What do you think about my wife?

Wow wow wow....you are definitely more than Hot....husband is one lucky man, those pics of yours are giving me all kinds of ideas....ideas not to be shared publicly he he he he

Wow...

Thanks everyone for your really great comments! We took some more pics the other night. Hopefully we'll het a chance to get them up soon. I'd love to take some more already! My hubby is hoping to find a couple of really good places to do some outdoor shots.

Hope you all are well. I'm not feeling too good today, so I may be behind on the PMs for a few days.

Kisses,
Savannah

:rose::rose::rose:

Thanks everyone for your really great comments! We took some more pics the other night. Hopefully we'll het a chance to get them up soon. I'd love to take some more already! My hubby is hoping to find a couple of really good places to do some outdoor shots.

Hope you all are well. I'm not feeling too good today, so I may be behind on the PMs for a few days.

Kisses,
Savannah

get well soon sexy so we can see more of that delicious mind and sexy body here :rose::rose::rose:

A sneak peek...

A sneak peek at what is coming your way....

Comments are always welcome of course. :)

Enjoy!

Kisses,
Savannah

Last edited:
Let me guess: Spring's here, you ran out of wood, and your husband had the brilliant idea to place you close enough to the fireplace that it'd spontaneously combust?

Slap on some of that famous oil of yours and you've created the new rave in self tanning. This thread has all sorts of potential ;)

What a fantastic ass!

Thanks so much for posting. You're a very beautiful and sexy woman. I particularly like your ass, barely covered, with you bent over. Your willingness to arouse us makes me want to write more, and think of your wonderful body while I do.

Wow. is it just me or she seems to shine through in every pic she takes...love the first pic. would love to lick you up while you stand and buch yourself against my face.

wow, what a lovely sneak peek indeed, inspiring some very warm feelings here, looking forward to more :kiss::heart::kiss:

A sneak peek at what is coming your way....

Comments are always welcome of course. :)

Enjoy!

Kisses,
Savannah

Get yourself well Savannah and I'm quite sure Hubby will find a Great spot :D

attachment.php

Great composition and a Lovely subject ... Thanks for Sharing :rose::rose::kiss:

More photos to share...

:rolleyes:Here are a few more photos from the set that we recently did. Getting the lighting just right to come out with a really sexy picture is way harder than it looks. We were experimenting alot with moving the lighting around in this series so some of the pics are lit totally different.

Comments are always welcome!

Enjoy!

Kisses,
Savannah

Last edited:
Back