Island, which bands, musicians do u bring along?

1) Zeppelin
2) Skynyrd
3) The Kinks

so tough to limit to 3.
I need a second Island for AC/DC, Rush and Boston. And then a third for solo artists (although they have bands as well) Billy Joel, Jim Croce and Elton John. But wait no women on the Island so I will need to add Heart, Stevie Nicks, Pat Benatar and Cher (yes I know that is 4 but as long as I am cheating).

——-

My Island is still a cool place to be but if I needed a vacation I’d go to this one. I hope the Kinks play the “Schoolboys in Disgraced” album straight through.

This is already a festival day I'm only going for a band or two, and I'm going to see things while waiting.

Some girl singers first:
Neko Case ( alt./ folk maybe?)
Carly Simon- 70s, not the movie themes
Amy Winehouse- all of it, such a loss

Nine Inch Nails, Tom Waits, David Bowie, Perturbator, Mors Principium Est.

Booker T. and the MGs, Baby!

Ricki Lee Jones

Lucinda Williams

Leon Russell

Brace Combo

Leonard Cohen
Bonnie Raitt
Mr. BB King
Aretha Franklin
Shakira
should keep everyone quite entertained.

Give me Steely Dan’s entire discography, and I could be happy on the island forever. And a tax refund.

Pink Floyd
Allman Brothers
Jimi Hendrix

Great choices... I've seen the top two, the ABB is my all time fav band. I'm too young to have seen Hendrix, but IMO he is the best.

I'll take the ABB, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Metallica.

Can I have Trans Siberian Orchestra too?:)

Great choices... I've seen the top two, the ABB is my all time fav band. I'm too young to have seen Hendrix, but IMO he is the best.

I'll take the ABB, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Metallica.

Can I have Trans Siberian Orchestra too?:)

For what you did in the D, you can bring along the TSO. :D.

p.s. I got dibs on SRV. He is one of my three. I will loan him out to you as long as you " send Jimi on over."

Ryan Adams -1989
National -Boxer
Modest Mouse - We were dead...
Oasis - Morning Glory

69466306_10220564215519718_856517874410323968_n.jpg

Back