Working The Starways (Closed for Iscaa)

Jason sighed happily as she took him in her hands. He 'oohed' when she licked the precum off his tip, then licked around his head in tiny little jumps. He 'mmmmmmm'ed as she slid her mouth over the tip, trying not to thrust his hips forward impatiently. But when she got going into her rhythym of mouth-fucking him and humming, he groaned.

"Oh- god, Sive, that's good. Yes, baby, so good. But- I'm too close- I'm going to cum if you don't stop." He looked down at her working his member. He was tempted to let her keep going. He wanted to cum in her mouth, or on her face and chest. He also wanted to be buried inside her womanhood up to his pubic bone, pleasuring them both with long, hard strokes. His cock twitched, then jumped, and he decided to let her make the call.

<tag>

Sive loved to hear Jason respond to the attention her mouth and hands were giving to him.
The thing was, the more she heard him groan, the more she wanted him inside her, Letting
go of his balls, her hand moved to her hot pulsing pussy, pressing on it. Finally she heard him
say “ I'm going to cum if you don't stop.” That is all she needed to hear, She felt him twitch
and jump in her mouth, slowly she slid him out, making a popping noise.

Grabbing some of his belly hair, she pulled him forward as she fell onto her back, legs wide
open and inviting. Breathing heavily, “ I think you better take over now luv, but hurry, I am on
fire for you now.” Sive's body shivered as she uttered those words. Her hands went up to her
boobs, cupping them playing with the hard nipples while she watched his reaction. She waited
breathlessly for his next move.

Jason looked down at her hungrily. He scooted her over so he could kneel between her legs. Pulling her up onto his thighs he thrust into her warm soaking womanhood, his manhood sliding in easily given how hard it was. He kept his hands on her hips as he started stroking in and out of her, slowly at first to watch her playing with her breasts and nipples. He realized how quickly he was going to explode and started speeding up, fucking her hard and fast. His hips rocked back and forth, thrusting himself in and out of her, his cock starting to glisten with the mix of their juices.

"God, Sive!! I'm- I'm so close." He panted, his body tightening up for the coming explosion. "Cum for me, baby. Cum on me, Sive."

<tag>

When Sive felt Jason's rigid cock thrust inside, she gasped, feeling him stretched her as he slid
all the way in. She clenched her inner muscles tightly, holding onto him before he started to move
out again. Her hands squeezed her breasts as he thrust in and out of her slick tunnel. Her hands
then moved away from her breasts and grabbed onto the sheets, concentrating on clenching
her muscles every time he drew back only to thrust back in immediately. Once he started to
quicken the pace, she knew she was going to explode within seconds. Hearing him pant the
words, “Cum for me, baby, cum on me, Sive.”, pushed her over the edge.

She started to cry out, “ Oh gods Jasonnnnn!!!!!” Her body bucked and shook like an earth
quake had hit her, she shimmered again from head to toe. Once the initial climax was over,
she still pulsed deeply on his thrusting member.

At the first squeeze of her orgasm Jason lost control, his body on tracks to orgasm. His manhood spewed hot juices inside her, each thrust into her sex causing another jet to spray over her cervix. He groaned hard, his face going red with exertion and pleasure as he emptied himself into her.

When the wave had crested and waned he half-collapsed, half laid atop her, his weight supported on his elbows. Then he slid off to one side, pulling her into an embrace face-to-face, their legs interlaced. He breathed heavily, obviously still recovering.

Finally, he murmured, "This was much better. You are- I'm not sure I've got words for you, Sive. Mysterious, sexy, beautiful...all that and more all rolled and mixed into one person."

<tag>

Still feeling high from what had just happened between the two of them, Sive smiled looking
into Jason's eyes. “ You sweet talking man you, but seriously, I have not felt like this before,
you made me feel safe, which then finally I was able to let my guard down enough to be
attracted and yes even care for you.” She ran her hand up and down his arm, “ I don't
know where this will lead, but I am very willing to find out, that is if your on the same page.”

Having said that, Sive searched Jason's face , those words made her feel vulnerable. She
shifted her body a little before continuing, “After being on the run for the last five years, I
want to just belong and start to live a somewhat normal life. I know I can't go back to my old
life, but it seems to me, you have a pretty good one right here. I have learned to be adaptable
and I know I can fit in.” She started to grin, “ And not just with my body.”

Getting serious again, “There is one thing I need to talk to you about, it's about my ...for
lack of a better word, “My Condition.” She sighed looked away for a minute trying to put
the words together. “ This is only theory mind you, since I can't really compare myself to
a control subject. I think I have now entered into the last stage of my transformation. I
don't know what my total abilities are going to be, I guess we will just have to wait and
be surprised.”

She now frowned and continued, “ Jason...I don't know how I know this, but I am positive
there has been an exchange of the nanites from my system into yours.” She watched his
reaction to this information. “ We won't know for sure for a few weeks, if your like me,
it will show up in small ways.” She paused and then continued, “ We will just have to wait
and see, Jason are you going to need some time to process all of this?”

Jason thought for a minute. "Sounds like either it's happened, or it hasn't. Rather like pregnancy, actually." He pondered a bit more, then smiled. "Very like pregancy. As you say, we'll need to wait and see. Until then, let's see where this goes."

He nuzzled her neck, tasting the salt of her drying sweat. He traced a line of small licks along her jugular up to her ear. He whispered, "I think I could be up for another round soon..." He smiled against her skin.

<tag>

Hearing those words, Sive relaxed and giggled, “ let me see,” she ran her hand up his arm,
to his shoulder, the muscles were hard from a life time of work. With her fingertips, she
continued to his collar bone, downward, through the curly hairs on his chest. Her body
shivered at what he was doing to her ear, making her heart rate quicken all over again. “ Oh
Jason, what you do to me.” she whispered.

She splayed her hand on his chest, moving it downward, tickling him as she went along.
She pressed her thighs together on his leg moving sensually on him. Suddenly Sive pushed
Jason onto his back, and climbed on top, legs on either side of his hips. She lowered her
upper body down rubbing her nipples across his chest til they hardened. At the same time
her lips and tongue traced up his neck til she reached his ear. Taking his ear lobe into her
mouth, sucking on it while rubbing her body up and down his, like a cat. “Mmmmmm
she purred into his ear.”

Jason enjoyed the feel of her hands when she turned in his arms to face him. The way she ran her hand over his chest sparked a current straight to his loins, and he felt himself stirring. Then suddenly she was moving against him, her legs against his thigh and then her weight atop him, rubbing her nipples across his chest as she leaned forward to lick and kiss his neck.

He cupped her asscheeks one in each hand as she straddled him, running his fingers along her cleavage, and dipping down to trace the edge of her mound. "Mmmmm, indeed," he murmered in her ear, his flaccid penis stirring and rising between them.

<tag>

“ Yes indeed, that is exactly what I am thinking.” Sive laughed, lifting herself up into a sitting
position. Looking downward, she saw Jason's manhood growing by the second. Rubbing her
moist mound along it, she looked up into his eyes smiling. Raising one eyebrow, “ You know I
could do this all day long.” Her juices were starting to coat his ever growing member making it
slick. She kept on for a few more minutes, occasionally bending down to give him a long deep
kiss before sitting up again and rocking on him again. Her body moved in one long undulating
motion. Smiling Sive noticed he was rock hard again, she kept on rubbing against him closing
her eyes, wanting to feel the wonderful sensations.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore, moving onto his chest so she could position herself so that
the tip of him was at her entrance, she pushed down enough so the head was barely inside of her.
Not going in any further, Sive now rotated her hips in a circular motion, moaning softly, “ How is
this luv?”

Last edited:
Jason closed his eyes as she started rocking back and forth on him, sighing happily. The fact that she was soaking wet again just got him harder, and very quickly he was rigid again. He let her drive the pace this time, willing to tease and be teased. His hands found their way back to her hips to hold on as he rocked himself agaist her.

Once she taken him slightly inside her he wanted all of her, now. "How is this, luv" she whispered in his ear. He groaned with desire. "God, take me inside you, Sive. Fuck me with that beautiful tight pussy." He bucked his hips, trying to force himself deeper into her.

<tag>

“ Oh no...no ...not so fast luv, I am driving this time, just want a long slow cruise.”
Sive took each of Jason's hands and moved them above his head, pinning him against the
bed. She looked down at him, enjoying this new role, being the one in control.

She rotated a few more times before pushing down on him just a fraction of an inch, then she
continued with her slow torture of him. Now that the head was inside she could move in an ever
widening circle without the possibility of him slipping out. Without slowing down, she bent down
enough to place her hot lips on his mouth, slipping her tongue in moving it around his inner lips
like she was doing to his penis.

Moaning into his mouth, Sive then changed her movement, to up and down, not going any
deeper, Jason's head was now the main attraction, popping in and out of her tight passage. Her
tongue matched the rhythm of her lower movements perfectly. Her juices started to run down the
length of him. When he tried to buck up into her, she just lifted herself up higher and chuckled,
“ Not yet luv, I want to make you crazy.”

Jason groaned in pleasure, his tongue trying to do to her mouth what his penis wanted to do to her vagina. "God, I'm crazy already, having sex with some- ooooohhhh, god that feels good....." His voice caught again as she eased down onto him again, his head just popping inside her. "Sive, baby...oh, yes." His nipples hardened, face and neck flushing.

<tag>

Sive was trying to keep control of the situation, but Jason wasn't making it easy for her.
Gasping she still held him down, taking him in just a little bit more then continuing to stroke
his penis with her pussy. Her body was starting to glisten with sweat with her efforts. All she
wanted was to take all of him by letting go and impaling herself on him. But no, she wanted him
to get to a stage that would make him take her.

Body shaking, she took a little more of him in and rotated again. Oh gods but he felt so good,
moving up and down, stroking him. She really didn't know how long she was going to be able to
continue, closing her eyes, and arching her back she again , moved down on him once more. Sive
knew at this rate she wasn't going to last much longer, she wanted to feel all of him deep inside.

She said to herself, ( OK...Ok...think of something else, anything else but what I am doing right
now) ...”Ohhhhh....godsssss....” she cried out!

Last edited:
Jason took advantage of her impending climax to pull his arms free. Once he was unpinioned he picked Sive up and rolled her over, thrusting back into her hard as she came. He loved the feel of her gripping him with her body, the feel of his shaft impaled in her sex being squeezed by her inner muscles. He kept still as she shuddered under him, only to start pushing into her and pulling out in slow, short strokes.

He kept at it until he felt her respond under him. He ached to cum in her again, despite the risks. Not just the nannite risk, as he didn't really grasp how serious or not that was. He longed to pound her into another orgasm, but waited, knowing her body needed time to recharge.

<tag>

As Sive was starting to cum, all of a sudden Jason pulled out of her, rolled her onto her back and
drove his member all the way in. She thrust back up at him as her body exploded and shimmered
in a massive climax crying out his name again and again. Finally she peaked and started to come
down, barely able to breath for a few minutes.

When Sive's mind finally started to clear, she could feel Jason's strokes, licking her lips she
started to automatically respond. She opened her eyes, lifted her arms grasping around his
back and tried to pull him in deeper. “ Oh gods why can't I get enough of you?” Her whole
body was slick with sweat and heat. She lifted her knees up wrapping her legs around him,
letting him do all the work now.

Looking into his eyes, Sive moaned, “ Make me cum again luv, make me scream!”

Wordlessly Jason's mouth latched onto hers, lips pressing into hers. His tongue curled out and explored her mouth firmly. His hardness now slid in and out of her in hard strokes, his pubic bone bumping against hers as he ground into her. His arms curled around her body, allowing most of his weight to fall right onto her sex, driving him even deeper into her.

He could feel the tip sliding up against her cervix and the feeling drove him to a new level. He moved his hips faster, sweat beading on his forehead and back. He found a rhythym and stroked her for all he was worth. All too soon, even with the previous climax, he felt the inevitable build-up. Gasping, he cried, "I'm- oooh...I'm gonna- cum...Sive!!" He thrust into her hard once, twice, and then his cock seemed to burst from his body into liquid, spewing three or four more ropy strands of semen deep inside her.

<tag>

Sive gasped as Jason drove into her relentlessly, ever deeper making every cell in her vagina
start to fire simultaneously. She screamed Jason's name as the orgasm completely took over
her body, starting deep and radiating outwards. The shimmering of her body lasted longer
this time. She barely heard Jason cry out that he was cumming but she felt his throbbing cock
spurt hot semen against her cervix.

Sweat made both their bodies slippery as they slowly came down , breathing heavily and
laughing at the same time. Finally pushing her hair off her face, Sive lifted her head up enough
to look at Jason, “ You are going to wear me out! I know I have five years to catch up on,
but do we have to do it all in one night? I think I am going to be pretty tender for a few days.
”She laid her head back down and sighed, a big smile of satisfaction on her face.

She squeezed Jason's softening member with her muscles, enjoying the way he still filled her.
With all her remaining reserve of energy gone now, she could only whisper,“ Don't move,
I like the way you feel inside me. Lets just fall asleep like this.” She said these words just
before , her eyes closed and she drifted off.

Last edited:
Jason stayed where he was. Her squeezing felt really nice, and she wasn't the only one who'd be tender in the morning. He chuckled softly as she slipped into sleep so quickly. Then he slid out of her gently and laid down beside her.

Good thing Donny and Zlanta seemed to think this was inevitable, given their grins and knowing looks the last day or so. He curled himself around Sive's sleeping form, wrapping her in his arms and legs like a protective cocoon. He drifted off to sleep as well, their mixed juices drying on his skin. Need a shower in the morning for sure. He drowsily wondered if they should go to his quarters tomorrow. Certainly tomorrow evening.

His eyes drifted closed. His head snuggled into the hollow of her neck before he lost conciousness. Tomorrow wasn't here just yet.....

His snore sounded quietly in the cabin.

<tag>

Sive awoke abruptly in the middle of the night, her heart started to accelerate rapidly.
( who?...then she remembered the wonderful evening she had spent with Jason. )
Gently pulling her long hair from under her body so she wasn't so cramped, Sive settled
back down , careful not to wake the softly snoring man.

Laying in the dark, her mind went over the events of the last couple of days, what a change
her life had taken. It certainly was her lucky day when Jason came across her and Ricky's
goons, she could have ended up in a very bad situation. She wondered what it was about
Jason, that had made her go after him when he left her in the ally. It certainly wasn't his
charm at that time, she chuckled.

It just must have been a gut feeling, and she always trusted her gut feelings, they usually
got her out of most predicaments . She smiled as her mind continued to go over the events
up until yesterday. Now she was sleepy again, suddenly her eyes snapped open, thinking,
“ I have to devise some kind of tests to see if Jason is going to turn into a changeling. Maybe
his DNA is somehow compatible with mine and that is why I have been so strongly drawn to
him. Mmmm...it is baffling.” Her eyelids fell again, sleep claimed her once more.

In the morning Jason woke her up with a kiss. "Good morning, beautiful lady. Time to get up and ready for another day. You have steward duties today." He nuzzled her neck, then got out of bed. "The fresher in my quarters is larger than the one here. We need to get to work, though." He dressed and headed out, wondering if she'd come with him or take some alone time. He knew he wasn't going to be in the mood for anything...physical for a day or two.

<tag>

Sive felt Jason kiss her and heard his words but she really wasn't ready to get up yet. First of
all she was aching in places she didn't even know could ache. “ Ohhhh steward duties" she
opened one eye "And exactly what do steward duties on the good ship “Angel” entail?”

Listening to his reply she really just wanted to stay in bed a few more minutes, “ Jason,
you go ahead I will follow shortly, I'll shower and dress here and meet you on the bridge,
OK?”

Watching him dress and then leave, Sive closed her eyes for another minute, then slowly
eased her body out of the warm bed. (Oh my poor muscles sure got a workout last night,
I hope a hot shower will loosen them up.) She stumbled over to her tiny fresher, turned the
spray onto extra hot and stepped in. Mmmm, she could feel the spray warming and relaxing
her sore areas. She quickly proceeded to wash her hair and the rest of her body. Stepping
out she felt better, not a hundred per cent but better. Sive dried her hair quickly then put it
up with her favorite pin, got dressed and headed to the bridge.

As she stepped through the hatch, heads turned her way grinning. Sive stopped and looked
at them, “ What?, what are you all grinning about?” She continued to the nearest console
chair and tenderly eased herself onto it.That is when the laughter erupted. “ What? What
is your problem today? Can't a person be out of sorts around here?” More laughter at that
comment.

Sive turned to look at the captain, raising her eyebrow, she waited for an explanation.

Last edited:
Jason headed for his cabin. After using the 'fresher and getting a ship's suit on, he headed for the common area and fixed a quick breakfast. Then he made his way to the bridge, sipping coffee and realizing his body was...a bit upset at the exercises he'd put it through last night. Gaining the bridge he found Donny and Zlanta already there. Glancing at the chronometer he realized that he was 20 minutes late for duty.

Rather than being upset...or worried...the two of them were grinning like cats at the cream. "Have a good night, Captain?", purred Zlanta and Donny went off in peals of laughter. Jason sighed, then grinned ruefully.

"Alright, you know enough to be laughing. How?"

Donny answered. "You forgot about the 30-second video we set up anytime an override is used, didn't you? When you popped Sive's door the video kicked in. I didn't know you were into that kind of scene, Captain." Donny's smile was wide enough to drive a car across. "Off-shift knows about it, too. Jonesy was going to answer a call from our passenger when he saw Sive, then you, heading into her cabin from the 'fresher. And...he heard some of your adventure as well. Either the Angel's soundproofing is going a bit, or the two of you were quite...enthusuastic."

Jason finally caught their mood. They weren't upset or worried. Not much anyway. They were happy for him. For them. And were going to tease the life out of them for the next couple of days to show it.

Sive's arrival couldn't have been timed better by a comedian. The she almost...shuffled in, obviously sore, made Jason's guilt nip at him. He was the reason she walked like that, after all. But Zlanta and Donny just broke into new gales of laughter when she asked so innocently what they were smiling at.

"Ah jes' bet yer outta sorts, dahrlin'", said Zlanta silkily.

Jason cut in when Sive looked at him. "I, aahhh, forgot about a safety feature we installed. There's an alarm unit inside the passenger cabins that will trip a video recording anytime the override is used. Helps catch thieves...and worse. But...um, last night it caught how...eagerly you welcomed me." Jason's face reddened alarmingly. "Thankfully it um...ran out before anything really...interesting happened. But yes, the crew knows."

<tag>

Sive's eyes got huge, looking at each one of the crew on the bridge, she brought her hand up
to her mouth. Her face changed colors, first going white as a sheet then turning a deep crimson.
“ Oh gods” she moaned, trying to sink down into her chair and disappear.

Looking back at Jason seeing his sheepish grin, she dropped her hand from her mouth,
now her temper went into override,“ Jason! How could you do this to me?” She jumped up,
about to run out of the room, then suddenly stopped herself, ( OK, just take a deep breath,
and calm down ).

She again looked at all the smiling faces, and started to smile too, looking back at Jason,
“Looks like we are busted!” Shrugging her shoulders, Seeing Donny and Zlanta's nodding
their heads,“ And you all are going to get your pound of flesh out of this aren't you ?”
Donny and Zlanta burst out laughing again, tearing running down Donny's face. “ Oh
you bet we are Honey, we have waited for something like this for years!”

Sive started to move towards the doorway with as much dignity as she could muster up,
“ I guess I will get started on my duties now", looking back at them, " see you all later on”

As Sive walked out of the bridge, she thought, ( mmmm...now what will I be fixing for the
crew's dinner today?” She started to chuckle to herself, as she made her way to the galley.

Last edited:
Jason was about to protest his innocence when she suddenly calmed down, smiled, and seemed to roll with the situation. He watched her gather the shreds of dignity around her as she annouced she was off to see to her duties.

After she left, Jason looked at Donny. "How are the rest of the crew taking this? I...I like Sive. I'd like this to be...more like what the two of you have. But I don't want to hurt our relationship as a crew. So, what's your take on initial reactions?"

Donny thought for a minute, then grinned. "Well, the betting pool was mostly for sometime after our next landing. I was the only one betting you two would be quicker about it. So...far as I know, aside from the lost credits, we're all cheering you two on. Just, ah-" Donny grinned. "Be a little more discrete?" He held his thumb and forefinger about a centimeter apart.

<tag>

Back