Ladies: A sex toy questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do you currently own a sex toy?
Yes
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online?
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate?
12 maybe
4. What was the object you used the first time?
Hairbrush handle
5. Have you ever used an object anally?
Yes
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy?
Yes!
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself?
Cucumber
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...)
Cucumber, banana, beer bottle neck
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend?
No
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them?
Yes. I used an ex boyfriend's electric toothbrush. I was kinda desperate to cum.
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what?
Handle of a broom i. My grandmother's kitchen.
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate?
Been caught pillow humping. A lot.
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?
Probably!
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use?
My prince charming dildo is pretty awesome. And I love my pillow.
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?
There is no comparison to a hot, thick cock in your cunt.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it?
Usually being fucked by another woman or mystepdad.

Feel free to add anything.I'm

I own many
A few at a store, a few at home parties, many online.
12 or 13
Hairbrush handle
Yes
Yes
I'd have to guess the size....a solid maybe 2-3 inches diameter, and 10ish inches in length
a zucchini
No
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them?
No
A vibrator, parked on a neighborhood street in daylight hours
Yes
No, it's always been on purpose
My little red vibrator
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?
Real is almost always better.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it?
Past sexual experiences/partners, fantasies

Just a couple of times. One young man convinced me to get myself off with my dildo while he watched silently while sitting in a chair at the foot of my bed. I pretended that he wasn't there and just did it as if I were alone. That was rather fun, actually.

Just a couple of times. One young man convinced me to get myself off with my dildo while he watched silently while sitting in a chair at the foot of my bed. I pretended that he wasn't there and just did it as if I were alone. That was rather fun, actually.

Wow that is incredibly hot
Thank you for sharing!

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? I own quite a few, actually
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? A few from stores and home parties, but mostly online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? I think 16 or 17
4. What was the object you used the first time? A toothbrush holder - the kind you use when traveling
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Yes
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? A dildo, about 2" in diameter, 7-8" long
8. Strangest object you've used? Probably the toothbrush holder
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? I've used a mini vibrator in my car, while parked at lots of places
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? No one that I wouldn't let watch me anyway
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Yes
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Gotta be my mini vibrator. It's just so convenient!
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Not better, but usually faster

Yes, one.
Online.
Hairbrush handle.
No.
No.
A penis.
No.
No.
No.
No.
I have a small vibrator.
Better, more reliable orgasms. Better on my clit.

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Many.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? With money. First few at a store. Most online now
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? 12 or 13
4. What was the object you used the first time? A pillow
5. Have you ever used an object anally? I've tried a buttplug and anal beads.
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Only if they've been good. Or tied up.
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? dildo or penis. Similar to a tall boy.
8. Strangest object you've used? Ground out one on a teddybear's face. For insertion: a piece of carved ivory
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? whips, boots, etc. Never an insertable.
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Yep. A sharpie.
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? Library. Edge of the chair. Writing that paper was boring.
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? Nope
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Roommates have seen them.
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Hitachi wand. Double ended dildo because I use it like a weapon. haha
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? More consistent. No premature ejaculation. No rebound time.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? The same thing I think about every night. HOW TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? I own quite a few, actually
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? A few from stores and home parties, but mostly online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? I think 16 or 17
4. What was the object you used the first time? A toothbrush holder - the kind you use when traveling
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Yes
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? A dildo, about 2" in diameter, 7-8" long
8. Strangest object you've used? Probably the toothbrush holder
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? I've used a mini vibrator in my car, while parked at lots of places
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? No one that I wouldn't let watch me anyway
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Yes
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Gotta be my mini vibrator. It's just so convenient!
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Not better, but usually faster

Q 1. More or less than 10?
Q 11. Do you always have your mini vibrator with you?
Q 13. Who found your toy?

2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? With money. First few at a store. Most online now
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Only if they've been good. Or tied up.
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? dildo or penis. Similar to a tall boy.
8. Strangest object you've used? Ground out one on a teddybear's face. For insertion: a piece of carved ivory
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? whips, boots, etc. Never an insertable.
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Yep. A sharpie.
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? Library. Edge of the chair. Writing that paper was boring.
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Hitachi wand. Double ended dildo because I use it like a weapon. haha
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? More consistent. No premature ejaculation. No rebound time.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? The same thing I think about every night. HOW TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Q 1. More or less than 10?
Q 10. Who's Sharpie did you use?
Q 11. Did you leave a wet spot on the chair?

Bonus: Best answer ever :D

pinky_brain.jpg

1. Do you currently own a sex toy?: yes
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online?: online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate?: too young, like 14
4. What was the object you used the first time?: a hairbrush handle, do not recommend
5. Have you ever used an object anally?: no
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy?: yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself?: 5.25 diameter dildo, 7.5 inches (idk I just read the website)
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...): a banana. Again, do not recommend
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend?: no
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them?: yeah. Awkward
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what?: I really don't remember
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate?: only significant other
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?: yeah. Again, awkward
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use?: fuck machine!
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?: haven't used a vibrator in a long time but I remember being disappointed with it. Dildos are good but aren't as physically satisfying as sex cause stamina and well yeah. Fuck machines though? Better. Much, much better

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it?: generally I use the fuck machine I own and generally I don't fantasize much I just concentrate on the sensations and just enjoy it

Feel free to add anything.

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? A few yes
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? This one was bought online but bought others in store
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? An object hmmm teens, toy - 40!
4. What was the object you used the first time? Omg a carrot
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Yes but rarely
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Oh yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? Big cucumber
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food,) champagne bottle, lowered myself down onto it for a gentleman friend
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No but my friend bought me my first for my 40th birthday
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Hairbrush handle
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? A bar with a beer bottle, it was a dare and I was young!
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? Sort of
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Yes, cleaner
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? My Love Honey wand is current fave
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Quicker fix but no it does not compare to a lovely sex session

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Past experiences, fantasies and being watched/caught

Feel free to add anything.

What can I say I might be past my prime but I love to play 😋😇

[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back