Looking for a dirty older man to play with

I've actually chatted several times with her. If she is fake she is going through a whole lot of trouble to do it. I have limits so I can't answer the second half of that.

She claimed to have no limits. In her past threads, most people say she never responds. Also, she doesn't respond back to the threads she starts.

hello...I am a well trained sissyslut slave with 10+ years of slave maidservent training...bdsm..feminization..orgasm denial..long term chastity..ruined orgasms..humiliation..nipple..cock & ball torture..cock worship..Mistress worship..cuckholding..etc..
I would be honored to talk with you..
thank you..

hello...I am a well trained sissyslut slave with 10+ years of slave maidservent training...bdsm..feminization..orgasm denial..long term chastity..ruined orgasms..humiliation..nipple..cock & ball torture..cock worship..Mistress worship..cuckholding..etc..
thank you..

:confused:

thank you..

... but, what are you looking for? :confused:

She claimed to have no limits. In her past threads, most people say she never responds. Also, she doesn't respond back to the threads she starts.

I'm not on kik every day. Only when I have free time. Otherwise I'd never get anything done. So if I don't reply on kik, it's either because I'm not on it at the time, or it's because your message was boring. I get tons of messages so I only reply to the ones that catch my interest. I don't reply to my threads on here, because I get on this even less often than Kik. Plus there's really nothing more I need/want to say on here? Message me on kik if you want to say something. And I have nothing to prove to the people on all of my threads that think I'm "fake." There are plenty of guys on kik who I've had conversations with and when asked for a live pic I send them. As for the concern on my limits.. I'm still young and trying to figure out what I like. I'm willing to try pretty much anything. Obviously I'll eventually come across something I don't like or don't wanna try.

Back