting, "you were missing a vital part of Min's costume. All of the reliefs and statues show him with a rather large- how did you put it? John Thomas sticking out of his skirts."
 
Professor Knight

He smiled, "looks like someone is digging to find secrets."

Taking a few scoops of food expertly with his chopsticks he left her to ponder that. He figured it was only fair, he had invited her back to his apartment on the promise of a sexual encounter. Even if that did not happen she deserved some form of answer.

"Well I couldn't quite do that now, though I did consider carrying a wooden staff with a dildo stuck on. Even bought the said object but changed my mind after our discussion today and went with lettuce."

He grinned, "as to appreciating the male form, though I would not have to be jealous of most, doubt I would match up to what women would expect to see in their mags."
 
Lara Croft

"I'm your assistant archaeologist, it is my job to dig up secrets." Lara said with a grin as she took her first taste of the noodles. They were sensational. "Besides, I have no idea what women would want in their magazines. Perhaps men with opera tickets? Or a handsome gentleman pushing a lawn mower with a fine sheen of sweat?"

Lara used her chopsticks to pick up some veggies and eat them before she spoke again.

"Is is better that you went with the lettuce though. I find the subtle hints to be much more... intriguing." Lara commented, still not able to shake the bizarre feeling that came with the reality of talking to her professor about such things.

"So, do you have many other costumes hidden away in this glorious apartment? Do you often get around like that in the evenings?" Lara asked in a cheeky tone, nodding to the skirt that he was still wearing. Her mask was now in the small bag that she had brought with her, but Knight's face was still covered in a thick sheen of gold paint and kohl. "Did the people at the restuarant offer you free food if you blessed their John Thomases, Professor Min?" Lara asked with a laugh. She was rambling, as she usually did when she was nervous.
 
Professor Knight

He laughed, "though I did get some rather odd looks, I was sure no one knew what fancy dress I was portraying."

He finished his food, "talking of which, I really need to grab a shower and wash this off. Feel free to dig for secrets while I am gone. Maybe you will discover my other costumes." He grinned and rose from the table.

Walking away he undid his skirt and let it fall to the ground, giving her a good show of his firm butt though covered in briefs.

"Oh and Lara, I expect that book to be open on your goddesses favourite position when I get back."
 
Lara Croft

Even with the open invitation to excavate more treasures on her professor, Lara still did not want to go snooping. Looking for ancient artefacts was one thing, but trespassing on his privacy (as tempting as it was), was another thing entirely. When he walked away and dropped his skirt along his trek, Lara gasped appreciatively. His body was delicious, and the tight briefs did nothing to hide his well-shaped arse from her view. Despite the food and the bright lights of his apartment, the feelings from the bar returned and Lara looked at the book on the table again.

Surely it won't hurt, she thought to herself as she looked at the cover, eyebrows furrowed. Before opening the sexual tome Lara stacked up their dishes and covered the containers before pushing them aside. She used a serviette to mop up some condensation and then ran her hands over the hard cover of the book. With the inside of her lip firmly between her teeth she opened the book, the smell of the quality paper and ink exaggerated by the cracking sound that the spine made.

Lara flipped through the book, her cheeks colouring and her nether regions warming significantly as she looked at the two gorgeous women in an array of positions, some much more acrobatic than others. She lingered over one page which looked particularly pleasurable and made her mind flash back to the way she had felt in the bar. She made a mental note of where the page was as she continued to flip through the book.

There were some positions that made her twist her head at awkward angles, others that looked painful, and some that were downright confusing. Just as she heard footsteps she smiled to herself and left the book open on a position that she found particularly amusing. The busty redhead was positioned on top of the blonde woman, whose torso was hanging off the bed. The redhead's hand that was closest the the camera was covering her breasts, indicating that she was the male in the scenario, and the other was undoubtedly supporting her. An image from Lara's childhood sprung to her mind and she silently hoped that Knight would question her about it. It didn't look like the most practical position, and she knew it would be difficult for long, but that wasn't what made it her favourite position. Well, her second favourite, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to share that with Knight just yet.
 
Last edited:
Professor Knight

When he returned from the shower, the professor had completely rid himself of any remembrance of the fancy dress. The hint of gold on his torso, the black makeup even the ruffled hair, caused by the headdress he had worn was now gone. In its place his hair was washed bust still damp from a brief drying with a towel. The professor himself was still topless with still damp skin, but now he wore a pair of boxer shorts. He walked over to the coffee table, gathered up the containers and plates and returned to the kitchen with only the briefest look at the open book.

"I must say Miss Croft that is rather an interesting choice for Kisshōten."

He began rinsing the plates briefly before stacking them in a washer.

"Is that because as a Japanese Goddess she would be petite and demure, reluctant to show her lover too much of her body, yet expecting her lover to be both skilled enough and athletic enough to be able to maintain such a difficult position."

He knew that it was absolute nonsense he was suggesting but in a way the discipline and skill of the far eastern cultures would perhaps be required for such a position. He himself had never tried it and was not sure how hard it would be for the male to accomplish, but it did look interesting.

He put the remaining food in the refrigerator and returned to the lounge area.

"Just so you know I am quite agile and athletic so could accomplish that for you."

His expression remained the same as he sat down opposite her. If he was teasing her or being serious it was hard to tell. However what was certain was that he had been thinking about her as his shorts showed the unmistakable sign of a decent sized erection pressing against the material.

He continued to watch her intently, interested to see her reaction, but behaving himself as if this was just another day.

"I have had a chance to browse through your paper and there was one thing I noticed, not that it was an error but rather an observation from my part. You seem to have avoided the aspects of fertility gods often linked with sexuality. By that I mean things like temple prostitution, sacrificing of virginity to priests and such. I know that was not he focal point of your paper, but was there a reason for your decision. As I said it is not wrong but I am just interested in your academic reasoning or was it a more literary one?"
 
Lara Croft

"Well as for the position you asked me to open it on Kisshōten's favourite , but I kind of cheated. While what you observed is undoubtedly true it amuses me for entirely different reasons." Lara responded, unable to stop herself from eyeing his near-naked body. He certainly had no issue being almost-nude around her. While she would normally find that kind of over-familiarity uncomfortable, his confidence was infections and it didn't seem to bother her. She was actually quite enjoying it. It was taking all of her concentration to keep her eyes from straying below his belly button.

"As for my assignment. I figured that you'd get bored of reading about sex and fertility in such a sterile context. That is something that was part and parcel of the rituals for many fertility deities. But, like I said before, I find the other connections more interesting. Sure, they might sacrifice a virgin here or there, but why make the connection between fertility and war or hunting or music? I mean, I know why, but I find that much more enlightening than all the sacrifices." Lara said passionately. She looked up at the nearly-naked professor and blushed, not sure whether he actually wanted too much detail about her academic pursuits when he was looking like that.

Lara smiled at him as she focused on the kama sutra book again. She flipped it back to the page she mentally index and tapped the picture.

"The other one I picked for amusement's sake. But this one..." She trailed off, as she dared to look up into his eyes again.
 
Professor Knight

"Thank you for sparing me the boredom...I knew your paper would be a pleasure to read."

He grinned at her, "although you are the only student who has given me insite into their paper, I am sure most will be flowing with the inane elements you avoided."

Picking up the book he studied the photo then looked at her. "Yes much better, I much prefer to look the woman in the woman in the eye or at least watch the sensual flow of their body."

He studied her, leaving no doubt that he was admiring her own sensual flows.

"But as your first choice can not be denied, please go to the bedroom," he points at a door. "You can freshen up in the on suite bathroom if you like. Also please remove your dress and using a towel to cover your behind assume the position in question..the first one...on the bed."

He gave her a serious look, "I will join you shortly."
 
Lara Croft

Lara got to her feet slowly, puzzled by Knight's sudden change of tone. His order had made her lower regions flood with arousal, and even though she knew she should question him she found herself walking towards the door he gestured at demurely.

Once in the room she was pleased she had entered, if only to see the beautiful decor and architecture. Lara was no stranger to beautiful homes, she herself grew up in a lushly fitted mansion that spared no expense or extravagance. Knight's room, however, was divine in its simplicity. The room itself was an unassuming off white, and the decoratively plastered roof and skirtings were slightly whiter shade than the walls. The bed itself was a heavy, intricately carved four poster that could easily have fallen out of a medieval period movie. The curtains, normally heavy brocade, were replaced with a fine cream sheer silk that she longed to touch. The bedside tables and armoire matched the bed perfectly, and they were offset by a large golden framed copy of the Lady of Shallot. The entire room radiated the opulance and decadence of Arthurian times, and the painting took the room from gorgeous to exquisite.

The adjoined en suite was just as decadent. The marble floor and walls were white and veined with gold and pale pink. The bath was large enough to fit at least three, and the vanity unit and mirror were beautiful. There was a large and soft looking towel hung on a towel rack.

Lara looked down at her gorgeous red dress and caught a whiff of the typical scents of a bard; alcohol and cigarettes. Her nose scrunched in distaste as her hand tugged at the pins holding up her hair. It fell in long loose tendrils as she reached over and switched the shower on.

She knew that she should not be doing what she was doing, but Knight's order wasn't one she wanted to contravene. So, she got into the shower, washed herself with the smooth soap provided and rinsed the smell of the bar out of her hair. With the warm water cascading over her body soothingly, and the memories of the evening assaulting her senses, Lara's fingers spent extra time making sure that her womanhood was clean. Perhaps longer than necessary.

Deciding that it was best not to keep Knight waiting she turned the shower out and hopped out before toweling herself dry. The patted her hair gently and wrung out the excess, but it would need time or electric help to dry.

Knight's promise to fulfil her desire to experiment with that obscure position rung through her mind and she thought about the way that the muscles of his chest and torso had played under his smooth skin. The bedroom was empty when she ventured in there again, but she decided to go along with orders. That was, however, until she assumed the position. She had the towel draped loosely over her backside and legs, but as her breasts and back were exposed to the warm night air she bit her lip. Despite knowing that it wasn't what Knight had wanted, she quickly stood, wrapped the towel around her and securing it tightly, she reassumed the position. Lara used her arms to hold her top half up as she waited for Knight to join her, trying not to overthink the situation.

He was an excruciatingly handsome man, she was a young woman. The urges that they had felt at the bar were completely natural. But then why did it all feel so clandestine?
 
Professor Knight

He entered the room quietly so that she would be unaware of him standing at the doorway and observing her. The figure on the bed, despite it being covered with the soft towel, was a vision to behold. The material clung nicely to the curves of her body displaying her prominent backside that was accentuated by the way her body was held up with her arms. Although he was upset that she had not followed his instructions properly, he could understand her reasoning. She would have felt exposed, that in itself told him the girl was still a little reluctant, though her actions showed she was still enticed by him. While he stood there admiring her, his thoughts occupied with what she would look like naked, he felt his manhood stiffening.

"I see you preferred to cover yourself," his voice was not disappointed but more matter of fact, "do not worry Miss Croft, I have no intention of seeing you naked or doing anything that you are not completely comfortable with."

His voice had caught her attention and as he stood leaning against the door frame, his expression smug at the obviously noticeable bulge that had formed in his shorts, he grinned at her.
"All I wanted to do was see you in that rather compromising position, and get a mental picture of what you would look like."

He entered the room, seemingly totally unaware that his fair sized erection gave away his obvious thoughts. "But that is not the idea here," he sat down on the bed next to her, "please make yourself comfortable in the actual position."

While Lara nervously lowered her upper body he placed his hand on her calf and slowly ran up until just below her knee. He felt her stiffen slightly at his touch, but she did not protest so he shifted his position to allow both hands to attend to separate legs. He now started a the ankles and ran his hands up her legs so that his thumbs touched on the inside. The pressure was measured, more of a light touch by the tender part of her ankle and then becoming firmer over her shapely calves. When he reached her knees his fingers almost tickled the soft skin before becoming hard and firm again as they kneaded their way up her thighs to just below her buttocks cheeks. As he felt her relax he slowly used his hands to gently ease her legs apart as he worked them. This allowed him to get his fingers tantalisingly close to her womanhood at the top of each caress.

"I will only massage," he bent down and kissed the back of one of her knees, "and kiss the skin you leave exposed." He mover to kiss the other knee, this time sucking gently, "so when you feel comfortable please remove the towel."

Sitting up again he continued his massage runs up her legs. "you can also shift yourself more comfortably onto the bed." Again he kissed her, this time on the back of one of her thighs. "Don't worry when you decide to turn onto your back I will wear a blindfold," he kissed the other thigh just below her cheek, "so I will not see your nakedness."
 
Lara Croft

When Lara heard Knight's voice her heart skipped a beat. She looked up at him as he began to speak and admonished herself for getting so lost in her own thoughts that he was able to creep up on her like that. As he leaned against the door frame and gave her reassurances that he wouldn't rush things she couldn't help but wonder just what he was hoping to achieve with the evening.

Lara knew that she wanted him, she understood her own desires enough to know that beyond a doubt. What she didn't know was just how far she would let things go. As she looked at him lounging casually against the door frame she could admire his athletic physique and handsome characteristics. His boxers were barely concealing the erection that he had, and that realisation made her tingle pleasurably down below. When he walked over her arms tighened around her sides, holding the towel more firmly in place. Lara was happy with the way her body looked, in a manner that many girls here age weren't, but it didn't mean she could openly display it without reservation. She was pleased that he didn't seem disappointed that she didn't quite follow his instructions.

Knight's assertion that he wanted to see her in a compromising position made her blush, but it also pleased her greatly. At his command she settled herself into position better, allowing her body to lean forward against the edge of the bed as the bed sagged slightly when he climbed onto it.

The first touch of his skin against hers made her jump, and her body tensed slightly. However, as his fingers trailed over her legs and then began to massage them she relaxed against the bed, sighing softly as she did. The massage felt wonderful, and when he gently kissed the back of her knees she held back a moan. She was slightly perplexed by his promise to only massage and touch until she called the shots. Her ex-boyfriends had never voluntary massaged her. As nice as some of them were they were much more interested in massage of the intimately erotic kind. This more tender and exploratory touch was truly lovely, even as she felt her legs spreading slightly.

At Knight's suggestion Lara pushed herself back onto the bed so that she was completely supported by it. As Knight resumed the massage she relaxed into the firm but comfortable mattress and enjoyed the feeling of the luxurious sheets beneath her body.

Slowly, shyly, Lara reached beneath herself and unwrapped the towel so that her naked breasts were touching the sumptuous fabric of his sheets. She then pushed the towel down slightly so that her entire back was exposed to him. all the towel now covered was her butt. She waited with anticipation, feeling herself moisten with the desire to have him touch and kiss more of her.
 
Professor Knight

He murmured softly in approval when she repositioned the towel. After she settled, he continued to attend to her legs, but this time his hands were a bit more firm and his kisses though not as frequent were more daring. Just after kissing her were the towel just managed to cover the curve of her arse he moved and positioned himself astride her thighs.

Placing his hands on her lower back he slowly ran them up curving out to end n the tops of her shoulder blades. This caused his lower body to drop slightly and his erection inadvertently pressed against her arse with each stroke. After doing this for a while he lowered his body so that he was lying almost against her back. While his hands moved down the side of her body to tease the sides from her hip to her rips, his lips brushed over the skin at the nape of her neck.

Lying there his erection pressed against her caught in the gap between their bodies. "You have a beautifully strong back," he whispered against her skin before sitting up again.

Again he massaged her back, this time concentrating on the curve in her lower back and the side of her body,

"Please remove the towel so I can give your backside some much needed attention."
 
Lara Croft

The massage of her legs was sensational enough, but the massage of her back had the added benefit of feeling Knight's erection nestled in between her butt cheeks. It took all of her restraint to remain passive and accept the massage, when every part of her body wanted to press herself against his presence.

Knight's chest was searing against her naked back as he pressed kisses into her neck. The trail his hands led up and down her sides made her eyes close and her lips part in pleasure.

"That is so amazing Professor." Lara moaned, leaning her head back against him. "Can I call you Professor or would you prefer something else?" She asked, having trouble concentrating on speaking. As his hands massaged her hips and lower back she gripped the towel and pulled it out from between them carefully, giving them enough time to allow him to move his body up so that she didn't cause him any discomfort.

After the towel was gone Lara realised that there was only one thin layer of clothing between the two. Somehow she felt so much more vulnerable. Having his body pressing down on hers, hot and hard, made her feel secure though. She took a deep breath as she waited for his reaction, waiting to see where he would go with this new reveal.
 
Professor Knight

He took a long time to admire her backside while he continued to massage her back, it truly was everything he had imagined. This woman was a vision of beauty he had not witnessed before. Despite the desire to take her then he had enough willpower to control himself. Lara may have had a bit too much to drink, and was being controlled by the passion of the moment, but he was sure that he would be able to arouse her again whenever he wanted to. Their time away would bememorable for them both.

"Beautiful,' was all he said as his hands now massaged her lower back and the tops of her butt cheeks.

"I think professor sounds kind of naughty right now," he lowered his body again, this time making sure that the silk covered erection slipped nicely between into the crack between her cheeks.

This time he kissed her neck and shoulders

"Would student Croft like to roll onto her back and offer me the taste of her Wet Pussy as she hadback at the bar."

He pressed his hips against her arse, "if she requires I have a blindfold."
 
Lara Croft

"Oh!" Lara gasped as Knight pressed his erection between her cheeks again. The pressure made her throb desperately and his offer sounded too good to refuse. Plus, he had agreed to take her on the expedition before even knowing that she would consent to behaviour like this, so she was hopeful that his motives were pure.

"A blindfold would be nice." Lara said slowly. Normally, with other men, they took time to undress each other (whether it was a lot or a little varied greatly). However, she had been naked for most of the time in his room and already felt so exposed. The reassurance of the blindfold would allow her to maintain some semblance of grace, but more importantly it all sounded terribly erotic and completely unlike anything she'd ever tried before.

When Knight moved to retrieve the blindfold she turned over and pulled the towel over her naked body, only removing it when he put the blindfold over his eyes. Seeing the mask on him was slightly amusing, but the knowledge that he would soon be exploring her purely by touch was heady. She tried to meter her breathing as she waited for him to begin, anticipating the feeling of his fingers and lips upon her.
 
Professor Knight

He slowly lowered himself , descending his face towards where he thought hers was. He felt confident she would make sure he did not miss the target, and to his satisfaction their lips met. Itwas only a brief kiss, more for him to gauge her nervousness than anything else. His plan was to arouse her, bring her pleasure and not to woo her. That would come at another time. He hid however have to move his hips slightly to ensure his erection pressed against the juncture of her upper thighs.

"Do not worry Lara, i am very skilled in this." Slowly he lowered his body, sliding it over hers and stopping when he felt her breasts brush over his chin. "I think you may need to open up for me." He gave each nipple the briefest of attention, "So I can taste what a real Wet Pussy tastes like."

He did not worry that she would obey, by rolling over she had already offered herself to him. He had purposely not been subtle when he had invited her to his apartment and then even less so when he had arrived. She may have a measure of control over the encounter, but there was no doubt as to what his intentions were.

"I have practiced these skills often and you will definitely enjoy and intense orgasm." He kissed his way over her stomach, "then I will bring you down from that high by continuing your massage. Then you can spend the night with me, no sex, I will just sleep with you in my arms if that is what you wish."

He raised his head to grin at her, unsure if she was even looking at him.

"But you had better phone your friend and tell her what is happening," he placed her phone expertly between her breasts, sensing exactly his location on her. "She phoned earlier when you were in the shower and we spoke for a bit."
 
Last edited:
Lara

Lara could scarecly breath as Knight kissed her and pressed his length against her. Every pore in her body was crying out to feel more of him, yet her mind still tried to resist. As he kissed his way down her body she managed to calm herself slightly, but the pull of his sexual magnetism was still incredibly strong.

His words only served to arouse her further, and his assertion that he did not require sex was both reassuring and puzzling. However, her mind stopped working properly as his lips pressed against her lower ones. After the tension of the night, and months of nothing but her own fingers, her back arched and she moaned softly at the feel of his tongue against her sensitive parts.

When her phone was placed between her breasts, her eyebrows shot up.

"I think that she'll be fine. I told her not to worry about me." Lara said, pushing the phone aside, unable to even think about having to talk to Sam at that moment. Her hands reached down and ran through Knight's still damp hair, her breasts rising and falling in time with her ragged breaths.
 
Back
Top