gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

I finished my sandwhich by the time I got back to my bunk. Luckily without any Cobras or other boogiemen coming from the shadows. So, deciding to leave my knife behind, I set it on the bed and pull out my pajamas and my wonderful pink fluffy towel from home. I inhale the familiar and comfort scent of detergent my mother used and felt at home with it. So as I quietly left again and walked for the shadows, I practically cuddled the towel to me. Just inhaling its scent over and over. Feeling more and more calmed and relaxed by the moment as I did. I just knew that by the time I had finished showering, it'd be a miracle if I made it back to my room without falling asleep somewhere else first.
 
The more I listened to them the more I began to nod of because it lack energy and excitement, sort of th screw of the moment but boh of them had nothing to put together and when it finally did stop the girl said, "that's it?" And that made my laugh despite the atempt of being covert. She left rather grudgingly and then my bunkmate as well, so finally some peace and quiet but only allowedme to think.

Does Scarlett ever have sex? Then wondered with whom. Because my experience here was limited I could not correlate any ideas so I was stumped.
 
I got to the showers and I went to one of the lockers that I usually used and thus marked my name on. Hanging my towel up with my pajamas, I stripped out of my tank top and cami and dropped them to the bench. Followed by my bra. My hands came up and massaged my aching breasts before falling to my side. I gotten the button of my shorts undone and unzipped them. Slipping my fingers to my waist, I slide my panties and shorts off my body. Leaning down as I pulled them off. Stepping out of them and dropping them to the bench with my other clothes.

Naked, I walked into the showers and turned on one. The warm water came crashing over my body and I have a relaxed sigh. Running my hands through my darkening hair as I tilted my head back. Letting the water cascade and caress down my front. My own hands running over and along my body as I showered and washed up. The warm water mixed with it's pressure relaxing my muscles.
 
I fell asleep not knowing what was going on outside the room. All I cared about was getting some sleep that had been denied to me but in the end wondered what the next day would bring. I would have to work and show them I was made of tougher stuff, that they had chosen wisely to have me in their ranks.

Sometime later my bunkmate returned, clambered onto his bed and mutter studd under his breath. He gave up trying to bring that girl back and was embarrassed by what had unfolded,that he was no Don Juan ad I drew a measure of satisfaction that these men hadsome form of weakness.
 
I didn't take a too long of a shower. After getting myself to smell like a cherry blossom, I cut off the shower and walked back to my locker. Drying myself off with my lovely towel. It's fluffyness helping to soak up all the water from my body and hair. Slipping into my purple silk pajama buttoned top and matching shorts, I put my towel over my shoulder and walked back to my room. Yawning a little as I walked.

Once I got to the bunks, I put my towel with my things then collapsed onto my bed. Snuggling up under the blankets as I closed my eyes and drifted off to a blissful dream of just me and Snake. Alone. In the dark. And in the Holoroom.
 
Rip was in the rec room unable to sleep. He and Scarlett were passing the time trying to exercise as they did Rip kept trying to get her to open up to no avail. She had. Fixed focus on her life whereas Rip was more...open and aimless. In the middle of their routine the same girl that Lennox's bunkmate was frolicking around with came in trying to find her way in the darkness and saw the light of the rec room and used it as a beacon. She as petite with a soft bubble butt and perky chest with blonde hair and clad in a size too small uniform that would make men's tongues hang but either she was ignorant of this or the opposite she walked in and asked for help from scalrett on how to get back to the womans bunkhouse and the redhead calmly directed her before askin what she had been up to.

"When a man orgasms how much is suppose to come out?" The girl asked that made both Scarlett and Rp pause an turn off their treadmills.

"Excuse me?" Scarlett replied.

"Yeah, I was over with Steeler and he was pounding me but when he orgasmed it came out like a leaky faucet. Is he alright? Does he have, like, a medical condition?"

Rip fell to the floor laughing hystrically as Scarlett just stared wide eyed.
 
Scarlett wasn't sure how to respond to the girl. She just stared wide eyed and then shook her head and sent the girl off to bed. Telling her to keep out of the mens bunker from now on. Watching the girl go, she shook her head and thought back to the dopy grin on Sam's face and the information she later learned. She couldn't believe her and Snake were finally a...well that it finally happened! A small part of her was jealous about it. But the rest of her was pretty happy for them. Walking back over to laughing but handsome Rip, she places her hands on her hips and waits for him to calm down.
 
For a couple of minutes Rip rolled on the floor, his laughing becoming stiffled as he could not inhale enough to laugh but his face stretched as he smiled and held his gut with both hands. His cheeks changed colors and his shut eyes watered, it was the funniest moment of his life.
"Oh God, wait till Duke hears about this!" wheezing between his teeth. It was an event he could not play down nor ever forget and everytime he saw Steeler he would always remember that girl and her questions that were never answered.
 
Scarlett shook her head and nudged his side roughly with her foot. "Grow up! It's bad enough he's had the humiliation in front of everyone in the bunks I'm sure he doesn't need you and Duke making it worse!" Scarlett said. Scolding him as her arms folded over her chest. "And that's one of my girls your talking about. So you will NOT say a word or I swear to god I'll sick Sam on you!" She said. And she would do it too. Between Scarlett and Sam, the girl most likely to break something with her beatings was Sam. And Sam never hesitated to break something on the body. No matter it's location.
 
It was a paradox because it was a tale he could not keep secret. Even if he tried Rip could not keep a straight face whenever he saw Steeler again, but on the other hand being brutalized by ether Scarlett or Sam was worse than jail, at jail gave food. When he stomach ceased cramping Rip slowly rose to his feet and stood before the redhead who carried a scowl upon her face of contempt but he then left the room without promising to keep it but Scarlett what was best for him, for the moment.

As he went for his bunk with Duke andalong the way saw the same girl walking to find her room in the red light and felt the giggles coming back untilhe felt the smack on the back of the head that made he turn about and find Scarlett. "You sneaky girl" he smiled but shaking her head she walked off to make ure the girl found her way back and then it would be a shower and bed.
 
The next morning it was up early like always. My boots was the last thing to go on as always. Stretching my arms above me, I plopped back onto my bed. Dressed in camo capri pants, black tank top with a black cami under it, my hair staying down today, I sighed and closed my eyes. I was still so tiered. A nudge at my leg, makes my eyes open. "Scarlett..."
"Up sleepy head."
"Mmmm....Can't I sleep for just a little longer?" Scarlett rolled her eyes and chuckled.
"Okay. Let's go get you some coco and coffee." She took my hand and got me up from the bed. Leaving the bunk with her, we chatted quietly to ourselves, though it was mostly her talking and tring to get more detail about me and Snake.
"I told you. I wont kiss and tell. All I'll say is that he's not anything like most of these guys here. He's a real gentlemen." I said with a smile. Looking away from her to glance around the room for Snake as we walked for the mess hall. I was intent on getting coco and coffee. Which was just hot coco but with coffee mixed in with some cream or milk.
 
"Get out of here" Duke chuckled lightly.

"No, i'm serious, dawg!" Ripcord said rather excited.

"You're saying that Steeler tried..." Duke trailed off as their eyes glanced up to see the very same Steeler come into the mess hall with a tray of food and the two could scarsely contain themselves. Steeler noticed them and just rolled his eyes as his turn came to get food. It was just like high school and to be the cherry on top here came the very same girl that he tried to bone. "I wonder if she's still a virgin" Rip nudged. He remembered the threat from Scarlett but it was simply too good to pass up as they watched more people file into the DEFAC and get trays for breakfast and near the end was Lennox.
 
Pretty soon Scarlett and I walked into the mess hall. We saw Steeler and the blonde and our voices lowered as she told me what happened last night. We glanced over to Duke and Rip and walked over to them. We knew from the looks on their faces they had been busting on Steeler. As Scarlett forced Duke's head down onto the table after a loud smack to the back of the head, I grabbed Rip's arm, twisted it behind his back, set my foot in the middle of his back, and pulled sharply but not enough to break or rip anything. "What did I say about not saying anything?!" Scarlett growled. Letting Duke go as she glared at Rip. I rolled my eyes and listened to their bicker. Once I was given an okay, I slowly and gently released RIp but smacked him upside the head then went to join Lennox in line for food.
 
When Scarlett and Sam joined the line naturally it drew my attention but there was also no forgetting the manhandling they gave Duke and Rip that drew jeers and cheers from the rest of the Joes who did not know th meaning behind it, they just saw fighting that got them going and when the two busty, well defined women filed in behind Lennox he asked, "What's going on?" As the petite blonde, Steeler's fumble, looked on completely oblivious, seemingly lost in thought.
 
I looked to Lennox and smiled as we got our food and I got my hot coco and coffee and cream. "Later. To many ears here." I said with a sheepish smile. I'd tell him on the way to our positions today. It would be easier to talk then. "So! Minus any unwelcomed, however amusing, sounds last night, how did you sleep?" I asked him cheerfully. Sitting down with him as Scarlett went to sit down where she pleased to eat. I sippsed slowly at my steamy drink. Licking my lips as I enjoyed the warm liquid pouring down my throat. Slowly waking me up.
 
Chuckling lightly, "it was okay, I guess" looking up as sam put down her drink. "I just hope today won't be as bad as my first night" referring to wheni was kidnpped, but today I wuld get a broader scope of the PIT and meet more of the Joes, and I hoped that I would be part of the team. It will be challenging as there were so many characters around, but not all of them were set against me, Sam and Scarlett did not appear to be so.
 
"That's good." I said. Taking a bite of my food. It wasn't home, but it was close enough to make ya think of it. "Looking forward to the first day of work?" I asked. My head tilting to the side as I picked up my morning beverage and sipped at it again. I simply held it as I waited for his answer. Warming my hands with it.
 
"Yeah" I replied smiling. I was really hopeful for the first day because first impressions last a lifetime. I wasn't going o be the head charging, going to get everything right the first time guy but I was going to try my best and that's all any man should do. Looking up at Sam and Scarlett I could tell something hd happened, far removed from what they had done with Rip Cord and Duke, there was a hidden meaning to their reason aside of dealing with some jerks and I wondered why, but I knew asking again would give me the same answer, "not now."
 
"That's good." I said. Eying Scarlett with him. She was still dying for details on me and Snake but like I told her. I wasn't about to kiss and tell. And he really was a great kisser! Just thinking about it made me long to go find him and have the whole thing happen over again. But I knew Hawkeye would most likely be sending them all of onto the field today. I wouldn't be getting called to my station today if he wasn't. That made me sigh. I was so spending my break in the Holoroom today. Of course from my station I could monitor Snake and talk with him directly since he was usually our infiltraitor.
 
Looking at Sam she seemed like aschoolgirl with a crush, smiling with that twinkle in her eye as her mind wandered away from time to time only to feel a gentle nudge from Scarlett that snaped her back. Sam was nothing but smiles all thrugh breakfast, for what reason I was at a loss and looking over at Scarlett she was of no help as she just kept smiling aswell. Our moment was broken when Rip began roaring with laughter only to have Steeler pounce on him from across the table.
 
I had to keep getting brought back to reality by Scarlett nudging me everytime my mind wondered away from me. I had finished my drink by now and was just finishing up the last of my food when Rip's laughter broke any silence in the room. I looked up just as Steeler jumped at him from across the table. "God damn it..." I muttered and got up to my feet before Scarlett could stop me. Whenever the guys went at it, we usually let them go at it till they were exhausted or someone else broke up. So...I should have been expecting the things that followed. "ENOUGH!" I had shouted. I reached out to grab them both. I pushed Rip away and grabbed Steeler, but he reacted faster than I thought. With a grab of my arm, twisting it behind my back, I heard an unwelcomed sound from the twisting of my arm and next thing I knew, I was tripping back over the table. Landing with the sound of breaking glass and any of the food. The room went quiet as Steeler was grabbed by other men and hauled out of the room. I, however, wound up curling into a ball on the floor. Biting my lip hard enough to keep from screaming at the risk of making my lip bleed. He'd broken my arm and now I was craddling it to my chest. I could hear Scarlett screaming at Duke to get Rip out of here and I could hear yelling to some of the others for them to get Steeler out as well. Then I heard that familiar british voice ask her what happened and before I closed my eyes in pain, my vision bluring, I could hear her telling him she'd explain later and to go find Snake.
"Sam! Sam are you okay?!" I heard her say as her footsteps reached me after that. I couldn't get myself to answer. I knew I'd just start screaming or crying. I didn't do well with pain but was willing to cause myself pain if meant releaving pain in another area of my body. Hence why I was now making my lip bleed.

This was not my morning....
 
"I'm going to kill you!" Steeler screamed as four Joes grabbed his arms and began to drag him out of the room.

Scarlett ordered him to be taken to the brig and just as he was about to leave the room he somehow broken free of his captors and charged right for Scarlett, all the while screaming at the top of his lungs, "I'm going to kill you!" He had snapped and now everyone was considered his enemy. He was embarassed for which there is no recovery. He did not know and did not care what had happened to Sam and he wanted to take down as many people as possible and Scarlett with her long flowing red hair was a beacon for his rage. In normal circumstances she could have taken Steeler but as he lunged forward Lennox picked up his stainless steel serving tray and swung it right into Steeler's face with an awful "Spang!"

Stopped Steeler staggered back with a hand reaching up and touching his sore face and felt hot blood flowing into his palm. His nose was broken and his blury eyes focused on Charles as he stood wide eyed and holding the service tray. "DIE!" Steeler screamed only to feel Scarlett deliver a round house kick to the temple that sent the enraged man sprawling to the cold tile floor.

"Take him to the brig!" Scarlett ordered once again.

Her order was carried out; four men dragged Steeler out of the room as I took a rigid cooking spoon and wrapped her arm as a makeshift splint and tied the cloth around her neck to keep it from moving. It was clearly broken and as soon as I tied it off Scarlett took Sam to the infirmary to get it X-rayed and set. Along the way I heard Scarlett mutter something under her breath, something about 'getting even.'
 
Just as I was starting to relax from the pain and open my eyes, I heard Scarlett order for Steeler to be taken to the brig. Just as I was being helped to my feet by Scarlett, our movements were halted as I saw Steeler running for her. Screaming he was gonna kill her! "Scarlett! Behind you!" I yelled. And just as she turned, SPANG! I flinched at the sound of a bone breaking from Steeler running face first into Lennox's serving tray. Blood was running into Steeler's hand. The tray had broken his nose. We both looked to him in surprise. I blinked a bit. Was it just me or did Lennox looked pissed?! Steeler was screaming at Lennox when Scarlett delivered a round house kick.
"Take him to the brig!" Scarlett screamed again. We watched as Steeler was taken away before her gaze shifted and landed on Rip. I knew that look. Scarlett was pissed. We knew this was gonna happen and it's why we'd tried to keep Rip and Duke from saying anything. So the really really angry look on Scarlett's face told me that before the day was done, Rip wouldn't be getting away without many bruises and a black eye. He would, however, be lucky enough to get away without a broken bone.

Lennox knelt down at my side with a cooking spoon and two dish towels! I looked at him oddly then understood as I flinched and sucked in a breath as he touched my broken arm. Setting the bone back into place without warning. I let out a loud scream of bloody murder when he did. I couldn't keep my tears from falling anymore. "THAT HURT!" I screamed, well more like sobbed, at him. I wasn't...angry, per say, I'd just have liked a warning first. The spoon became my makeshift splint and the first dish towel was wrapped around my arm to hold it in place. The second one got tied around my neck with my arm resting carefully on it.

Scarlett helped me to my feet carefully, with me leaning most of my weight onto her, and together we walked to the infirmary. Where I would get my arm xrayed and set into a cast and a proper splint. This was gonna be a long few months and any fantasies I had just thought of getting to do with Snake...were just blown into my face. As we left, I heard Scarlett mutter something about getting even. She'd be lucky to even get the chance for it depending on Hawk's verdict after this. And I'd be lucky enough not to get sent straight home to heal. I really didn't feel like being so far away from Snake after last night. Speaking of which... "Damn it! Where is Duty! He and Snake should have been in there by now! Or at least we should have seen them by now." Scarlett growled. I nearly shuddered. She really was pissed. I could already see her blowing off steam on the punching bags or in the training room after this.
"M-Maybe he can't find Snake. I mean...he is a ninja after all. H-Hawk could have sent him out already to scout."
"Tch. Even still. Ya think after last night, Snake would come rushing to his hurt girl friend."
"Scarlett, stop. I don't really know if that's what I am too yet. Snake has his duties and I have mine. It's okay that he's not here. Really. I can just find him later..." I said. Hoping it was a good enough answer. She didn't like it and shook her head.

No...was not an okay answer with her right now. I simply sighed and fell quiet as I walked with her.
 
Last edited:
Watching Scarlett take Sam out of the room those few that remained were in a state of surprise at what had happened. I was not a medical professional I just remembered stuff here and there and fortunately it came out right. There was still Steeler's roaring voice in my ear, but in the end I was glad for what I had done; though not saving the day there was at least something done instead of just standing around and watching as another casualties was thrown in the mix.

Two figures entered the room and a voice commanded, "Alright, all of you, if you got things to do then get going!" it was a strong, powerfully built black man with a shaved head and standing next to him was that silent ninja. When I turned to leave the black man, Heavy Duty, immediately shouted, "Not you! Hold on!" and turning around all of the blood flowed out of my head to my feet in the fear that I was going to be punished for assaulting another Joe. Duty towered over by a good foot and a half and my body tremble.

"You're the one?" Heavy growled and I reluctantly nodded whilst still holding the slightly dented tray. Heavy reached out and took it away and looked at the underath surface and found spots of blood that had dried after running down a bit. "Damn, how hard did you hit him?" looking at the tray then at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Pretty hard, I guess."

Heavy then chuckled, "Alright then, hero, come with me. We gotta fill out a report and all that." Tucking the tray under one arm he guided me to the door. As we left I saw Snake looking over the scene then proceeded to leave the room in the direction that Steeler was taken.
 
After getting to the infirmary room, they took off the makeshift work that Lennox had done and xrayed my arm. Not only was the bone broken but fractured as well from the twist. So after having it set with a splint, bandaged, and into a sling, I sat numbly on the gurney in thought. My head lowered and eyes watering and still leaking tears. They had taken care of my lip, rubbed some kind lip gloss or chap stick like wax over it. It stung but only for a second. It would help the cut I had made heal faster. And that was fine by me. Outside the room, I could hear Scarlett telling Hawk what had happened. I only lowered my head even more. I hated sitting here and listening to them talk of me like the victim.

Finally I carefully jumped off the gurney and walked out. Making their conversation pause. "Sam? Sam!" I heard Scarlett calling me. "Sam get back here! You haven't been cleared yet!!" She called.
"I wont sit here and listen to you guys talk of me like I'm a victim!" I called back. Not really caring that I hadn't been cleared to go. I was fine. More or less. So with this in mind, I started to walk right for the holoroom. I just needed to be some place familiar and wouldn't be looked for unless you were Snake and just happened to know where to find me. I just needed to be in the holoroom. I needed to relieve last night and have a chance to be angry and frustrated and cry and scream where I wouldn't be disturbed. Otherwise...I'd keep it all bottled up and it would come out as something I'd regret.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top