Wanting a secret affair

Beawannaplay

Really Experienced
Looking for a married man 35 or older who wants a side piece. Discretion is key. Me: Married, 42 female, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 7, 140 lbs, 34DDs, professional that works from home. Love to send nudes and fulfill dirty/taboo/kinky fantasies that you aren't getting at home. Limits negotiable.

Looking for a married man 35 or older who wants a side piece. Discretion is key. Me: Married, 42 female, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 7, 140 lbs, 34DDs, professional that works from home. Love to send nudes and fulfill dirty/taboo/kinky fantasies that you aren't getting at home. Limits negotiable.
Just pm’ed you.

Hello! I'm a young-looking 69, educated (PhD), gentleman whom would love to chat with you. Also married. I'm a museum curator and am still happily employed, probably dropping down to part time next year as I transition to home so I can write 2 more books. I'm 5'7", 165 pounds, short beard, glasses, am told I look like a college professor (which I have been part time years ago). Anything else feel free to ask. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving today. TTFN Rick

What is your Kik name? Looking at profile
Sending pm

56 y.o.M from Wis. - also looking for something discreet to cure my sexless relationship...

Hi I just sent you a message

i would love to play with you doll. sounds like you are very sexy. would love to get you off and also see some of those nudes

I hope you still looking ? I’m also married 50 years old who’s looking for companion to for fill fantasies with

I sent a PM.

CC

You sound like a ton of fun, darlin. 37 mwm professional job and up for most anything. Hit me up here or on kik at the same name.

Hi pm sent

Back