Pls sign this petition to stop Lit identity fraud

Cliff Notes on Drinks silly plot to make it look like Munky is arguing with himself.

He created Peedrinker21 as his Drinkz-letting-his-asshole-out alt.

Drinkz didn't invent that; lots of passive aggressives have them. At that time Drinkz WAS of course an asshole, (truth will out) but I doubt he thinks his persona reflects that. This was an ID for picking fights with zero provocation.

Somewhere..... he and Munky clashed. The why is obscure and inconsequential. Could be over nothing- like most of Drinkz' fights.

Once the real LusterMunky outed Drinkz as PeeDrinker21, Drinkz thought he would be clever and create yet another asshole clone..

This one LustreMunky was just intended to spoof and mock the actual LusterMunky. At some point to further mock, he also used the spoofing of the avatar and profile on his Peedrinker21 alt.

Who knows why he decided to go from mocking, to impersonating to the convoluted plot where LusterMunky is mocking himself?

It somehow makes sense that the established Litizen, LusterMunky (with his actual distinctive, recognizable personality and style) leaves a cadre of friends behind... and only the alts remain, continuing to mock himself?

I thought everyone knew the Drinkz/PeeDrinker21/and the mispelled LustreMunky were all the same 100 post a day guy.

Don't know who you are, but I did notice today that drinkz has you in his sigline.

Which only goes to show that he's managed to elevate being pathetic into an art-form.

....couldn't be happier for him. :)

Don't know who you are, but I did notice today that drinkz has you in his sigline.

Which only goes to show that he's managed to elevate being pathetic into an art-form.

....couldn't be happier for him. :)

It was a proud moment, to be sure.

Still trying to pass off that bullshit as truth? Are you sure you aren't LusterMunky? You're the only one going around telling his "story."

Yep, I'm sure.

As are you.

Since the "Story" is yours, not Munky's

Last edited:
Why do the progression and details change each time you write it? There's already a master version of it, that you wrote, linked in my signature. At least refer back to it and keep your story straight. Or don't. The only ones that believe that I am every user they don't like already believed it before you wrote it.

Oh... And why do you come over to the GB to tell that story? Those in How-To stopped listening. Nobody over here listens either. There's real trolls here, and that's not either of us.

drinkz - admit it...you ARE a troll..and you have mail!

There are still two unanswered questions here.

1) Who is the real peedrinker21

and

2) Why is this beer so warm?

:confused:

Denny

There are still two unanswered questions here.

1) Who is the real peedrinker21

2) Why is this beer so warm?

:confused:
Can't answer #1 because I wasn't around.
#2 There was a hurricane and the fridge has been off for a month.
If it's not salty tasting it's fine.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 313
User Name Posts
Queefy 59
LusterMunky 37
drinkz 32
subdued_passion 22
Queersetti 20

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 313
User Name Posts
Queefy 59
LusterMunky 37
drinkz 32
subdued_passion 22
Queersetti 20

You bumped this thread to prove exactly what, Rob?

I've told the story multiple times about how I first came to the general board specifically chasing that particular asshole because I knew that the bigger assholes such as yourself here in the general board would quickly dispatch him. And it worked

Seems like a thankless task going through and reading all of my twenty-five thousand plus posts in an effort to prove something.

You bumped this thread to prove exactly what, Rob?

I've told the story multiple times about how I first came to the general board specifically chasing that particular asshole because I knew that the bigger assholes such as yourself here in the general board would quickly dispatch him. And it worked

Seems like a thankless task going through and reading all of my twenty-five thousand plus posts in an effort to prove something.

How about, maybe, it was bumped to show how far the GB has come. Three yrs ago, the reaction,was ostensibly "oh please, grow the fuck up". Now, a similar thread would be met with "oh noooooooo ban the witch ban them NOW!"

You bumped this thread
Fail
to prove exactly what, Rob?
Fail

Ahahaha, the stupid is strong in you!

Well, don't let me keep you. You still have thousands of post to search for something, anything.

If you ask me it's tilting at windmills; I can't think of a thing that I've posted publicly yet anonymously on a public forum that I would be a shame to have brought forward.

Well, don't let me keep you. You still have thousands of post to search for something, anything.

If you ask me it's tilting at windmills; I can't think of a thing that I've posted publicly yet anonymously on a public forum that I would be a shame to have brought forward.

The meth has made you paranoid, queefy. Sniff your panties and take a nap, dipshit.

How about, maybe, it was bumped to show how far the GB has come. Three yrs ago, the reaction,was ostensibly "oh please, grow the fuck up". Now, a similar thread would be met with "oh noooooooo ban the witch ban them NOW!"

I dunno. Even this example, it workedpretty much the same way. The guy eventually broke the rules. At the time I had a little cordial back and forth with Laurel just trying to understand what is and is not permitted. As she pointed out rather patiently, these sort of trolls sooner or later violate a rule and get banned. And he did.

The way I got that particular troll banned was I simply used predictable M.O. to bait a trap. He liked to copy people's avatars and similar names in order to make people irritated with the poster that he was cloning. Not unlike Rob's latest (previously telegraphed) tactic of creating mutiple alts he claims is me trolling myself.

Knowing he would target me that way if I drew fire, I put my actual picture in my avatar. He he appropriated it, as expected. He violated Forum Rules by utilizing a personal picture that did not belong to him.

Near as I can tell the difference is an enforcement is entirely attributable to how who reports what and when.

Back