Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

Read through this thread...Very hot.
I would love to just talk to someone on here and have them tell me they got so hot they had to pleasure themselves in the bathroom or in their office.

It is such a turn on to turn you on. :)

I have had an encounter with a woman I chatted with. Just met to fuck...
It was one of the best I've ever had and never since. She did everything she said she would. I left a nice red hand print on her ass. Everytime I smacked down she would cry out and tell me I smack like a woman. It was such a turn on...

Ranting is good for the soul. Thanks for the memories and the fantasies.

Read through this thread...Very hot.
I would love to just talk to someone on here and have them tell me they got so hot they had to pleasure themselves in the bathroom or in their office.

It is such a turn on to turn you on. :)

I have had an encounter with a woman I chatted with. Just met to fuck...
It was one of the best I've ever had and never since. She did everything she said she would. I left a nice red hand print on her ass. Everytime I smacked down she would cry out and tell me I smack like a woman. It was such a turn on...

Ranting is good for the soul. Thanks for the memories and the fantasies.

Ouu another one for the books! ;)

Guess I should have asked also to those who have had it:

Were you in anyway nervous for your encounter? How'd you get over it?
How many times did it happen?

Really loving all these positive experience stories :)

I too had the best sex of my life with a Litster. We were in a relationship for 2 years before life went to hell and he comprehensively broke my heart.

I would do it again a heartbeat if I thought the connection was there.

I'm so sorry to hear it went sour. :( I've had my share of bad apples too! Were you both in committed relationships at the time of the encounter? There are some instances where I would definitely wish time travel was possible to go back and re-create things differently.

It happened several times. The best was the first, but we had to sneak away to do it.

We ended up with a couple of visits to parking lots at the dark of night. She had a real fixation with giving me oral pleasure... I told her that my GF at the time didn't like it and she felt obligated to make up for the lack their of.

We had to end it when she decided it was getting too hot. She was right.

It happened several times. The best was the first, but we had to sneak away to do it.

We ended up with a couple of visits to parking lots at the dark of night. She had a real fixation with giving me oral pleasure... I told her that my GF at the time didn't like it and she felt obligated to make up for the lack their of.

We had to end it when she decided it was getting too hot. She was right.

Ahhh. That's a problem for a lot of women- not me...but I find it more common. I thought for sure when a girl/woman is with a guy she would want to please him (not even in a submissive "let him take charge of me" sort of way)...
I understand that most will do it, so the favour is returned...
Guess some women are turned off from cocks. Perhaps bad experiences...or they don't like to gag, or want the outcome...

I dunno. I like giving blowjobs.
Not necessarily so I get some too, just because they're fun. And to watch your partner/SO enjoy himself while it's happening, is even more arousing...

I like to give head myself...It's a complete turn on and power play when you know that you are in control of her as she looses control. Not to mention the sheer joy over the taste of her orgasm.

She was...not quite a squirter, but always wetter than anyone I've ever known. And, she had laser treatments...Never experienced that before either...

As for nervous. No. I wasnt' the least, but we had been chatting for a long time. We are still friends today. We don't chat or do anything sexual anymore, but we occasionally will hint as to what went on between us.

It was a little hard on me to be pushed back on, but I understood her reasons and I'm glad for what we have now.

Overall I highly recommend it. :)

As for nervous. No. I wasnt' the least, but we had been chatting for a long time. We are still friends today. We don't chat or do anything sexual anymore, but we occasionally will hint as to what went on between us.

It was a little hard on me to be pushed back on, but I understood her reasons and I'm glad for what we have now.

Overall I highly recommend it. :)

I'm a "You only live once" kind of girl- as cliché as that is...

We're all young once, and I'd much rather have stories to tell when I'm older than sit quietly wishing I did.

We're all young once, and I'd much rather have stories to tell when I'm older than sit quietly wishing I did.

I love that way of thinking and totally agree! I too share your proposed fantasy!

I definitely have the stories to tell...
And I'm sure as I get older they will be more and more of a reminiscence. I won't be saying I wish I had...

I'll be saying I'm glad I did.

I guess it's a sexual bucket list. So far, so good.

Ouu another one for the books! ;)

Were you in anyway nervous for your encounter? How'd you get over it?
How many times did it happen?

Really loving all these positive experience stories :)

I was totally nervous in my encounter. I got over it with a little alcohol -- not something I normally do, but it helped me loosen up and be more open to what she eventually offered.

I was totally nervous in my encounter. I got over it with a little alcohol -- not something I normally do, but it helped me loosen up and be more open to what she eventually offered.

I'm not an avid drinker myself- rare occasions/birthdays/holidays the like...
However it is a good ice breaker :)

Back