bfg's hideout

geez just noticed no one comes to say Hi to you:eek:
so I stopped in to say Hi :) -how are you doing good I hope ;)
 
Hi, PJ...I'm hardly here, usually out on the PG. ;)

I'm doing good. How are things with you?
Hi wow that was a quick reply :) thanks :rose:
me Iam doing ok as well -working 8-10 hours a Day with my Deliv. Truck and dont spend very much Time on Lit. or on the Net;)
Enjoy your Summer!
 
Hi wow that was a quick reply :) thanks :rose:
me Iam doing ok as well -working 8-10 hours a Day with my Deliv. Truck and dont spend very much Time on Lit. or on the Net;)
Enjoy your Summer!

I could try typing a little slower, if you'd like. :D

Sounds like you're keeping busy and out of trouble. Must be a good thing, maybe...I would think. ;)
 
I could try typing a little slower, if you'd like. :D

Sounds like you're keeping busy and out of trouble. Must be a good thing, maybe...I would think. ;)
haha very funny :)
stopping in to say Hi:rose: and yes Iam to busy most of the Time to get into any kind of trouble ;)
hope you had a wonderful Weekend:)
 
haha very funny :)
stopping in to say Hi:rose: and yes Iam to busy most of the Time to get into any kind of trouble ;)
hope you had a wonderful Weekend:)

I would answer your post, but don't want to go to fast for you! ;)

I did have a nice weekend. I can't remember anything specific so it must have been peaceful and relaxing...or there's been enough time between that I've forgotten the bad stuff! 😂
 
tumblr_pakx2t8q9y1v53f3io1_400.gifv


Sometimes the joy inside just bubbles over.
 
Written by Another

This is not a safe space aka Common Sense

We hear the war cries from the pedestal elevated mic dropping crowd all the time. This is not a safe space. The website owners should do more. The predators should be held accountable. The trolls should be eviscerated. The men are all bad juju. The women are this or that. You name it, the war cry has been chanted dozens, if not hundreds of times.

Let’s face reality. This has never been a safe space. It’s a social format that creates a falsified community like feel, where predators lurk and narcissists roar and no one holds them accountable from creating new sock accounts once they are detected. As with any social media format, the onus isn’t on others to offer you a safety net for your own triggers. That onus is on you.

Do you for you. Block those that don’t bring positives to your feed or your circle. You create your own safe space and safe place by procuring the end results that benefit yourself personally. A place where you control the outcome, not some vacant unknown faceless troll behind a keyboard that tries to antagonise or create innuendo or drama on every positive interaction or writing they see.

YOU choose to inhabit this medium.

YOU choose to remain using this space.

YOU choose the outcomes of interactions.

YOU are responsible for our own safety.

YOU use the limited tools supplied by this website to provide minimal safety barriers.

Block.Message control.Reporting predators or bullies.

Don’t blame the website coders. Don’t blame the website owners. Don’t just choose to blame others. When we choose to blindly blame others, we often lose sight of the fact that we must take active steps to protect ourselves. The employees of this website are simply facilitators of a medium that you choose to inhabit and use for a personal social choice. They are not your bodyguards.

In the end it is YOU that controls your own safety on here. YOU that controls your trigger points on here. YOU that controls what you see and what you are exposed to.

If you see someone being consistently negative on posts you read or pictures you enjoy, don’t endure it, don’t complain about it - BLOCK them.

If you have someone comment negatively on your posts, don’t endure it, don’t complain about it, don’t tolerate it - BLOCK them.

If something or someone triggers you, use your common sense and protect yourself by simple risk mitigation - BLOCK them.

If someone interacts with you in any way shape or form that triggers or upsets you, don’t tolerate it - BLOCK them.

If someone’s writing style isn’t something that you enjoy and it actually triggers you - BLOCK them.

If you trigger from dick pics as avatars, don’t complain about it - BLOCK them.

Common sense and proactive choices. The first line of defence. Understand what triggers you. Eliminate those triggers. Procure your own happy existence here. If you cannot do that, then this is honestly not the safest of places for you, as it will affect your mental health.

If you were at risk physically or mentally in a real world space, you wouldn’t frequent that place over and over again, continuously putting yourself at risk. You would find a way to procure a safety net if re-entering that place, or you wouldn’t re-enter. You have a choice. If that choice is to return, then that’s the active choice YOU have made.

Use the tools available to you to protect yourself. If you cannot successfully do that, no matter how much you scream and stamp your foot and write about how the blame is on everyone else’s shoulders, the risk will still be there. If you cannot procure your own safety, then leave until you can.

Common sense. It’s time for many to start using it.
 
I can't believe it's been so long since I posted in here.

I'm just feeling really...I'm not sure of the word.

The 16th anniversary of my brother's death is looming on the horizon and I thought I had a pretty good grip on it until this morning.

My dream was of a young woman waiting for her brother only to be told he wasn't coming. Ever. Never again. She started screaming wanting to turn back the clocks and see if it brought him back. Push back the days on the calendar. Begging them to try, pleading and screaming and crying.

I woke realizing I'm still screaming and pleading inside. Today. Right now. Always. You would think after so long it wouldn't hurt, that I would have accepted he's gone, but I just want to hear his voice again. Hear him laugh.

I'm trying not to let it affect my day, to let the dream pass and keeping living, but the tears keep coming. 💔
 
I can't believe it's been so long since I posted in here.

I'm just feeling really...I'm not sure of the word.

The 16th anniversary of my brother's death is looming on the horizon and I thought I had a pretty good grip on it until this morning.

My dream was of a young woman waiting for her brother only to be told he wasn't coming. Ever. Never again. She started screaming wanting to turn back the clocks and see if it brought him back. Push back the days on the calendar. Begging them to try, pleading and screaming and crying.

I woke realizing I'm still screaming and pleading inside. Today. Right now. Always. You would think after so long it wouldn't hurt, that I would have accepted he's gone, but I just want to hear his voice again. Hear him laugh.

I'm trying not to let it affect my day, to let the dream pass and keeping living, but the tears keep coming. 💔
Hey BFG

It's been a long time since we saw you and I am so sorry I did not see your post until now.
Grief is a strange and fickle creature that some can handle more than others, but it has many wily tricks it can pull just when you least expect them.
I hope you can come to terms with the loss of your brother and know that he would only want the best for you and for you to have a happy life, that does not mean forgetting about him, as he will always be in your heart.
 
Hey BFG

It's been a long time since we saw you and I am so sorry I did not see your post until now.
Grief is a strange and fickle creature that some can handle more than others, but it has many wily tricks it can pull just when you least expect them.
I hope you can come to terms with the loss of your brother and know that he would only want the best for you and for you to have a happy life, that does not mean forgetting about him, as he will always be in your heart.
Thank you, Mac. It's good to see you and I appreciate your words. I know you are right. He would definitely want me to be having fun because he loved having fun and making people laugh.

I think I have a guilt that I waited a few days to call...and the day I intended to call was the morning I received a call instead.

Our younger brother passed, and I don't feel the same way each year. Maybe because I was closer to my older brother. We were only 15 months apart. Maybe because I learned my lesson about contacting people as soon as I thought of them instead of waiting.

Anyway, since the dream I posted about, I had another. My oldest brother and I were hanging out and in strolls our brother...the 2nd child, not the youngest. I was stunned. He was smiling and sat down. I told him, "You aren't supposed to be here, you're dead." He replied "I know". I won't bore you with the rest, but when I woke I was crying but I had such peace.

If you believe there's such a thing, someone told me it meant he visited me. It makes me smile. I've missed his smile and laugh, and I got to hear it once more.
 
That's a nice memory and I do hope his spirit made a connection with you, just to let you know that they are still with you.
You will carry their laughter and happiness on and let others enjoy it as you did.
 
*sees a place called BFG's hideout* Neat, Big fuckin guns are my favorite guns in doom! Oh it's barefoot girl's hideout. Oh wells, I can always hide out here from my semi-retirement of RPing.
 
I retired, too.
Oh I am not retired, let's just say I was forced to retire cause no one wants to do any of my threads, I was proud that someone used one of my RP ideas and turned it into an open thread though for the holidays. That's a plus!! :) But even my face lifts and sorry you have to hear me bellow lol... Don't listen to me, just a bit bitter but I'll get over it. :)
 
Last edited:
SRPs have quickly become the place where I hide away from things.

I've just added more SRPs to my list, yet my signature block is getting out of hand.

I want a place that will point people to the things I'm writing, but I don't want to overwhelm them in each and every post.

This will be the place where they can see what I am currently writing, what I'd like to write one day, and to visit if they choose.

7f3d5fc561dc7be783fe5263dee6fa37.jpg
I need to find new writers to finish my SRPs or something. I miss hanging out here.
 
In my 4am thoughts, there are no clothes. The only thing covering my body is yours. My hands are pressed into the mattress as your hands grasp my wrists. Our kisses are no longer tentative and inquisitive, delicate. They are perfect for replacing the words of need and desire, content to stay there for the moment, until your mouth moves down to bite my neck and I moan quietly as I melt into you.
 
Let me lay my head upon your chest and feel you breathe. Let me hear the sound of your voice as we close our eyes. My sleep has never come so easily. My mind has been at rest. You comfort me in an unexpected way that makes me want more.
 
Back
Top