Advice and tips for threesome

This advice is only based on one experience I have had with a FMF. I was
bi-curious, met someone on lit who had a female lit friend that he was planning on meeting for the first time. He introduced me to her through lit, we fastly became friends. The three of us are together this weekend. It’s been great and I believe will strengthen the friendship. And I am no longer bi-curious, just bi now.

Yes, we are having a great weekend :D

This advice is only based on one experience I have had with a FMF. I was
bi-curious, met someone on lit who had a female lit friend that he was planning on meeting for the first time. He introduced me to her through lit, we fastly became friends. The three of us are together this weekend. It’s been great and I believe will strengthen the friendship. And I am no longer bi-curious, just bi now.

We might need to do this more often...

So this was the perfect thing for me to see today. My husband and I are doing the exact same thing. I am listening to all the advice and keep it coming. :)

I'm sure there's an app that can help you find some hot bisexual gal who wants to fulfill you and your wives threesome fantasy.

I would actually guess the opposite. They are called unicorns for a reason.

As an aside, I've always kind of wanted to try a 3-some, but I'm not terribly interested in having sex with anyone I don't at least really like. That would mean I'd need an SO I love, a friend I at least like, and enough clarity to be sure that SO was comfortable with me sleeping with a friend I liked. That's a heavy lift.

I'm personally resigned to that particular fantasy remaining a fantasy.

You need to figure out what is the main goal here. Your wife wants to play with a girl and wants you there just to keep your marriage intact?

Or she wants this to be a present for you, sort of two girls servicing one man scenario?

Or she wants to see you with another woman and to get off on that?

You will enjoy it either way, but knowing what is going on might help figuring out what things are ok and what should be avoided

You need to figure out what is the main goal here. Your wife wants to play with a girl and wants you there just to keep your marriage intact?

Or she wants this to be a present for you, sort of two girls servicing one man scenario?

Or she wants to see you with another woman and to get off on that?

You will enjoy it either way, but knowing what is going on might help figuring out what things are ok and what should be avoided

The marriage is intact already but we both love the idea of trying new things in our existing sex life which at this point would be a threesome,at this point with another girl specifically. We’ve both expressed the notion of being turned on by seeing either of us with the new girl. Both of us having sex with her and trading off,we’d all have time with one another granted but the main goal i suppose is my wife having sex with another woman but she wants me to be there too and have some fun as well.

The one girl in particular my wife and I both would love to have join us(the married one) keeps popping up in my mind and now her husband has reached out to me on social media making small talk,nothing sexual but we’re acquaintances so any conversation is more than I’m used to.
He’s chatting and basically just reaching out to me as a fellow dude for lack of a better term,of course I’m going to fantasize and look into the situation way more and see this as the very basis for a potential wife swapping/sharing situation. He’s a good looking guy and I wouldn’t mind at all having all four of us together in any combination,that includes me fooling around with him.
That being said,any advice on maybe opening up to the guy or even some subtle yet playful banter to test the waters would be appreciated.

My advice will echo all the others about making sure you know the limits and parameters before you get into the heat of the action. From what little experience I have in the matter, things can get a bit hectic once the clothes come off and flesh starts contacting flesh.

The other thing you should discuss with your wife is that after you have this FMF threesome, she may want a MFM threesome for her own experience. Make sure you know how you feel about that.

My advice will echo all the others about making sure you know the limits and parameters before you get into the heat of the action. From what little experience I have in the matter, things can get a bit hectic once the clothes come off and flesh starts contacting flesh.

The other thing you should discuss with your wife is that after you have this FMF threesome, she may want a MFM threesome for her own experience. Make sure you know how you feel about that.

Oh I’m perfectly fine with another man joining us but she’s bisexual and actually prefers another woman to join us over a man but I’m sure she’d enjoy have a guy join us at some point.

All I can say is that you are one lucky man. Look in the mirror every day and say, 'You are one hell of a lucky guy." I just wish my wife were up for any sort of threesome and/or had bi tendencies, especially since we have a wife of a friend that certainly seems to have bi tendencies and certainly seems to have the hots for my wife given the way she behaves around her. So obvious but my wife is (or pretends to be) oblivious to it.

All I can say is that you are one lucky man. Look in the mirror every day and say, 'You are one hell of a lucky guy." I just wish my wife were up for any sort of threesome and/or had bi tendencies, especially since we have a wife of a friend that certainly seems to have bi tendencies and certainly seems to have the hots for my wife given the way she behaves around her. So obvious but my wife is (or pretends to be) oblivious to it.

I do for sure! My wife is very open about her bisexual interests and makes them aware to me which I love. We have friends we’re aquatinted with that she’s expressed some heavy interest in(the married girl especially) is not sure if that girl is bi or not but I’d love to try to figure out if she is and maybe move in for her and my wife to have a threesome and maybe see if her husband would be down to join us too

So, it didnt ever happen, but a friend and i have discussed me joining her and her husband several times. We talked about it all together and she had some guidelines she wanted us to follow. She was really into it, but also a little jealous (which is why it never actually happened). She wanted to watch hin fuck me, but thought kissing was too intimate. Things like that. I would have never guessed that she would be cool with him having his penis inside of my body, but that if i kissed hin she would be pissed. So i think open and honest conversation along with willingness to respect boundaries from all sides are probably the most important things

I think the common denominator in all these posts is communication. Talk to her and figure out what she really wants, and what she absolutely doesn’t want - and everything in between. And vice versa. But don’t be sooo specific that it takes the fun out of things. Part of the fun is the spontaneity of things.

I once had a three some with two sisters who were into each other. Another time was kissed by two girls (at a strip joint who weren't dancers). I like to double date when going out dancing (meaning taking two girls out with me). Once went dancing with a mother and one of her daughter's but the girl got jealous of her mom who was sexy.

Once when I was with a girl I was engaged to a big tit dark haired girl was standing and looking at our table. She was as stacked as the girl I was with. When we went out to the car K. was jealous when I asked her if she noticed the girl looking at our table. I told her I was the one who should be jealous. It was you she was looking at, I bet comparing her tits to yours. Love to see you two together. Well that didn't go over as I hoped. But I sure would of loved to be the slice of ham between those two angels breads. I wish I had it over so I could sweet talk her and maybe go back in and find the other girl. Any ideas what I should have said to maybe ease her into at least thinking about adding a girl who was more into her than me (but of course I would be there for a human dildo when needed)?

Back