Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

I have a very high sex drive and the mind of a typical guy!

Very frustrating and as UKBBW mentioned, I also like a proper connection. To do anything with anyone at anytime is too risky, therefore, without a current connection, let's just say I AM CLIMBING THE FUCKING WALLS!!!

add me to this same list....

So, the age old adage is that Men have a one track mind and all they think about is sex. Well, how often are the ladies thinking about sex and ultimately how often do they you want it?

Thanks to the erotica on LIT, I do think about sex every day. Ultimately, I would like it every day. That's the fantasy. The reality (while raising 3 kids) is that we usually only do it on weekends.

Marie

Wow! This is the first time in my life I have had the attention of so many hot and horny women at the same time. This thread is the beginning of a series where I am attempting to understand the sexual physche of a woman. In a later thread I will give more about myself. Thanks for the responses:

Cinner: Not a trick question. What about Lit changed your desire for sex?

WetandMessy: I bet you are so horny(I think your theme song would "Me So Horny" from Two Live Crew)

CuteBrat: What has changed that you went from 'relatively chaste' to needing sex everyday? Do you enjoy thinking about sex all the time?

Marlaluvnit: Sounds like this has been a great year for you! How many dicks have you had at once? I have yet to actually explore a threesome!!! Looking forward to the day.

ElegantlyElle: Love an Elegant woman by the way(especially one that knows how to be freaky). Is twice a day enough or do you sometimes want more?

NawtyShutterBug: it would seem to me a woman could get sex whenever she wanted.

Sensualdreamer: How do you keep satisfied if your guy doesn't last? Does he give you multiple rounds of 15 min each?

GoneGrey2Fast: Why are you getting it less and less? Isn't it suppose to be the other way around!

where do men get this crazy idea from? :confused: if women could get sex whenever they wanted to, there'd be no women here on Lit for you guys to play with... LOL

I want sex pretty much all the time. It has gotten 'worse' the deeper in my 30s.

oh, wait 'til you reach your 40's, amy... it gets even worse then....LOL

Oh, that is so true! I regained my sex drive when I split from my husband who I was with from 17 to 32 :eek: I was never interested in it with him, but once he'd gone I went absolutely crazy. It has gotten worse since I've got older, to the point I'm bloody glad I have a great bloke (who cannot believe I'm for real cos I prefer sex to gifts, although the odd pint of cider is nice) otherwise I'd be a menace to mankind.

I only see him every other weekend, which sucks but I cope with a hell of a lot of masturbation and fantasizing when he's not about. He's due down for a week in September and I think I'm going to exhaust him.

the irony of the fact I'm on antidepressants which are meant to kill your sex drive is not lost on me, god knows what I'd be like if I wasn't on them :D

In short, ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Constantly. It's a good thing my husband is so understanding. If he wasn't, I'd have to cheat on him. Instead, I just fuck and fuck while he watches.

I think this question is being asked of the wrong crowd. If you're trolling this site and others like it you're probably already of the highly charged sexual crowd, so naturally the ladies are going to express desires of constant sexual fulfillment. I love you women for your high desires, I would love nothing less than to have some of your rub off on my wife, or maybe even rub by wife? ~snicker~

It's to bad you can't ask this question on a non-sexually related forum. If you did that question would probably be deleted or responded to in a very negative way.

Anyway, my props to all you women who want it constantly. If you were my wife, your wish would be my command.

Silvertongu3 you bring up a very interesting point which is kind of the direction I am heading.
First, a little more about me. I want sex all the time. I love everything about sex but I also really like sexuality i.e. talking about sex, fatansies, foreplay, I like the chase, the buildup and finally the ultimate release. However, I don't always get my way nor do i get enough of what i want.

So, the overwhelming consensus is most of the women here on Lit have very high sex drives. But it also seems like Lit provides an avenue for you to fulfill your apetites. So, what is it about Lit that make you wet, what gets your turned on and wanting nothing more than a long, thick, hard dick and/or a wet and sloppy pussy!!!

Silvertongu3 you bring up a very interesting point which is kind of the direction I am heading.
First, a little more about me. I want sex all the time. I love everything about sex but I also really like sexuality i.e. talking about sex, fatansies, foreplay, I like the chase, the buildup and finally the ultimate release. However, I don't always get my way nor do i get enough of what i want.

So, the overwhelming consensus is most of the women here on Lit have very high sex drives. But it also seems like Lit provides an avenue for you to fulfill your apetites. So, what is it about Lit that make you wet, what gets your turned on and wanting nothing more than a long, thick, hard dick and/or a wet and sloppy pussy!!!

I think part of the turn on for me, is simply being amongst like-minded people. It's nice to know that if I want to be spanked while making love to my wife, that there are people out there, in here, that think that's cool. Hell, many of the posters probably desire many of the same things that I do.

Also, because many of us are so like-minded we write stories that turn us on, and that in turn, fires up our readers. I can't count the number of times I've read stories on here that I just couldn't stop reading, masturbating too, recovering for a few minutes, then masturbating again to finish off that story. Some of the people in here are amazing erotic authors.

The stories and the people of this forum help satiate that sexual deviant within me that would otherwise stay bottled up and likely make me do something stupid to jeopardize my family.

I think being here is a pretty decent indicator of how important sex is for me. Frankly, I've never met someone who could keep up with me. I'm not asking for marathon sessions or anything! Just a couple times a day, 3-4 should do ;)

I think being here is a pretty decent indicator of how important sex is for me. Frankly, I've never met someone who could keep up with me. I'm not asking for marathon sessions or anything! Just a couple times a day, 3-4 should do ;)

As long as it was kept fresh and adventurous, this sounds perfect!! I wish my wife wanted it like you do.

I think about sex everyday,its certainly got worse since i hit my 40s and given the chance i would want it everyday any time of the day

It depends on how much time I spend here! :D

Seriously, most every day unless I am exhausted or sick or grumpy!

oh, wait 'til you reach your 40's, amy... it gets even worse then....LOL

I hope so, oh boy oh boy do I hope so. My wife and I are in our 30s now. My sex drive is the same as it was when I was a teenager, hers is almost nothing. I read and have heard that womens' sex drive peaks in their 30's and 40's. I can't wait, because I need her to rev up.

I have to say that the more I get, the more I crave it. Today, we had sex six times in a little under twenty-four hours and that wasn't enough. Almost as soon as I got home I was in bed with my vibrator; and have used my vibrator three times since 1PM. It depends on the day. Sometimes twice is enough. And sometimes like today, I'm insatiable.

That did it, time to get out the toys again.Be a dear and keep talking.

Back