Story search

Is there a specific section here for searches for stories?
It is a mind control/interracial story.
Here is an excerpt:
A couple, John and Julie, go to a resort where married couples are drugged so the wives become sluts for black cock and the husbands get turned on at the sight of their wives cheating on them. Any one know where I can find it?
And another one in which the wife bets someone else that if their cock is bigger than her husband's ,they will suck it.

Here is the excerpt I have of the full story I'm trying to track down.
" "My God, look at all those cocks," Julie says.
She never talks dirty but you don't mention it.
"And the tits and asses," you blurt out. You're surprised as what you said as well.
You both stare and lick your dry lips. Tearing your eyes away from the cocks and tits, you see a tiki bar at the end of the beach. You are relieved to see several other couples wearing swimsuits there.
You walk hand-in-hand to the bar and grab a table. You go up to the bar and order a beer for yourself and a wine for Julie. The bartender wearing a loin cloth hands you the drinks.
You turn around and you see Julie is topless and talking to three naked black men. You get closer with the drinks and Julie leans in an kisses one of them.
"What the hell is going on here?" you demand.
"Shut up, John," Julie says as she flips you the finger.
"What the fuck?" you stammer.
"I want to fuck black men, John. I always wanted to fuck black men," Julie says as if she is repeating a mantra.
Julie strips off her swimsuit and grabs two cocks. "You've never satisfied me, John. Your dick is too small." She starts sucking the third cock.
You look down and your once impressive cock has shrunk. It's the size and thickness of your thumb. You feel your bravado trickle away. Any aggressiveness or assertiveness vanish.
You watch as the three men take your wife. You do nothing to stop her from hopping one huge black cock while she sucks another and gives a hand job to the cock. She does it right in front of you. She starts moaning. She bounces up and down on the long, thick cock. You glance at your tiny stub.
Julie begins to cry out, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck me you son of a bitch. Fuck me hard."
You just stand there.
You see cum leak out of her pussy but she doesn't stop. The one getting a hand job starts fucking her as she licks clean the prick that was fucking her and she jerks off the other one.
You just stand there when someone comes up behind you.
"Looks like you just lost your wife too," says a bald timid-looking man in his fifties.
"What?" you ask because you feel no threat from him.
"My wife was a prudish, church-going 53-year-old mother of two. That's her over there getting her ass fucked and sucking. She addicted to black cocks now. She won't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore," he whimpered.
"How did this happen?" you ask.

Is there a specific section here for searches for stories?
It is a mind control/interracial story.
Here is an excerpt:
A couple, John and Julie, go to a resort where married couples are drugged so the wives become sluts for black cock and the husbands get turned on at the sight of their wives cheating on them. Any one know where I can find it?
And another one in which the wife bets someone else that if their cock is bigger than her husband's ,they will suck it.

Here is the excerpt I have of the full story I'm trying to track down.
" "My God, look at all those cocks," Julie says.
She never talks dirty but you don't mention it.
"And the tits and asses," you blurt out. You're surprised as what you said as well.
You both stare and lick your dry lips. Tearing your eyes away from the cocks and tits, you see a tiki bar at the end of the beach. You are relieved to see several other couples wearing swimsuits there.
You walk hand-in-hand to the bar and grab a table. You go up to the bar and order a beer for yourself and a wine for Julie. The bartender wearing a loin cloth hands you the drinks.
You turn around and you see Julie is topless and talking to three naked black men. You get closer with the drinks and Julie leans in an kisses one of them.
"What the hell is going on here?" you demand.
"Shut up, John," Julie says as she flips you the finger.
"What the fuck?" you stammer.
"I want to fuck black men, John. I always wanted to fuck black men," Julie says as if she is repeating a mantra.
Julie strips off her swimsuit and grabs two cocks. "You've never satisfied me, John. Your dick is too small." She starts sucking the third cock.
You look down and your once impressive cock has shrunk. It's the size and thickness of your thumb. You feel your bravado trickle away. Any aggressiveness or assertiveness vanish.
You watch as the three men take your wife. You do nothing to stop her from hopping one huge black cock while she sucks another and gives a hand job to the cock. She does it right in front of you. She starts moaning. She bounces up and down on the long, thick cock. You glance at your tiny stub.
Julie begins to cry out, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck me you son of a bitch. Fuck me hard."
You just stand there.
You see cum leak out of her pussy but she doesn't stop. The one getting a hand job starts fucking her as she licks clean the prick that was fucking her and she jerks off the other one.
You just stand there when someone comes up behind you.
"Looks like you just lost your wife too," says a bald timid-looking man in his fifties.
"What?" you ask because you feel no threat from him.
"My wife was a prudish, church-going 53-year-old mother of two. That's her over there getting her ass fucked and sucking. She addicted to black cocks now. She won't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore," he whimpered.
"How did this happen?" you ask.

There are people here that have been posting for 20+ years. You should ask one of them. Or Keith will be along shortly. Whichever comes first. :)

Back