I am busybody

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
NIGGER!

;)

And I will just keep bumping this thread up as if no one has me on ignore because with enough views, you might actually read it which is why it is called clickbait...

NIGGER!

;)

And I will just keep bumping this thread up as if no one has me on ignore because with enough views, you might actually read it which is why it is called clickbait...

Nigger_fddd2d_1712367.jpg

Oh look Forest is a racist shit stain and trying to get away with it by pretending to act like another poster.

Maybe laurel can treat him just like Busybody and ban his old worthless ass.

Okey.. So.. Busybody, 4est gump, wounded knee.... all one person.

God knows how many more too...

Okey.. So.. Busybody, 4est gump, wounded knee.... all one person.

God knows how many more too...

All I have seen from those posters are vile racist rants. Or that poster I guess I should say. I'm not too sure because I'm new here.

NIGGER!

;)

You must be bored.

So let's see what you have created:

A white supremacist leaning Jew

A rabid, La Raza stereotypical Mexican supremacist infatuated with black cocks and pussy (spamming black beauty threads)

A fake half breed passive-aggressive Injun

A hyper-emotional Russian cunt

I see what you are doing creating the most racist and right leaning ethnic alts.

You have too much time in your hands.

Last edited:
You must be bored.

So let's see what you have created:

A rabid, La Raza stereotypical Mexican supremacist infatuated with black cocks and pussy (spamming black beauty threads)

A hyper-emotional Russian cunt

I see what you are doing creating the most racist and right leaning ethnic alts.

You have too much time in your hands.

It only makes sense that the GB's most dedicated SJW self appointed knight in shining armor against all things racist would create a militant, black female alt. You never really left last year did you Rory? :)

A hyper-emotional Russian cunt.

lmao…
Who said that only whites can be racists?

It only makes sense that the GB's most dedicated SJW self appointed knight in shining armor against all things racist would create a militant, black female alt. You never really left last year did you Rory? :)

Lil' orphan Annie is the fakest paranoid on the board. :)

Lil' orphan Annie is the fakest paranoid on the board. :)

The woman-envying wannabe catty racist is on my iggy list. The dense bitch still thinks I'm some alt. Ain't that funny, the queen of Alts!

Lol, militant? Oh well for clapping back against racist pieces of shit. They are used to their colored women being all giddy like Aunt Jemimas and staying mute. Well fuck that.

Back