The Tavern Down at Old Caernarvon (closed for heartofcourage)

Marri gasped and whimpered with each slow stroke into her core. She let her eyes flutter close, her head tilting to the side so that he could kiss and nip at her throat once more. It was the most beautiful sensation being loved by the man that she adored. She let out a cry as he mastered her body, drawing from her so much pleasure until she was soaring into the heavens with a final moan.

She came for him, clenching around his cock with the first orgasm in her life. She swore that she would die from hat he did, but she clung to him, anchoring herself in the storm that was surrounding her a the moment.
 
Durban couldn't help smirking at how she writhed in pleasure beneath him, but he kept his wits about him, holding on through her own personal hurricane. He picked up the pace a bit, rocking her body rhythmically and making her orgasm last. It was beautiful torture, and he wasn't anywhere near finished just yet. He pulled from her body and turned her onto her hands and knees, plunging into her from behind with more haste, but still the utmost care. "Speak t'me love," he encouraged, "let me 'ear tha' sweet voice..." He loved the sounds of her moans and how she spoke his name.
 
“Ban!” She whined through her haze as she suddenly found herself placed on her hands and knees, his body warmly pressed over her back as his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. “Oh, my love…”

She moaned loudly as he carefully plunged himself into her body, taking special care of her as he nuzzled against her throat. She turned her head to the side and kissed him, shaking her hips from side to side to encouraging him to find his own pleasure.
 
It wasn't too long before, nipping her neck with a deep groan, Durban buried his cock to the hilt into her blossom. His hands clenched on her hips as he thrusted a few more times, burying himself deeper and deeper and holding her still as she felt a hot wave of his seed explode into her belly, making her truly his own and him, hers.

Gasping for breath, Durban kissed hotly at her shoulder and back while his spent shaft softened within her. When he finally pulled from her, he laid her down and settled beside her, kissing at her chest and shoulders and her throat just like she liked.
 
Marri let out a cry like an animal in heat as Durban filled her belly with his scalding seed. She whimpered as his body slumped over hers, his lips pressing against her shoulder and down her spine as he slowly pulled from her body and pressed her down to his bedroll. She moaned again as he continued to kiss at her chest and neck, along her shoulders until she had completely relaxed in bliss.

“I love you, sweet husband.” She said softly, her eyes turning towards his and holding them for a long moment. “With every fiber of my heart and soul.”
 
"More'n life," he whispered, "I love you too, Marri... Gods, do I love you," he stole her lips in a passionate kiss. No doubt existed in his mind at this moment about their relationship. Only a fear of her family's retribution if they found out. "Beautiful," he mused when he lifted his head and looked over her. "An' lovely in bed, t'boot," he teased gently, letting his hand stray to her thigh and lay there possessively.
 
Marri blushed at his words, smiling as he told her that she was beautiful. In his eyes, in his presences, she felt that she was. He had that way about him, showing her that she was beautiful with little touches and looks. She glanced down at his large hand as he cupped her thigh, holding her like a possessive beast. She grinned and looked at him in complete calm and peace.

“I should return home soon, love.” She said softly, knowing that their peaceful time together was coming to an end. “But I would love if you would come tomorrow. The chicken coop needs to be repaired.”

And I would love to pull you into the ale house, she thought to herself as she innocently posed her question. There was no doubt in her mind that she could never get enough of Durban Ghis now.
 
"Is there a reward in it fer me?" He asked with a devilish smirk before treating her sensitive breasts to more loving touches and kisses, suckling one nipple adoringly. As a point of sensitivity for her, he was sure to use it to his advantage to make her feel things only he could make her feel now.

Of course, if they didn't leave soon, Durban would be taking her again simply because he couldn't get enough of her.
 
Marri moaned as he licked and sucked on her nipple, her eyes going hazy as he started her gentle seduction all over again. She tangled her fingers in his long hair, holding him there for as long as she could as she parted her thighs and invited her into her body once more.

“Take me again, Ban. Love me.” She moaned, gasping as she felt his fingers clench around her sensitive breast.
 
"As m'lady commands," he whispered, but this time, he drew her up on top of himself, straddling his waist with his hardening shaft just behind her, soon ready for her body. He guided her with patience and love, letting her take her time while he took his pleasuring her sensitive and lovely breasts. His hands found her taut bottom, giving her a playful squeeze. "Ride me, love..." he whispered, "Any way y'like..."

It didn't take him long to harden for her at all, and this time he could last a bit longer now that he was focused and clear-headed.
 
Marri was giggling as Durban drew her over the top of him, straddling his waist with his hardening shaft pressed against her bottom. She sighed as he pleasured her breasts, massaging them until she whimpered and moaned for him. His hand then traced to her bottom, squeezing it as he told her to ride him.

She rose up and gently guided his shaft to her entrance, settling down on the thick length with a long moan. He was right…it didn’t hurt this time. She started to move her hips, as if she were riding a horse, trading long strokes for a short canter. Her breasts moved and swayed for him, an erotic dance that she would never get tired of.
 
Durban watched her intently, letting out soft grunts and groans at how she rode him. "Ridden a stallion b'fore, aye, love?" He teased breathlessly, his hands rising up her bare back and loving her skin as his fingers trailed over it. He sat up just enough to steal another kiss away from her, welcoming her to lean back down and follow for another, steamier kiss with enticing eyes.

He was soon meeting her riding hips with his own thrusts as he just couldn't sit still, and he found a perfect rhythm with her had he'd never found with another woman. Gods, she was perfect.
 
Marri found herself draped across her husband’s broad chest, kissing him with passionate abandon as they made love for the second time that night. It was so scandalous and taboo, but she was loving every moment with him. She had never made such a reckless decision before but she was sure that it was the right one. She whimpered as Durban was soon thrusting into her body, their rhythm perfect as they completed one another.
 
Their lovemaking lasted well into the early morning, and it was nearly sunrise when Durban sneaked her into the second-story window of her room. He was half out the window again when he looked back at her. "How abou' one more kiss fer th'road, m'love?" He requested with a cheeky, almost stupid grin of a man head over heels in love. His dark eyes were filled with adoration and the memory of what they'd done that night.
 
Marri grinned at him, giggling as she moved towards him and kissed him with all the passion of a woman in love. Her tongue slipped against his, a dark rumble issuing from her chest as she relived every sweet moment that they had been through that evening. She hoped that there were many more to come…

“Come in for breakfast, love. I want to make sure you’re getting a good meal.” She said softly as the kiss broke and she couldn’t help another kiss stolen from his lips. “Just…give me a few moments before you do. I need to change and meet my family.”
 
"I will," he nodded, turning to slip out, but he couldn't help leaning back to steal one more kiss before he went. He had to go or else they'd probably end up in her bed, and they just couldn't do that.

The family was rising early that morning for church as it was a Sunday, and they'd open much later in the day after a long nap after their return from the church just on the corner. When Durban came to join them, Lysander invited him to join them at church. Durban gladly accepted, though he was a tad nervous that perhaps a priest there would've heard of his marriage to Marri.
 
Marri sat next to her father at church, sitting on the pew with enough nervous energy to make her squirm. She kept glancing at Durban, flashes of the night before going through her brain. It was incredibly improper but she wanted her husband. She wanted to hold his hand openly, kiss him like a proper wife, but it all had to be done in secret.

After church, she walked next to her Grandpa, looking at him for a moment. “Grandpa, I was thinking…what if Durban promised to pay a dowry. Would that change your opinion of him?”
 
Lysander sighed heavily, "Marri, I told you no once, I'm not going to say it again."

"Say no about what?" Gabriel asked.

"Marri thinks she wants Durban to court her. She thinks she's in love."

"... Well, why not let them? See where it goes. I know it's quick, Dad, but why not?"

"Because curiosity breaks young lasses' hearts."
 
Marri was surprised that her father agreed with her, but it really mattered what her grandfather thought. If he didn’t give his consent then it wasn’t going to work. She too the older man’s hand, holding it tightly as she looked up into his eyes.

“Grandpa, I swear that Durban won’t break my heart. Please?” She asked him with all the sincerity of a woman in love.
 
Lysander looked down at her with... was it pity or worry? And then he turned from her to fix Durban with a glare. "You, lad, come here."

Durban stepped up to Lysander and looked down at him worriedly. "Yes sir?"

"You're treading on thin ice, boy. This is my granddaughter. My only granddaughter I've ever had, and you've stolen her heart and now you might steal all of her from me. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't have the soldiers throw you out of this town and exile you from ever coming back."

"She stole m'own heart first, sir," Durban answered softly and honestly, making Lysander step back in surprise. That was the last answer he'd expected. He looked between the two lovers once, then twice, then shook his head.

"No... no, I won't allow it." With that, he kept going on his way.

"Dad..." Gabriel sided with the lovers. "Please, I think he can make her happy."

"No... no, never. No one's taking my little girl."

"Is tha' what this is about?" Durban looked heartbroken for the man. "Y'want 'er t'be happy... but y'don' want t'give 'er up... is tha' it, Lysander?"

"Yes it is. And you're not stealing her away." Lysander shook his head, but then reached up to clutch his chest. Durban immediately bolted forward, lowering Lysander to his knees.

"Calm down, Lysander. I ain' stealin' 'er, I promise ya. I don' want t'take 'er away, I only want t'make 'er happy, show 'er th'places she wants t'see. We'll always come back, if ye'll let this place be 'ome fer us." He then looked up and spoke calmly, "Marri, love, go 'ome with yer mother an' get plenty o' water an' set up Lysander's bed. I'll bring 'im back."

"What can I do?" Gabriel asked fearfully, knowing the signs of a heart attack.

"Keep th'tavern closed an' keep things quiet. It's only a small 'eart attack, 'e'll be okay with plen'y o' rest." With that, Durban, as carefully as he could, picked up the old man who had fallen into a daze, walking slowly so not to jar him.
 
Last edited:
“Grandpa!” Marri called out in fear as he suddenly clutched his chest and fell to the ground. She rushed to his side, looking at him with concern and worry as Durban tried to assuage his fears.

Durban told her that she needed to go home and help her mother set up the bed for him. She nodded and hurried off with her mother to get the tavern ready for Durban’s return. Once everything was ready and her grandfather settled in bed, she sat at his side, concern on her features as she took his hand and gently patted it.

“Grandpa. Can you hear me?” She asked him gently, waiting to see if he would speak to her.
 
"I can hear you just fine..." he spoke weakly. "I'm not that old, you know..."

"'E'll be alrigh', I've seen this b'fore. Jus' a little t' much excitement," Durban assured her.

"Marri... if you want to be with Durban... you do it," Lysander told her gently. "You're an adult now, you can choose for yourself. Don't let old men tell you no anymore."
 
Marri was quiet for a long moment as her grandfather told her to choose for herself. She knew that he would be disappointed in her for what she had just done and she worried about his health when she did tell him that she was already married and the marriage had been consummated.

“Grandpa, you know that I’ll always be your little girl, right? Just because Durban and I want to get to know each other doesn’t mean that I’ll be leaving tomorrow.” She said softly, trying to calm his fears for her future.

“I love you, Grandpa.” She said softly, kissing his cheek gently.
 
"I love you too, lass... now you go spend some time with your lad, there... I need to sleep this off so we can open tomorrow..." But before anyone could tell him different, he was fast asleep.

Durban took Marri's hand and ushered everyone out to let Lysander rest. Once Gabriel and Elise were distracted, Durban hugged Marri tight, "I'm so sorry, love..."
 
Marri held Durban tight, her face buried against his shoulder as she sobbed in fear for her grandfather. She hadn’t meant to distress him to the point that he had harm upon him. She was soothed that he held her tightly, but she didn’t really feel good about the entire situation.

“I broke his heart, Durban.” She said softly, turning her tear stained face towards him. “How could I have done that?”
 
Back
Top