Wanting a secret affair

Looking for a married man 35 or older who wants a side piece. Discretion is key. Me: Married, 42 female, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 7, 140 lbs, 34DDs, professional that works from home. Love to send nudes and fulfill dirty/taboo/kinky fantasies that you aren't getting at home. Limits negotiable.
54 yr old southern Tasmania guy. 6ft solid. Hit me up if you like

Looking for a married man 35 or older who wants a side piece. Discretion is key. Me: Married, 42 female, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 7, 140 lbs, 34DDs, professional that works from home. Love to send nudes and fulfill dirty/taboo/kinky fantasies that you aren't getting at home. Limits negotiable.
I started reading stories years ago, and just recently took the plunge to see if I could find a cyber friend. I am married, but not intimate like we used to be…and because I need privacy… decided that LIT may be a safe place to find a friendship where I could find the intimacy that I am longing for. I am fairly open about my past, my experiences, my fantasies and my wants…I’m an inquisitive 3 year old in a man’s body, so be prepared for a lot of questions…I will want to know so much about you and what you want. I will want to know what you dream about, how you like to be touched, your fantasies and how wet you get when you think of them, I may want to challenge you to experience a mild fantasy of mine…just so you can share that experience with me verbally. Yes…I’m here for mental and physical intimacy…are you ready?

Back