Battle Royale: Bring on the Pain! (OOC/Sign Up)

Kuuroinochou

Love Me, Hate Me
BATTLE ROYALE: BRING ON THE PAIN!
Original Thread

At the dawn of a new Millenium, the world's richest nations have collasped. With the world's unemployment at an all time low of 25%, millions of men and women world wide are out of work, many more continue to boycot their government officials demanding compensation and security for their families. The government has lost confidend and fearing global panic the governments of the world have united as One World Government. Under one roof and one house, they work together to adjust the population of the world along with its food supplies, work force and the constant vigilanties and miscrents that plague the streets making it unsafe to walk at in broad daylight.

Under a new bill, the 'Millenium Reform Act' aka: The BR Act (Battle Royale). This new law, works to bring the world's population under control. With the continue rise of death in the world, its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. As such, men and women world wide are randomly selected through a goverment lotto. They are contacted of their win and faslely brought into one of many lotto locations where they are wait in a room with other lotto winners. Within moments the room is gassed and they awaken hours later on a desolate island in a dimly lit room.

There they are instructed on what to do by an official on their current status.

"You have been randomly selected to participate in the World Governement, BR Act. This act is slow to fruitation but you are the first of our experimentations to help weed out the growing population of our world. As you know, our nations cannot meet the supply and demand of food that our growing population has threatened. At the rate our people continue procreate we will surely die of famine and war... but you have been choosen as our saviors."

"Around your necks are collars specially designed to go 'BOOM' if you tinker with them too much. As part of the BR Act you all have been choosen to head this new project, behind me are bags filled with a map of the island we are on, food, water and a random weapon. What that weapon may be we dont' know. You're mission should you choose to accept, is kill all of your fellow human beings present here today. You have a max of three days time to rid this island of those you see before you. If at the end of these three days more than one of you lives, the collar you are wearing is set to go off. That means you have hope...one of you is allowed to leave this island."

"Oh yes... there are various traps and timed sectors on this island. Meaning if you try to cheat the collars will go off. If you stay too long in a forbidden sector upon my island wide announcement, the collar will go off and you'll be experiencing a headache so big that even Excedrin can't help you. So use your maps wisely, be sure to be sparing with your rations you have enough for only two days. And one more thing...if you kill someone its always best to pick up their weapons. It will go a long way in being prepared."

As the official spoke a group of troops enter the room all of them armed. "As your name is called please take your bag and be on your way. Feel free to kill yourself if killing another is too much for you to handle." And with that the first name was called....

======

INFORMATION
Alright as far as the weapons go, I'll PM you're random weapon to you. I'll post here in the thread what weapons have been given out. But you won't know who has what to keep it fair.

Below is a basic discription of my character. Use this format to sign up, you can make as many characters as you want. Considering we'll be needing a few of you to die. It probably best to make a kill character...meaning that they will die at some point. For those of you that don't like to stay in a thread long this is a perfect one for you. Make a character play a while and if you get tired kill them off...hehe. See fun!

Yes there is sex, I'm sure some of you will find the time. After all you'll be dying soon and no one wants to die a virgin right? Alright lets play ball!

Name: Toni Max
Bio: Due to the cut backs of her company's law firm, Toni has been working long hours well into the night. As a result she's often watched the Government Lotto wishing to win in hopes of making her life easier. One such night her name was randomly selected and broadcast on the television to her utter shock. The following day she went to the Lotto building to collect her prize only to be placed in a waiting room with five other winners. Next thing she knew she woke up on this strange island with instructions to kill the people around her.

Name: Linda Ruther (Kill character)
Bio: Not needed for kill characters...

BTW: I know its based off the original..so what. I'm bored, want to have some sparatic fun and who doesn't like senseless blood shed. Now SIGN UP! Mwhahahahaha!

Last edited:
ok

Sounds like fun here's my two characters

Malcolm MacDonald (Kill character)
Man: 01
Bio: Not Needed

Chandra Handy
College student
female: 03
Bio: chandra is a professional student who thought that she had won the world when she was picked for the lottery. She was looking at the others wondering who she would kill off first.

Name Jerome Peterson (kill character)
Age 22
Occupation : An independant local supplier of all things good and Rapper
Rank Man 02
Bio not needed

Name Neil Barwell
Occupation HIgh School Student, also works at his Dad's hardware store
Age 18
Rank man 03
Bio: Just a kid really , he's fast his skilled with weapons having done some martial arts over the years but he's also not sure about this whole killing thing...mainly the bit about him dying...I mean that would suck and if you have to die who wants to die a virgin.

Haa. I so wanna do off a few Kill Char's.

Name: Andi Vee
Designation: Woman 4
Bio: Seen as the brighter of the two sisters, Andi has been in college for 4 years now, going for her Medical degree. Horrified that she was picked for this, she's decided to use her medical training to try and save her own life... possibly those she trusts as well.

Name: Joani "Ni" Vee
Designation: Woman 5
Bio: Almost identical to her sister in appearance, Joani is a bit... stranger than her sibling. Sometimes it can be quite hard to tell the two apart if Ni tries hard enough to emulate her sister's mannerisms.

(I'm not saying which is the kill off yet.)

WOMEN
-------
Toni Max #01
Linda Ruther #02 (KC)
Chandra Handy #03
Andi Vee #04
Joani "Ni" Vee #05

MEN
------
Malcom McDonald #01 (KC)
Jerome Peterson #02 (KC)
Neil Barwell #03

Need more guys..hehe.. and feel free to make more kill characters after your former one dies..hehe.

But we'll try to keep it open for every...now to distribute weapons. :devil:

These are the basic weapons found in the original story,...hehe... I'll be distributing them out through PM. No one will know who has what. Oh by the way, YOU CAN take the weapon off someone you kill. So don't fret...

MEELE
[1] Jitte (sword breaker)
[2] Hand axe - Dagger
[3] Machete
[4] Nunchaku
[5] Baseball bat
[6] Knife
[7] Katana
[8] Kama (sickle)
[9] Jackknife
[10] Boxing gloves
[11] Pickaxe
[12] Plastic hammer

FIREARMS
[13] Franchi SPAS-12 (shotgun )
[14] IMI Uzi (submachine-gun)
[15] Colt Python .357 (revolver)
[16] Beretta M92F (pistol)
[17] Smith & Wesson M19 revolver (in both .38 Special and .357 iterations)
[18] SIG-Sauer P226 (pistol)
[19] Colt M1911 (pistol)
[20] Browning High-Power (pistol )
[21]IMI Micro Uzi submachine-gun (with compensator)
[22] Remington 870 (shotgun )
[23] Walther PPK (pistol)

MISC. WEAPONS
[24]Crossbow
[25] Hand grenades
[26] Potassium cyanide (poison)

EQUIPMENT
[27] Bulletproof vest
[28] Rope
[30] Tracking device
[31] Headband
[32] Stun gun
[33] Megaphone
[34] Binoculars

OTHER
[36] Harisen (paper fan)
[37] Fork
[38]Pot lid
[39] Coat hanger

Now to distribute...wee :)

Last edited:
Lmao... omg...

Okay I know what you are thinking, but you know what weapons we have. Don't worry I'll play fair, but I can't help but laugh at some of the weapons already given out.

Anyway... my turn for a weapon. btw, in case you are wondering Im using randomizer.org...

Mine actually seem to fit my people.
Though I'm not quite sure how one's going to use what you gave her...

Alright here we go:
Two characters, both kill characters

Dante Smith
Profession: Software Engineer

Trudy Jones
Profession: Owner of a drag bar

Eh brushoff's

Name: Thomas Malone
Designation: Man 04
Bio: Thomas is a young man with little education. He grew up on a farm learning to shoot gophers, and was in both, the scouts and cadets during his youth. As he got older he progressed through the ranks of both organizations and obtained a job in both. Teaching youngsters to survive in the wild, Handle fireamrs. Make snares hunt and tie knots. His reaction to learning what was happening was that finally it would all be useful.

Name: Charles Smith (KC)
Designation: Man 05
Bio: Smith has been riding a desk for a mutilnational corporation for years. he ahs a thinning hairline, A little too much gut, and far too much debt. He was excited now he's almost crying as he learns about the real government lottery.

The thread is open, link up top... I got a list of weapons in play. You are more than welcome to keep the weapon of choice a secret...

For fairness purposes I have revealed my weapon...

I'll post again for my next character.

Hey I will be fair also and reveal mine on here. you gave me two good ones even tho ones not a weapon dear

KC Tracking Device, Good for him, considering he's a professional Killer

Chandra High Powered Browning Pistol

Hope the thread goes well! Months ago, I kept meeting writers with an interest in Japanese genres, and only now am I seeing such threads becoming more frequent SRPs.

And Amazon has BR on its "Buy 3 get 4th free list". :cathappy:

Scribe.

My children, you all have my blessings. May your thread prosper with bountiful blood, sex, and kickass fights.

Amen.

:cathappy:

As a sidenote, I think it would be better if you had someone decide through dice or something like that what happens in a fight. Having kill characters is Ok, but it would make things more interesting to know that your character MIGHT die.

Also, if you need a psycho commentator, or anything like that, please feel free to ask me to do it. ^^

I got plans, I'm working them out. This is an experimental thread for an acutal structured one..wweeee :nana:

Back