Ladies: A sex toy questionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes. I'm amassing quite a collection.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? I've bought them in stores, received them as gifts... one is from a home party.
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? When I first started masturbating... probably around 13... I would use a pillow or rolled up blanket and grind against it. I didn't use anything inside my pussy till I was a little older... probably 16 or 17.
4. What was the object you used the first time? Probably a hairbrush handle.
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Why yes I have... first a candle and then I got a great slim glass dildo. I like having it in my ass while I use my vibrator in my pussy.
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? I've let him watch online, and I've let him use them on me when we are together. He bought several of them. We are in a long distance relationship and I can't wait to see him again. I want to see if he likes the glass dildo in his ass as much as I like it in mine.
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? My cock dildo is pretty big... not ridiculously big though. Size really isn't everything.
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) Nothing really strange... cucumber once. Now I find myself looking around the room trying to find something interesting to try!
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No, but although I'm straight I do fantasize about some sex toy play with another woman.... maybe fucking a double ended dildo with her.
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No. I wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't want to tell someone about.
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? In the car while driving home from a tryst with my boyfriend. I had my bag of toys with me in the car and pulled out the little fingertip vibe and kept myself entertained.
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? Nope. Not yet.
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Again... nope.
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? It's hard to choose just one. I think the first vibrator I ever got... not realistic looking but it's angled just perfectly to hit my g-spot. If I want to squirt, it's the one I use... or let someone use on me.
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? I'd take my man over a toy any day. I use the toys because he's not available or for a change of pace when I'm with him. If an orgasm is all you want, then a toy can get the job done quicker, but if you are playing with the man you love quick isn't always the way to go. It might take him longer to get me to the orgasm, but I definitely enjoy the trip more.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Oh, my..... sometimes reality, sex with my boyfriend.... sometimes pure fantasy, and that's when I imagine sucking another woman's tits, or grinding myself to orgasm against a total stranger on a bus.... and sometimes I like to come on here and read about other people's sexual fantasies or realities... read the words cock and pussy and tit and cunt and clit and fuck and suck and lick and cum... and imagine someone else reading the words that I write while they stroke their cock or rub their clit...

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes. I'm amassing quite a collection.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? I've bought them in stores, received them as gifts... one is from a home party.
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? When I first started masturbating... probably around 13... I would use a pillow or rolled up blanket and grind against it. I didn't use anything inside my pussy till I was a little older... probably 16 or 17.
4. What was the object you used the first time? Probably a hairbrush handle.
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Why yes I have... first a candle and then I got a great slim glass dildo. I like having it in my ass while I use my vibrator in my pussy.
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? I've let him watch online, and I've let him use them on me when we are together. He bought several of them. We are in a long distance relationship and I can't wait to see him again. I want to see if he likes the glass dildo in his ass as much as I like it in mine.
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? My cock dildo is pretty big... not ridiculously big though. Size really isn't everything.
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) Nothing really strange... cucumber once. Now I find myself looking around the room trying to find something interesting to try!
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No, but although I'm straight I do fantasize about some sex toy play with another woman.... maybe fucking a double ended dildo with her.
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No. I wouldn't do anything that I wouldn't want to tell someone about.
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? In the car while driving home from a tryst with my boyfriend. I had my bag of toys with me in the car and pulled out the little fingertip vibe and kept myself entertained.
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? Nope. Not yet.
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Again... nope.
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? It's hard to choose just one. I think the first vibrator I ever got... not realistic looking but it's angled just perfectly to hit my g-spot. If I want to squirt, it's the one I use... or let someone use on me.
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? I'd take my man over a toy any day. I use the toys because he's not available or for a change of pace when I'm with him. If an orgasm is all you want, then a toy can get the job done quicker, but if you are playing with the man you love quick isn't always the way to go. It might take him longer to get me to the orgasm, but I definitely enjoy the trip more.

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Oh, my..... sometimes reality, sex with my boyfriend.... sometimes pure fantasy, and that's when I imagine sucking another woman's tits, or grinding myself to orgasm against a total stranger on a bus.... and sometimes I like to come on here and read about other people's sexual fantasies or realities... read the words cock and pussy and tit and cunt and clit and fuck and suck and lick and cum... and imagine someone else reading the words that I write while they stroke their cock or rub their clit...

Thanks for sharing. How many toys do you own, do you know the exact number?

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? Probably younger than I should say on here
4. What was the object you used the first time? Banana
5. Have you ever used an object anally? Yes
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? Yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? Large dildo
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) Cucumber
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? No
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? I think that the strange places just involved using my fingers
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? No
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? No
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Currently my 7" dildo
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? It's handier and always hard!

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Naughty fantasies brought on by reading too many Lit stories!

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes, several.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Both stores and online.
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? Around 13 or so.
4. What was the object you used the first time? hands
5. Have you ever used an object anally? yes
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy? yes
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? probably my Outlaw dildo
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) flashlight
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Yes
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? car while driving home from work one night - with hand
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Yes
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? My standbys are my Hitachi, my pure wand and my outlaw dildo
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? toys can't compare to strong arms, a warm body and a rich voice whispering to me - orgasms are different but I like em both

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Several fantasy's some involving the lack of control others a strong male voice telling me what I am and am not allowed to do. I have a pretty good imagination. I also have a pretty strong oral fixation which usually comes into play while masturbating.

Feel free to add anything.

2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? Probably younger than I should say on here
4. What was the object you used the first time? Banana
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? Large dildo
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) Cucumber
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? No
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? I think that the strange places just involved using my fingers
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Currently my 7" dildo
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? It's handier and always hard!

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Naughty fantasies brought on by reading too many Lit stories!

#11 Where were some of those strange places?

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes, several.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Both stores and online.
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? Around 13 or so.
4. What was the object you used the first time? hands
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? probably my Outlaw dildo
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) flashlight
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Yes
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? car while driving home from work one night - with hand
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? Yes
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? My standbys are my Hitachi, my pure wand and my outlaw dildo
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? toys can't compare to strong arms, a warm body and a rich voice whispering to me - orgasms are different but I like em both

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Several fantasy's some involving the lack of control others a strong male voice telling me what I am and am not allowed to do. I have a pretty good imagination. I also have a pretty strong oral fixation which usually comes into play while masturbating.

#7 how big is the outlaw dildo? #8 What brought on the use of the flashlight?

2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Store
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? mid 20's
4. What was the object you used the first time? Fukoku
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? 8" Dildo
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) None
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? N/A
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Strap on
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Yes & No

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it? Other woman molesting me

#7 - The Outlaw is 9 1/4" long with a 2" diameter

#8 - ...was handy at the time...not really sure it just happened lol

So, you like em big?

I'm guessing it was one of those big flashlights that take D batteries?

1. Do you currently own a sex toy?

Yes. I have a drawer full.

2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online?

both online and store

3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate?

I was 12

4. What was the object you used the first time?

long stem candle :]

5. Have you ever used an object anally?

a couple of times, small vibrators.

6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy?

yes.

7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself?

oh boy...one end of a pair of nunchucks, was a horny teen, had to find something.

8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...)

see above lol

9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend?

that is a big no.

10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them?

no

11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what?

its not strange, maybe just not common, in class, end of a high lighter marker.

12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate?

I've been walk in on a few times lol

13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?

no, thank goodness.

14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use?
my waterproof butterfly kiss

15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?

they dont, I prefer the real deal, I believe in using small clit stimulating toys, nothing big, I prefer the guy to stretch me out than some ridiculously sized toy

*BONUS: What are some of the things you like to think about while you do it?

I usually dont think of anything, my mind is so foggy, I'm so focus on the sensations i forget everything else

1. Do you currently own a sex toy?

Yes. I have a drawer full.

2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online?

both online and store

3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate?

I was 12

4. What was the object you used the first time?

long stem candle :]

5. Have you ever used an object anally?

a couple of times, small vibrators.

6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy?

yes.

7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself?

oh boy...one end of a pair of nunchucks, was a horny teen, had to find something.

8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...)

see above lol

9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend?

that is a big no.

10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them?

no

11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what?

its not strange, maybe just not common, in class, end of a high lighter marker.

12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate?

I've been walk in on a few times lol

13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?

no, thank goodness.

14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use?
my waterproof butterfly kiss

15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?

they dont, I prefer the real deal, I believe in using small clit stimulating toys, nothing big, I prefer the guy to stretch me out than some ridiculously sized toy

I usually dont think of anything, my mind is so foggy, I'm so focus on the sensations i forget everything else

#1 Do you know how many is in your drawer?

#11 How were your able to do that without getting caught?

#12 Who was the last person that walked in on you?

#1 Do you know how many is in your drawer?

#11 How were your able to do that without getting caught?

#12 Who was the last person that walked in on you?

about 6 along with a couple of lubes and condoms that i almost never ever use lol

idk, Im quite positive another student saw what i was doing but he didnt say anything,
i just felt his stare

my mother lol

about 6 along with a couple of lubes and condoms that i almost never ever use lol

idk, Im quite positive another student saw what i was doing but he didnt say anything,
i just felt his stare

my mother lol

Why don't you use the lubes and condoms?

Were you wearing a dress or skirt? I guess when you got to have it, the body can't be denied.

Oh wow, what did your mother say? Who else has walked in on you?

1. Do you currently own a sex toy?yes
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? online
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? 22
4. What was the object you used the first time? normal vibrator
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? 9" x 6" vibrator
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) nope
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? no
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? no
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? in a convertible, roof down, bottomless with a magic wand
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate?yes
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?definitely yes
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use?remote control vibrator
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms?real man better

#12 Did you know the person that caught you in the act?

How many toys do you own, and do you have a favorite?

1. Do you currently own a sex toy? Yes several
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? Both
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate?too young for lit to allow me to say
4. What was the object you used the first time? An electric toothbrush (not the brush end!)
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself? Wine bottle (not the neck end)
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) various household items, food, vases, you name it!!!
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? Ack no
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? And again ack no
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? In a telephone box and with a hairbrush (again not the brush end)
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? Yes
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy? When they caught me using it
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Hitachi wand
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Totally different sensations and orgasms, can't compare the two in my opinion.

I fantasise about scenes my previous Dom and i experienced, things i have yet to experience, sometimes i will watch porn at the same time it all depends on what mood I'm in.

Great questions by the way, some memories awakened here!!

1. Do you currently own a sex toy?I own many, many sex toys.
2. How did you buy it? At a store? Online? All of them online, apart from one which was a gift.
3. How old were you the first time you used an object to masturbate? 15
4. What was the object you used the first time?It was an electric toothbrush. I had heard about this thing called masturbation and decided to try it with that.
5. Have you ever used an object anally?Yep, I have a multitude of plugs :)
6. Have you ever let your partner watch you use a sex toy?Yep, I showed him how I use it and then he had his turn with me.
7. Largest object you've inserted inside yourself?a shampoo bottle, I was incredibly horny in the shower one time and it was the only thing to hand. I put it on the shower floor and lowered myself down. It was so big but felt amazing.
8. Strangest object you've used? (household appliance, food, ect...) does the shampoo bottle count?
9. Have you ever borrowed & used a sex toy from a girlfriend? Nope
10. Have you ever used something as a sex toy that belonged to someone else, and haven't told them? Nope
11. Strangest place you've masturbated with an object, and with what? ive done it on my hammock outside with a mini vibrator. I wrapped my legs around the sides so I was spread open and used the vibrator on my clit.
12. Has anybody ever caught you using an object to masturbate? rhank goodness, no.
13. Has anyone ever accidentally found your sex toy?Same as above ^
14. What's your favorite sex toy, or thing you use? Funny enough my favourites are fairly simple. A mini vibrator, a average sized butt plug and some nipple clamps. Some of the fancier ones I have I never even use.
15. How does a sex toy (vibrator, dildo, ect...) compare to the average man sexually? Better orgasms? Probably quicker than when having sex, but both are good :)

And I like to read stories on lit when I masturbate, always helps to set the mood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back