Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow Tom Holland on Twitter! The historian, not the spidey man (which is weirdly Dominic Holland’s son, I don’t know why that’s weird but it just is... alhough his lip sync to Umbrella is amazing - the spidey Tom not the history one...).

Ps A very normal book shelf, I am no where organised enough to keep books ordered, except cookbooks and foreign languages/travel guides - everything else started with a system than has gradually vanished as I have struggled to squeeze additional purchases in - thus there may be occasional bits of smut throughout... that’s the problem- very easy to forget they are there when unexpectedly on a video call...

Follow Tom Holland on Twitter! The historian, not the spidey man (which is weirdly Dominic Holland’s son, I don’t know why that’s weird but it just is... alhough his lip sync to Umbrella is amazing - the spidey Tom not the history one...).

Ps A very normal book shelf, I am no where organised enough to keep books ordered, except cookbooks and foreign languages/travel guides - everything else started with a system than has gradually vanished as I have struggled to squeeze additional purchases in - thus there may be occasional bits of smut throughout... that’s the problem- very easy to forget they are there when unexpectedly on a video call...

Tom Holland's lip sync was good. The Rock does an awesome Taylor Swift too.

My bookshelf is fairly tame. My kindle has a few secrets though.

Tom Holland's lip sync was good. The Rock does an awesome Taylor Swift too.

My bookshelf is fairly tame. My kindle has a few secrets though.

Show us a shelfie! :D

I have few rules but I do like this one...

tumblr_lmlkq05qeh1qbcqw8o1_500.jpg

I was curious about the turned round books but too polite to ask :D

But since everyone else is...

I was curious about the turned round books but too polite to ask :D

But since everyone else is...

Uber embarrassing or uber cool.

I'd say they are the 50 shades series:D

Of course I'm jesting, but then that makes me wonder what is my guilty pleasure.
Iain M Banks (cool)
Disc world (total awesome)
And biggles

I can't see your Mrs Beeton or Elizabeth David!

Why does I can’t see your mrs Beeton sound like a euphemism? :D

Thought I had a lot of cookbooks. Damn AP!!

I do love to cook, it’s my only real nod to domestication... it’s normally a good indication of how I’m doing as well, I tend to stop when my head’s not in a good place...

Why does I can’t see your mrs Beeton sound like a euphemism? :D

I do love to cook, it’s my only real nod to domestication... it’s normally a good indication of how I’m doing as well, I tend to stop when my head’s not in a good place...

I hadn't thought about that til you'd mentioned it.

I'm a bit different, love to cook. Find it actually helps me if my head's not in a good place. Can just clear it and concentrate on the food. Each to their own though.

I hadn't thought about that til you'd mentioned it.

I'm a bit different, love to cook. Find it actually helps me if my head's not in a good place. Can just clear it and concentrate on the food. Each to their own though.

Definitely - when I don’t think I’m worth the effort, I eat rubbish, bland beige food out of packets - I know I’ve turned a corner when I make the effort for a colourful breakfast. It’s like having an extra vital sign...

This morning, after my 50 minutes swim and before my hour long walk, I had porridge with fresh fruit and grapefruit juice... my body is a temple and today it’s not an Aztec one all about self sacrifice :D

Definitely - when I don’t think I’m worth the effort, I eat rubbish, bland beige food out of packets - I know I’ve turned a corner when I make the effort for a colourful breakfast. It’s like having an extra vital sign...

This morning, after my 50 minutes swim and before my hour long walk, I had porridge with fresh fruit and grapefruit juice... my body is a temple and today it’s not an Aztec one all about self sacrifice :D

Hangs head in shame at your morning, I've ripped out the old flooring in the lounge and had an espresso.

Hangs head in shame at your morning, I've ripped out the old flooring in the lounge and had an espresso.

Ahhh! No shame, I am often rubbish which is why I am disproportionately pleased with myself when I actually manage to take care of myself a bit better...

And well done on the flooring, do you want to do mine? :D

Ahhh! No shame, I am often rubbish which is why I am disproportionately pleased with myself when I actually manage to take care of myself a bit better...

And well done on the flooring, do you want to do mine? :D

There's an offer that's hard to refuse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back