Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?


  • Total voters
    1,795
Hmmm, have had several mmf's, plus a mmfff orgy. Preferred the threesomes, and loved loved having the attention of two men :0)

Just awesome...thinking about a mff or a fff now too x
 
I've had several MMF's being I'm a bi guy ... probably my favourite threesome because of it.
After breaking up with an ex- I had a lot of fun through online random meets, got involved with a few random couples.

I've had four MMM's in my life too. Never had MFF but had quite a few MMFF's and once a MMMMF
 
Done MMF a few times.
A friend and I used to share our girlfriends a bit.

I used to love watching his cock pump into their mouths.

We had been teen jerk off buddies and jerked and sucked each other off a couple of times.
Unfortunately we were too shy to go bi in the threesomes.
Although in one my GF put my hand on his cock and I jerked him off for her but that was it.
A LOT of cum used to fly in those sessions - both the threesomes and the jerkoffs.
 
So MMF has a slight lead over MFF...

No surprise there ... most of us guys [well, I'll speak for myself I guess!] are just a tad nervous about giving the joy real good to two lasses simultaneously. That said, I'll never say never on this one! Si
 
My fantasy. MMF. I think a foursome with another couple is more likely to happen, but a MMF would be something I'd like to try if hubby was comfortable with it.

It is going to be almost impossile to get your hubby to agree to a MMF right away. He may want it too but being able to admit it will be extrememly difficult. Bring it up during sex while his cock is in your hand....something like "honey, would you like to see me with another man?" See if his cock gets hard. My wife likes to bring up her imaginary BF while we are having sex. I love it. I don't know if she will ever go through with it but you have to have something to want in this world.
 
I have had 2 FFM threesomes. The key is for the girls to be interactive. This is such a turnon.
 
My SO and I have done the MFF threesome. I think she deserves her own MMF threesome and I'd certainly like to play around with the other guys too.
 
I would want to be in a MFF, but I'd want to watch a MMF because I find it very arousing to watch a woman who is so sexual and uninhibited that she can make more than one man hard for her, and make them all cum.
 
My SO and I have done the MFF threesome. I think she deserves her own MMF threesome and I'd certainly like to play around with the other guys too.

This is the one I would prefer in fantasy since I would like to see her getting extra pleasure and taken care of by another and myself and would eliminate any jealousy of another woman
 
Hopefully someday! My wife seems to have no interest in it. For the most part, I am fine with it...there is more to life blah blah blah but in my hornier moments I look at her 38E chest and her skinny body and think "OMG, we are wasting daylight!" :D
 
I've watched an FFF and always thought it would be fun to do a MMM for an audience of women.
 
Back
Top