What’s the best lube?

S

Stilllearning2b

What’s the best lune to buy in your opinion and why?

salad oil. seriously. It mostly is not spicy or aggressive, so that's best, if you need buyable lube. Often the juices you produce yourself are all you need.

We used K-Y and used it for years since she's petite. Now we use Liquid Silk, which works best for us; especially since she's still petite, has never been pregnant, has now gone through menopause and she considers me girthy. It's also not as messy and feels more like natural lubricant. Good Luck on your search. :D

Coconut oil

I like coconut oil ,it's great for when you have to " take matter into your own.hands " .
It's also good for blow jobs as it helps the cock slide down the guy's throat or other way around .

Can be used for anal , safe for use with a condom.or fun if your going bareback

What’s the best lube to buy in your opinion and why?

Many people swear by Astroglide. My wife and I used it; we liked it better than K-Y. It's very slippery and we thought it lasted longer than K-Y. It doesn't stain and is water soluble. :cattail:

Coconut oil for sure! Nicely slippery and never sticky. Failing that, Paloqueth.

We've tried Lots of brands and types. IMHO the best is Fuck Water. It's a milky (yeah, looks like cum) silicone /water-based lube that performs like silicone but is silkier, lik water. I sound like an ad, but it is great. I get it in Canada at the Stag Shp, but it is also on Amazon.

Lube

Coconut oil for sure! Nicely slippery and never sticky. Failing that, Paloqueth.

I like coconut but I LOVE Pjur....it does not get sticky... is very light but a little goes a long way and I love to use it with oral on a woman... it’s light to the tongue but allows me to stroke the clit shaft, manipulate the clit hood and roll the clit tip in my fingers and the hood. Let’s you work those areas, without having to re-lube and break the sensation... super with intercourse no matter the age of the participants... pricey but well worth the investment..

I like coconut oil ,it's great for when you have to " take matter into your own.hands " .
It's also good for blow jobs as it helps the cock slide down the guy's throat or other way around .

Can be used for anal , safe for use with a condom.or fun if your going bareback

Coconut oil is NOT safe for use with a condom. (At least, not with latex, which is the most common kind of condom.) Same goes for salad oil. Oils can weaken the latex and cause the condom to fail.

It's also not clear whether coconut oil is safe for internal use. It's claimed to be an antibacterial, which might sound like a good thing, but a healthy vagina is an ecosystem of symbiotic bacteria which prevent it from being colonised by unwelcome visitors. If you kill them off with antibacterials, you can end up with unpleasant stuff like yeast infections. (If you've ever had thrush after a course of antibiotics, that's why.)

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/ask-experts/is-it-safe-to-use-coconut-oil-as-lube

https://goodcleanlove.com/blogs/good-clean-love/4-reasons-not-to-use-coconut-oil-as-lube

Last edited:

Thank you Jada59 (and all others) for recommending coconut oil! My wife and I are in our late sixties now. She is petite, has never been pregnant and has gone through (and, believe or not is still going through) menopause. And we have tried a lot of lubricants. We can now say after a lustful experiment, THANK YOU! :D

Hey Bramblethorn, thanks for posting the cautions. We opened a new jar of organic coconut oil and put it in a clean bowl. Have to admit applying it was a lot of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jada59 (and all others) for recommending coconut oil! My wife and I are in our late sixties now. She is petite, has never been pregnant and has gone through (and, believe or not is still going through) menopause.

Ah, condom safety might not be a high priority then :)

Do not use Horse liniment! You will think that your cocks's on fire. It will be. :D

And you will not be popular.

"Gun Oil"
If you can cope with silicone based. She and I adore the feel, the enhancement to the glide with no sense of stickiness at all. "Slick" is the word. The sheen it puts on my boner is visually so damn erotic too. Lasts as long as the session. It dries 'visible' on sheets but wash removes it totally. No idea how it goes with rubbers as I'd be bareback always.

Gun Oil. Once found we never looked for anything else.

"Gun Oil"
If you can cope with silicone based. She and I adore the feel, the enhancement to the glide with no sense of stickiness at all. "Slick" is the word. The sheen it puts on my boner is visually so damn erotic too. Lasts as long as the session. It dries 'visible' on sheets but wash removes it totally. No idea how it goes with rubbers as I'd be bareback always.

Gun Oil. Once found we never looked for anything else.

LOL! And the specific smell lasts and lasts, helps prevents corrosion and wearing of parts. :D

Just to clarify that I am speaking of a lubricant designed for sexual intercourse called "Gun Oil" !!!

Great now you tell me, my sheets smell like Hoppes #9! (Just kidding.)

Coconut Oil #3
Almond Oil #2
Jus de Vagin #1

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

response to your thread

Olive Oil which is like salad oil. Bought good quality brand. A little goes a long way

Astroglide.

I got a rather bad tear during the first childbirth, was patched up, but couple months later intercourse was still very painful. Tried KY, it did not help at all. Asked my OBGYN what can be done about it, she recommended Astroglide. That was it - no pain at all!

Now it is used for everything - anal, toys, you name it.

Be careful with the toys, though. The packaging usually sais what type of lube can be used on it. So far I have not seen anything that Astroglide should not be used on.

Astroglide.

I got a rather bad tear during the first childbirth, was patched up, but couple months later intercourse was still very painful. Tried KY, it did not help at all. Asked my OBGYN what can be done about it, she recommended Astroglide. That was it - no pain at all!

Now it is used for everything - anal, toys, you name it.

Be careful with the toys, though. The packaging usually sais what type of lube can be used on it. So far I have not seen anything that Astroglide should not be used on.

Coconut oil. Hands down the best lube.

Coconut oil. Hands down the best lube.

Coconut oil... Let's see:
- it can not be used with condoms. Which means not only condoms on cocks, but also condoms on toys.
- It can not be used with silicon toys, i.e. most butt plugs.
- it is antibacterial, which means that it is NOT going anywhere near my vagina - yeast infection is not exactly what I am looking for as an aftermath of great sex.

Sure, coconut oil might be the best lube ever. But as far as I can see, it has a very limited use - unprotected anal sex. For a steady gay couple it is probably a great choice, for everybody else not so much.

Oh man, Bad Dragon Cum Lube hands down. It is stretchy and clingy like the real thing and lasts forever. It's also great if you or your partner have a cum fetish/enjoy the mess. Just be sure to shake the bottle well before use.

Back