Pegging upgrade to Shemale ? Would you do it ?

Strapon upgrade to Shemale? Would you do it ?

• Yes, this would be hot !

Votes: 268 81.0%
  • Women ( Yes I would like to see my partner take the real thing)

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Curious but on the fence, big jump from dildo to lady cock

Votes: 44 13.3%
  • No way , not a turn on

Votes: 17 5.1%

• Total voters
Missed my chance several years ago when I was dating a very kinky girl. She loved using a strapon on my ass. When I admitted a little bit of being curious she said why don't we get a shemale to help you with it. Too bad we stopped seeing each other before we could make it happen. That would have been a very fun time.

Missed my chance several years ago when I was dating a very kinky girl. She loved using a strapon on my ass. When I admitted a little bit of being curious she said why don't we get a shemale to help you with it. Too bad we stopped seeing each other before we could make it happen. That would have been a very fun time.

Missed opportunity my friend...

You can still make it happen....

Where oh where to find those hot shemales

It's certainly a fantasy of mine - check out my writing and you might notice a theme :p - but I've never actually gone through with it. Only been the past couple years that I've really acknowledged my more, I guess, taboo(?) kinks, but this certainly fits in with my love of sissification and submission. Actually, I'm writing a story right now in which the dude is "forced" to pleasure a trans woman to get his wife off, and is rather disturbingly good at it. >_>

(For the record, I'm likely shit at it, hence why fantasy writing is so appealing. :p)

It's certainly a fantasy of mine - check out my writing and you might notice a theme :p - but I've never actually gone through with it. Only been the past couple years that I've really acknowledged my more, I guess, taboo(?) kinks, but this certainly fits in with my love of sissification and submission. Actually, I'm writing a story right now in which the dude is "forced" to pleasure a trans woman to get his wife off, and is rather disturbingly good at it. >_>

(For the record, I'm likely shit at it, hence why fantasy writing is so appealing. :p)

I'll look forward to reading that story you are working on

Tgirls are fabolous

I skipped the pegging and went straight to the Tgirl cock

i've been pegged several times and have had real cock but never from a shemale

As much as I love toys and enjoy fucking a fleshlight from time to time, the feel of it can't compete with real pussy, so while I haven't had a cock in me, surely the same thing would apply, real flesh can only feel better.
Bring her on I say.

As much as I love toys and enjoy fucking a fleshlight from time to time, the feel of it can't compete with real pussy, so while I haven't had a cock in me, surely the same thing would apply, real flesh can only feel better.
Bring her on I say.

Never thought of it that way but that's a great point...

Flesh lights are awesome, feels awesome but not a thing to a real warm wet pussy..

Maybe a she cock is the same

A flesh and blood cock would be more exciting for me than a strap on. Knowing that the person attached to it is getting off on my ass is the real difference. It makes me feel like an object of desire, and that's hot!

I agree I think giving pleasure is part of the pleasure

The popularity of pegging as a kinky way to spice up sex appears to be ever rising.

For both men (receiving) and women (giving) who have experimented and enjoyed this act would you consider trying the real thing from a shemale.

Twist on a MFM OR FMF threesome I guess...
Well I do that with my Wife when shes in her kinky naughty moods, 3 drinks up that along...LOL.
But Yes,.. I already do and enjoy doing that and the thought of a hot Shemale with Breast would be a Hot turn on...Yes I would.

Back