Hubby and toy at same time

I like to use a vibe on my clit sometimes during sex. Sometimes he’ll slip it out and I’ll vibe his cock for a little bit.
 
Just a little PSA...when using a dildo or vibrater in the ass don't switch it to the pussy with out cleaning it first, good way to transfer bacteria otherwise, or use a condom on the dildo or vibrater when switching it to her pussy...:cattail:
 
I used to have a playmate that liked to to double fuck all of her holes with my cock and a big dildo. She could always take it as hard as I could give it to her.
 
Recently found out that mine likes to use the vibrating dildo on me. She fucked my brains out with it up my ass.

Ha! Yeah, I remember buying a big vibrating dildo for my wife and she hated it. Thought it was too big. But when she figured out I can take much bigger in MY ass, size was no longer an issue. The bigger she strapped on, the more she enjoyed it.
 
This is pretty normal for us, we use a variety of dildos, vibrators and plugs when we play.
 
All sorts of combinations. Usually I use a big fat dildo in her while eating her and fingering her ass. Put clamps on her nipples and she feels like she’s being done by a bunch of people at once. If I’m not getting the job done orally she’ll use a Hitachi wand while I’m thrusting that dildo and eating her ass. Last weekend I strapped on that 10 inch fat cock and pounded her with it as if it were mine, while fingering her ass. Any kind of double penetration gets her really hot and results in multiple orgasms. Often after her first I’ll take the dildo from her pussy and rub it on her clit and she is blasting off again in no time.
 
We like to have her bent over and then she works her magic wand while I pound her as hard and fast as I can.
 
Toy time

When we include a toy; my cock or toy will be up my wife’s ass
 
Last edited:
My husband and I tried the DP with the vibrator up my ass, on full speed and him fucking me, one of the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

Did the same with an ex, who was an anal virgin. She came so hard. Wouldn't let me do it again.


Had a BBW FWB who loved it.
 
Various combinations, the toy drawer is within easy reach for both of us so inevitably something finds its way into the play.
 
Sometimes, she'll lie on her back with me standing at the edge of the bed; she'll rest her feet on my shoulders. She'll use her vibrator on her clit while I'm inside her. She's never had a vaginal orgasm (many women do not) and was frustrated once during sex. She sat up, reached over to her favorite drawer and got her toy. When she clicked it on and put me back inside her, she came almost instantly.

I'll tease her, "Selfish girl, wanting two dicks at a time." She giggles.

The vibrator is a cyberskin (which she LOVES). It curves at the head, also, and it's black. When we do this, we call it the "Yin/Yang."
 
I used to have a toy that had a ring at its base, which would would fit around the base of my cock. With this toy I could double penetrate her any which-way, depending on if she was on her back or her knees. With the ring around my cock, I could stay hard for as long as she wanted me that way.
 
I love to have a vibrator in her ass while I’m fucking her. It turns her pussy into the best vibrating pussy in the world. I cum so hard. Mmmmmmm.
 
Oh yeah! We do the toy/vibrator and myself combo all the time,especially for a quickie but explosive orgasm for both of us
 
Very true, all sorts of combinations, and all fun, I especially enjoy the DP scenario, rabbit vibe in her pussy and me in her ass. We are both more than satisfied with that.
 
Yeah, bring a toy in. It's great fun.

My wife has a bullet vibe that she often gets out whilst I fuck her. I also once fucked her with her rampant rabbit whilst she sucked my cock. (Fake mmf threesome).

Also, I have a rabbit cockring that we use. Turns me into a rampant husband. Haha.

I want to have her sit on my face whilst she uses my flesh light on my cock so we can have a fake ffm 3 some. :heart:
 
I’ve put a small vibe in her ass while doing her from behind, but it’s been a long time. These days it’s mostly a huge dong in her pussy while I give her oral. I give good narration too, I love to tell her how good her “boyfriend’s cock” looks going in and out while I’m eating her, and how I want to eat his cum from her after he gets off from fucking her. That gets us both pretty hot.
 
The first two of these she uses on me, sometimes while wearing a harness. The brown one is what I usually push into her pussy with one hand while I lick it and her clit and pinch her nipples or finger her ass all at the same time. I’ve also done her wearing it in a harness. That was incredible for us both; her because of the pounding I could give her with a cock twice the size of mine, and for me because I could see the ecstasy on her face while she was getting it. The last is the John Holmes, really big. I’ve teased her pussy with it a couple times but she’s gonna have to work up to it. And I’m convinced she will.

attachment.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A couple I know. She has the hots for me some. They play with a dildo sometimes. He told me they were at it the other day and he called the thing "Simon". Made her go crazy wild. I like that!
 
Back
Top