Back and better than ever ;)

Glad some things haven't changed, can still appear online around here and get bombarded with twenty losers who wanna see me naked and send me photos of their dicks.
Really?
Wtf am i supposed to say?
"Lovely looking distended scrotum you have there! My! That is a handsome looking cock with some mighty fine veinage! I have never seen a dick quite like yours before!"

I can't even say it in my head without absolutely pissing myself laughing hahahaha!
I've seen every kind of dick thanks guys. And no, your promises of "I haven't seen rough yet" to try to goad me into Skype are not working for me. I own a cane, a flogger, a spreader bar, enough rope to wrap your house forty times and spare for your car, more toys that vibrate than i have body parts for (if one goes down, you just gotta have a back up!), all manner of butt plugs, a riding crop, all manner of blindfolds and enough clamps and pegs to make you cry for your mama!
Oh and we use them ALL, regularly! In REAL LIFE. You can't promise me anything James hasn't or wouldn't give to me lmao!

You just haven't seen MY dick yet. It's different. Swear. JUST LOOK! :D

This was hilarious.

Re: Obedience Coach- Did you want to restart that as a 1-on-1 with you writing both roles? Find another writer? Alter things slightly? I've been aching to write a sadistic gymnastics coach for an Olympic hopeful. The first iteration pittered out very early.

Should I have sent a PM? Maybe. But you might not be opening all your PMs (with good reason, apparently). School's almost done for the quarter, so I should have much more time for leisure writing after today.

You just haven't seen MY dick yet. It's different. Swear. JUST LOOK! :D

This was hilarious.

Re: Obedience Coach- Did you want to restart that as a 1-on-1 with you writing both roles? Find another writer? Alter things slightly? I've been aching to write a sadistic gymnastics coach for an Olympic hopeful. The first iteration pittered out very early.

Should I have sent a PM? Maybe. But you might not be opening all your PMs (with good reason, apparently). School's almost done for the quarter, so I should have much more time for leisure writing after today.
Thinking a one on one is easier. You can PM me, i screen everything via email lol so your name will pop up and it's safe to open (i hope!) Hahahaha!
Oh dude, unlucky on school! Uni finished for the year for me early November - woohoo! I go back in late February.

You will and can definitely run all your ideas past me, you know sadist and me in the same sentence is ALWAYS HOT! I am up for grabs to write with ;)

Glad some things haven't changed, can still appear online around here and get bombarded with twenty losers who wanna see me naked and send me photos of their dicks.
Really?
Wtf am i supposed to say?
"Lovely looking distended scrotum you have there! My! That is a handsome looking cock with some mighty fine veinage! I have never seen a dick quite like yours before!"

I can't even say it in my head without absolutely pissing myself laughing hahahaha!
I've seen every kind of dick thanks guys. And no, your promises of "I haven't seen rough yet" to try to goad me into Skype are not working for me. I own a cane, a flogger, a spreader bar, enough rope to wrap your house forty times and spare for your car, more toys that vibrate than i have body parts for (if one goes down, you just gotta have a back up!), all manner of butt plugs, a riding crop, all manner of blindfolds and enough clamps and pegs to make you cry for your mama!
Oh and we use them ALL, regularly! In REAL LIFE. You can't promise me anything James hasn't or wouldn't give to me lmao!

How soon after you were back did the asshats inundate you with pics of their dicks, Minx?

If it was really soon afterward then you may have earned a reputation that has preceded you. Let's face it you do have a bit of a wild and freaky streak a few dozen kilometers wide.

I always feel bad when they send me them...They completely wasted their time considering I'm a guy and they suddenly don't PM me no more when I tell them that.

Maybe you should try that to the more obnoxious

How soon after you were back did the asshats inundate you with pics of their dicks, Minx?

If it was really soon afterward then you may have earned a reputation that has preceded you. Let's face it you do have a bit of a wild and freaky streak a few dozen kilometers wide.

I always feel bad when they send me them...They completely wasted their time considering I'm a guy and they suddenly don't PM me no more when I tell them that.

Maybe you should try that to the more obnoxious

LOL! I think my name kinda gives the female away Veroe.

....and hahaha! It was really soon after I came back so you're probably right ;)

*snaps fingers*

And I was trying oh so hard to keep it a secret!

Hey there stranger. Welcome back! Let the chaos resume!

I promise I'll only try to show you my penis 6 times.

Hey there stranger. Welcome back! Let the chaos resume!

I promise I'll only try to show you my penis 6 times.

Omg you old fucking fossil you! Can't believe you still haunt these parts...nah, I lie...I can believe it you old perv ;)

And BAHAHAHAHA! ONLY 6 times?! Yeah right, I'll believe that when I 'see' it hahahaha!

Omg you old fucking fossil you! Can't believe you still haunt these parts...nah, I lie...I can believe it you old perv ;)

And BAHAHAHAHA! ONLY 6 times?! Yeah right, I'll believe that when I 'see' it hahahaha!

Hah! Well everyone has to have a hobby. I show up just enough to keep the locals crying in their coffee. Honestly my life is infinitely better at the moment and getting better by the day. I poke my head in here only every so often. I have a handful of stories that are still alive. A few people who are important enough for a friendly stalking or penis waving. :p

Hah! Well everyone has to have a hobby. I show up just enough to keep the locals crying in their coffee. Honestly my life is infinitely better at the moment and getting better by the day. I poke my head in here only every so often. I have a handful of stories that are still alive. A few people who are important enough for a friendly stalking or penis waving. :p

I am glad life is looking up for you :)
And I'm glad I warrant stalking and penis waving lmao!
I'm doing two stories at the moment, a new one and an old one I've been able to pick up again.
Would love to do more but it's hard to find someone who likes writing for my violent pleasure lol!

Can someone please point out the part in my signature that says 'no brain required to write with me'?!
Some of these messages are doing my head in, yep, i gave you homework, don't look so shocked lol!

Who are these people who can write a decent post in 50-100 words? What?!
I can spit an assignment twice that size.

*pauses to laugh*

Okay wait up, my two year old just walked out wearing my nipple clamps as a necklace! Hahahaha!
Omg that'll teach James to close the door and put the toys away!

*calms down*

Okay as i was saying, still being hit with multiple 'care to chat' messages from random dudes. There's only so many ways i can say 'Nope!' Before i have to get creative, i feel sorry for the next poor bastard! :devil:

Oh good, i was starting to wonder if it was me >.>

Hell, I have in my profile that I'm a guy and still end up with PMs from guys every so often. I guess they just take a shotgun approach to their attempts to find someone to look at their cock.

Lol Scuttle! I swear none of them even look at my profile! It's just 'quick! A female! Try that one!' Roflmao!

In other news, I think I found a few new threads to read!

*Rubs hands together, sly smile*

Kids in bed in 5 minutes! Happy days!

Thank the lord the kids are in bed and all my paperwork and invoicing for work is done!

I can actually have 'me time' - if I have enough energy left for it! LOL!

Energizer_Bunny.png

Haha thanks Noon!
I'm back from my holiday and owe in almost every thread I have so I'm hitting as many as possible tonight :)

Hey there, minx... Hope you, your mister and the tykes had an enjoyable holiday... Now... Hurry up and write so I can get my inspirations in. oh wait, I'm behind in my stories...

Take your time, don't rush things... ;)

Hey there, minx... Hope you, your mister and the tykes had an enjoyable holiday... Now... Hurry up and write so I can get my inspirations in. oh wait, I'm behind in my stories...

Take your time, don't rush things... ;)

Lol! I got 4 done last night! I owe in two more and one of my co writers already responded lol so three more to go haha!

Noooooooo, take your time.... Ease back into it... For my sake, I mean your partners' sake. ;)

Back