A Strap On for My Wife??

kinky4me

Virgin
I am a married male ,mid 40s. My wife and I have played with positions and have found with myself on my back, her on top, with my legs around her just as a woman would do a man (basically missionary with reversed positions) that we can still achieve good penetration and the attention given to her clit is increased tremendously. I am not the submissive type but do recognize the increased pleasure and enjoyment she receives each time we swap roles. The role of taking control and steering our experience really appealed to her very much more than the traditional man in control role. i am not particularly into male anal sex and do not believe I would consider the idea with anyone other than my wife as we have always been really comfortable and trusting together. My pleasure increases as hers does and she has played around trying to tease me anally while giving me blowjobs . I've read some about prostrate message and orgasms, it seems there is great pleasure if you can get past the idea. originally. I'm looking for some experienced feedback on the subject. I know, without a doubt, she will be excited if I tell her I am considering the idea. I have done more than consider, I have decided to try , I guess it is called "pegging" at least once if nothing more than for her to experience the power of penetrating her partner and actually being the one doing the fucking. I found a strap on with something that doesn't instantly cause me immense fear,that vibrates, and has the adjustable plug for either of her holes, that both the anal probe and female bplug vibrate. Is this a good choice? i know just the act will make her juices flow freely and put her in a state where reaching an orgasm will not take very much, but it is important that the device is made to offer max pleasure to both, the one who is penetrated and the one setting the pace. Any and all tips, advice on the device, and by all means past experiences would be most helpful in my following through on this plan without dread creeping in to my head. I enjoy adding to and changing our sex life up. I know she would enjoy other things such as having two men at the same time... if she could get past the thought of someone else being involved with us. I do admit to having a kinky side that she does not completely know the extent of, exactly, just how kinky . I can separate sex from love and feelings. I, also, am confident and secure enough in us and our sex life to try something such as pegging or to allow her to fulfill a fantasy such as being penetrated both vaginally and anally, but that is another subject all to itself...

Last edited:
I am a married male ,mid 40s. My wife and I have played with positions and have found with myself on my back, her on top, with my legs around her just as a woman would do a man (basically missionary with reversed positions) that we can still achieve good penetration and the attention given to her clit is increased tremendously. I am not the submissive type but do recognize the increased pleasure and enjoyment she receives each time we swap roles. The role of taking control and steering our experience really appealed to her very much more than the traditional man in control role. i am not particularly into male anal sex and do not believe I would consider the idea with anyone other than my wife as we have always been really comfortable and trusting together. My pleasure increases as hers does and she has played around trying to tease me anally while giving me blowjobs . I've read some about prostrate message and orgasms, it seems there is great pleasure if you can get past the idea. originally. I'm looking for some experienced feedback on the subject. I know, without a doubt, she will be excited if I tell her I am considering the idea. I have done more than consider, I have decided to try , I guess it is called "pegging" at least once if nothing more than for her to experience the power of penetrating her partner and actually being the one doing the fucking. I found a strap on with something that doesn't instantly cause me immense fear,that vibrates, and has the adjustable plug for either of her holes, that both the anal probe and female bplug vibrate. Is this a good choice? i know just the act will make her juices flow freely and put her in a state where reaching an orgasm will not take very much, but it is important that the device is made to offer max pleasure to both, the one who is penetrated and the one setting the pace. Any and all tips, advice on the device, and by all means past experiences would be most helpful in my following through on this plan without dread creeping in to my head. I enjoy adding to and changing our sex life up. I know she would enjoy other things such as having two men at the same time... if she could get past the thought of someone else being involved with us. I do admit to having a kinky side that she does not completely know the extent of, exactly, just how kinky . I can separate sex from love and feelings. I, also, am confident and secure enough in us and our sex life to try something such as pegging or to allow her to fulfill a fantasy such as being penetrated both vaginally and anally, but that is another subject all to itself...
I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SEE THAT TAKE PLACE WHILE I AM NAKED AND JERKING!!!

I fuck my husband all the time with a strap on. We both love it!!! Good luck

Back