Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

Ouu another one for the books! ;)

Guess I should have asked also to those who have had it:

Were you in anyway nervous for your encounter? How'd you get over it?
How many times did it happen?

Really loving all these positive experience stories :)

I was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane up to about 10 minutes before I left my hotel room to go meet her. I got over it by telling myself to quit being so damn nervous and just talk to her like you talk to everyone else. Despite my normal shyness, once I get comfortable, I can talk for days. As soon as we met up, there was no more nervousness and once I got her back to my room, it was easy to take control.

This is the most reoccurring fantasy for me right now. I like, she knows that too.

Someday hope to post here it was great!!!!

YES, thank you :) That is the kind of sex I want to elicit. Not, let's be shy and let's get to know each other first...no. I don't want you as my friend I want to fuck you...

Biased. I love drinking. Some of my best sexual experiences were when I was completely trashed :)
You certainly sound like my kind of woman. I used to travel a lot and had an experience once in Miami just like you want. No time to become friends lets get drunk and fuck until the morning.

You certainly sound like my kind of woman. I used to travel a lot and had an experience once in Miami just like you want. No time to become friends lets get drunk and fuck until the morning.

Ahhh..The joys of traveling... :)

Ouu another one for the books! ;)

Guess I should have asked also to those who have had it:

Were you in anyway nervous for your encounter? How'd you get over it?
How many times did it happen?

Really loving all these positive experience stories :)

In my extremely limited experience, yes - there was some awkwardness and some nerves to be calmed.

My mistake, I think, was trying to ease into meeting. Go to dinner, have a drink or two, make sure we really truly liked each other - and then let the fireworks begin.

In hindsight, I'd do it completely differently. Our whole relationship up until meeting was one massive session of foreplay. We knew what we were there for, and it wasn't to find a new best friend (although we were certainly friends by the time we met). She had said many times she is turned on by a man who takes charge.

So - if I had it to over again, we'd go straight to the hotel room. I'd take her by the arm, smiling, and lead her straight to the room with not a word spoken. I'd have drinks ready, but I wouldn't wait for the alcohol to break the tension.

The moment we stepped inside the room, I'd push her against the wall and give her a long, deep kiss. She'd have the chance to object, or slow me down, but if she responded the way she said she would - game on!

My advice: It might be a first meeting, but that doesn't mean it's a first date. Cut to the chase.

In my extremely limited experience, yes - there was some awkwardness and some nerves to be calmed.

My mistake, I think, was trying to ease into meeting. Go to dinner, have a drink or two, make sure we really truly liked each other - and then let the fireworks begin.

In hindsight, I'd do it completely differently. Our whole relationship up until meeting was one massive session of foreplay. We knew what we were there for, and it wasn't to find a new best friend (although we were certainly friends by the time we met). She had said many times she is turned on by a man who takes charge.

So - if I had it to over again, we'd go straight to the hotel room. I'd take her by the arm, smiling, and lead her straight to the room with not a word spoken. I'd have drinks ready, but I wouldn't wait for the alcohol to break the tension.

The moment we stepped inside the room, I'd push her against the wall and give her a long, deep kiss. She'd have the chance to object, or slow me down, but if she responded the way she said she would - game on!

My advice: It might be a first meeting, but that doesn't mean it's a first date. Cut to the chase.

Yeah! This is definitely the way to go. Push her up against the wall and get started. Ladies love that. Especially when you have been teasing them on Lit forever. Push them up against the wall and make their fantasy come true. They will orgasm for days.

So, if you go through with it, will you give us the details?
Would love to know if it is all you expect it to be or want it to be?

Of course-

I even posted it in the original post.

It's part of my fantasy- if it's good you'll know.
And if it's bad- you'll know too! Or if it differed from what I expected ;)
Part of it would be writing it with the other person, but I may be the better writer ;)

Lol, I like to drink.

What's your poison?

I have absolutely no qualms with this-this is hot!

;)

Of course-

I even posted it in the original post.

It's part of my fantasy- if it's good you'll know.
And if it's bad- you'll know too! Or if it differed from what I expected ;)
Part of it would be writing it with the other person, but I may be the better writer ;)

Do you have an ETA? Is the gentlemen waiting for the opportunity to fulfill all the fantasies? Have you spoken to him for real...Have you shared more than just the written eroticism of the PM or IM? Enquiring minds want to know...Or, actually, I'm just really nozie.

Do you have an ETA? Is the gentlemen waiting for the opportunity to fulfill all the fantasies? Have you spoken to him for real...Have you shared more than just the written eroticism of the PM or IM? Enquiring minds want to know...Or, actually, I'm just really nozie.

More than just pms. I don't use Skype or anything but we've shared an extensive amount of eroticism in other ways.

He was originally thinking November would be our meet date- for me, that's too far. So I will have to take it upon myself to make a trip up there earlier :)

Back