Does anybody do an actual strip-tease act any more?

Kirkrapine

Literotica Guru
It doesn't happen in Tampa's world-famous strip clubs. Sometimes the dancer will remove one or two garments in the course of her act, but she doesn't make a big production of it. In some clubs she does her whole act naked. Is there any place where the classic strip-tease survives?

world famous and tampa are two things that simply do not go together.

It doesn't happen in Tampa's world-famous strip clubs. Sometimes the dancer will remove one or two garments in the course of her act, but she doesn't make a big production of it. In some clubs she does her whole act naked. Is there any place where the classic strip-tease survives?

I think the only place to see them is at a burlesque show.

Burlesque sounds like what you’re looking for. They exist but harder to find

Those still exist?!

Absolutely. I just took my best friend, his wife and a few other friends to one in NYC. Had a fantastic time.

The costumes are great and each of the performers has their own style which is actually highly entertaining.

So if they're not stripping in a STRIP club, WTF are they doing?

world famous and tampa are two things that simply do not go together.

Tampa actually is world-famous for its strip clubs. Not, I'm sure, for anything else.

I remember when The Daily Show covered the Republican National Convention in Tampa.* One reporter appeared from a strip club, with a stripper on his lap, and said, "I'm reporting from Tampa's strip club district, or, as it is known locally, Tampa."

*There were metallic shutters on all the ground-floor windows downtown. Somebody was really afraid of violent protests.

Last edited:
There is not much art, in Tampa.

There was a time when Ybor City was full of art galleries and performance spaces and bookstores and record stores. But it became a victim of its own success -- it was the hip place to go on weekends, and the art venues were gradually replaced with more profitable nightclubs.

Tampa actually is world-famous for its strip clubs. Not, I'm sure, for anything else.

I remember when The Daily Show covered the Republican National Convention in Tampa.* One reporter appeared from a strip club, with a stripper on his lap, and said, "I'm reporting from Tampa's strip club district, or, as it is known locally, Tampa."

*There were metallic shutters on all the ground-floor windows downtown. Somebody was really afraid of violent protests.

No, people in Tampa think it’s world-famous. Most of the rest of the country has no fucking clue about any so called world-famous.

Back