Advice and tips for threesome

bicuriohub

Literotica Guru
So my wife has been talking a lot about threesomes in casual conversation lately,I took the hint and told her that I’d love to have a threesome with her and she was pretty thrilled, a little surprised and very much into it. So now we’re at the point of figuring out logistics;basically who or how we might go about finding a willing female(my wife really wants a girl and I won’t complain about that) to join us. We don’t go out a lot and we don’t really want to make it awkward with any of her friends by having them join us so I’m open to suggestions and anyone dropping me a PM to discuss it further.

If I don't forget, my memory is shot. I will offer you some tips or suggestions tomorrow when I am actually at my computer and not trying to voice text. It can be a lot of fun or it can really screw things up.:)

I know it sort of takes part of the fun out of it, but discuss parameters and limits first and make sure all parties are on board with certain activities. It will get ugly fast if your wife expected you to only participate in foreplay activities with the third person and save penetrative activities for only her AFTER you've already come inside the third.

I know it sort of takes part of the fun out of it, but discuss parameters and limits first and make sure all parties are on board with certain activities. It will get ugly fast if your wife expected you to only participate in foreplay activities with the third person and save penetrative activities for only her AFTER you've already come inside the third.

Good advice for sure! Thank you very much

Agreed. Make sure you both have a clear understanding of limits and expectations. A safe word wouldn't hurt either. Make sure your wife is pleasured first.

It’s the most wonderful thing, but as said above, discuss your parameters (including especially how you find the third and who does the communication). Finding a woman to join you may not be easy, they are nicknamed unicorns for a reason. You might be better off looking for a couple first for a foursome. Pm me if you want

Take your time to find the right person.

Discuss your requirements, desires and limits prior to your search. It helps to clarify your preferences.
Try not to choose a friend it could ruin a lovely friendship. My advice would be to search via a good swingers site or a bi fem/lesbian site like pinkcupid.
3sum rather than 4sum sex is my personal favourite form of sex, I love the dynamics as I feel 3 often truly play as one. It can also,have a very emotional and loving dimension. It all depends what you are looking for. Good hunting.

Discuss your requirements, desires and limits prior to your search. It helps to clarify your preferences.
Try not to choose a friend it could ruin a lovely friendship. My advice would be to search via a good swingers site or a bi fem/lesbian site like pinkcupid.
3sum rather than 4sum sex is my personal favourite form of sex, I love the dynamics as I feel 3 often truly play as one. It can also,have a very emotional and loving dimension. It all depends what you are looking for. Good hunting.

We’ve already had some discussion about those limitations. The first was finding someone who wasn’t already a close friend since we wouldn’t want to potentially hurt an old friendship or just make it weird.
We have a few people in mind that are acquaintances but we’re not really close with so that’ll be where we start.Thanks for the advice so far!

Let her play one on one first

If there is any concern about your wife being jealousy about you fucking the other girl then I recommend letting her find a female that she wants to have sex with and let them play together and get comfortable doing girl on girl stuff. Then adding you to the mix will just be a fun spice added to the FMF event. The key is talking openly and being honest about all of your feelings. If you have never done a FMF then you are in for a major treat and making the first one thrilling for your wife and her girlfriend will unsure that this will be a wonderful new feature to your sex life. Also, make sure that you both view the 3way as an extension of YOUR sex life as a married couple. If you both view it that way you will have just opened a wonderful game-changing door to you future sex life as a couple.

If there is any concern about your wife being jealousy about you fucking the other girl then I recommend letting her find a female that she wants to have sex with and let them play together and get comfortable doing girl on girl stuff. Then adding you to the mix will just be a fun spice added to the FMF event. The key is talking openly and being honest about all of your feelings. If you have never done a FMF then you are in for a major treat and making the first one thrilling for your wife and her girlfriend will unsure that this will be a wonderful new feature to your sex life. Also, make sure that you both view the 3way as an extension of YOUR sex life as a married couple. If you both view it that way you will have just opened a wonderful game-changing door to you future sex life as a couple.

You described it perfectly! We have that same view of how we want to go about doing this. It’s always about her in my opinion,I love pleasuring her and letting her have her way. That’s the plan especially is to let the two girls play together as much as they want to before I interact with either of them. Were really excited about it

This is very good.
Look I just had to wait a few days and it would get said by others lol

Sorry...

Whatever you do. Don't make comments about the other female being "tighter". Be careful in fact of a lot of comments about the other woman, or how she does things differently.
You will find that with FMF the two women really have to be comfortable with one another. I remember thinking "Is she tighter than I am? Does she deep throat better than I can?, does she look better etc.
Everyone else has kinda said some of the key points. It takes a lot of security and trust.

This is very good.

Look I just had to wait a few days and it would get said by others lol

Sorry...

Whatever you do. Don't make comments about the other female being "tighter". Be careful in fact of a lot of comments about the other woman, or how she does things differently.
You will find that with FMF the two women really have to be comfortable with one another. I remember thinking "Is she tighter than I am? Does she deep throat better than I can?, does she look better etc.
Everyone else has kinda said some of the key points. It takes a lot of security and trust.

Lol I would never say anything like that! That’s very good advice though and I’m definitely not the type to say things like that anyway so I think we’re safe on that front.
This is for both of us but it’s kind of important that I encourage my wife to have sex with another woman since it’s a big part of what she wants to try sexually and keep going from there. We both are excited about doing it but I’m very excited to let her and the other woman really go with it

Lol I would never say anything like that! That’s very good advice though and I’m definitely not the type to say things like that anyway so I think we’re safe on that front.
This is for both of us but it’s kind of important that I encourage my wife to have sex with another woman since it’s a big part of what she wants to try sexually and keep going from there. We both are excited about doing it but I’m very excited to let her and the other woman really go with it

Well most likely. You will enjoy it no matter what. You might typically not be as picky about the connection, she however, will be. So yes definitely a lot of encouragement for her to explore. ;)

Don't introduce STDs into your bed. If you are going to do this, everyone needs to get tested. I'm sure there's an app that can help you find some hot bisexual gal who wants to fulfill you and your wives threesome fantasy. I suggest you play online in a threesome first - see how you feel watching each other Skype with a third. If jealousy and resentment come from online play, real life play will pretty much doom your relationship. Good luck!

Don't introduce STDs into your bed. If you are going to do this, everyone needs to get tested. I'm sure there's an app that can help you find some hot bisexual gal who wants to fulfill you and your wives threesome fantasy. I suggest you play online in a threesome first - see how you feel watching each other Skype with a third. If jealousy and resentment come from online play, real life play will pretty much doom your relationship. Good luck!

I appreciate this advice too but that would be one of the first things I’d do is get tested,why wouldn’t I? It’s about the physical contact especially so we will be together in person after we’ve figured out who will join us. I’m not the jealous type and neither is my wife and we’ve already experienced in certain ways the other with someone else so we’re ready to take it to the next level.

Great advice on all accounts. Reiterating the need to find the right sources and vetting via chat, SKype, etc. Plus, that will, if the mental attraction is there, help build up the desire. But yeah, and most importantly, be solid in your own connection, trust, etc. I personally have been part of quite a few wonderful scenarios with couples, but admit I could never handle it in my own relationship. We’re all different, it works for some, but even with all the best intentions, could backfire and torpedo a relationship.

Great advice on all accounts. Reiterating the need to find the right sources and vetting via chat, SKype, etc. Plus, that will, if the mental attraction is there, help build up the desire. But yeah, and most importantly, be solid in your own connection, trust, etc. I personally have been part of quite a few wonderful scenarios with couples, but admit I could never handle it in my own relationship. We’re all different, it works for some, but even with all the best intentions, could backfire and torpedo a relationship.

Of course,I’m definitely trying to take a lot of your guys’ advice and take it to heart. We’ve been together for eight years and have been very open since the beginning and I feel like for both of us we’ve agreed that it’s the time now to have fun and explore this next step and fulfill some personal dreams of each of us.
Like others have said,once we find another girl we’ll meet up to cover some “guidelines” for us all to follow and go from there.

I've had both MFM and FMF threesomes. I don't regret them. But that has a lot to do with who I did them with. I don't think I could do a stranger. But whatever you chose to do, just make sure it's ALL talked about

One of the FMF ones I had. The guy wanted to meet up with just me afterwards. We had been friends. But that ended up ruining the friendship. So for me. That's sad. I regret that it ended the friendship. I don't regret the experience (learned a few things my body was capable of that I was unsure about)
Same happened in the MFM. He fell in love and then became jealous of my husband getting me all the time. Long story short. He put a hole in my door because he said that I shouldn't be fucking my husband anymore. He was kicked out (lived with us at the time) and moved out of state. It's been like 17 years and he still tries to send me messages. He's changed his phone number 4 times just to call.

So please be careful.

I've had both MFM and FMF threesomes. I don't regret them. But that has a lot to do with who I did them with. I don't think I could do a stranger. But whatever you chose to do, just make sure it's ALL talked about

One of the FMF ones I had. The guy wanted to meet up with just me afterwards. We had been friends. But that ended up ruining the friendship. So for me. That's sad. I regret that it ended the friendship. I don't regret the experience (learned a few things my body was capable of that I was unsure about)
Same happened in the MFM. He fell in love and then became jealous of my husband getting me all the time. Long story short. He put a hole in my door because he said that I shouldn't be fucking my husband anymore. He was kicked out (lived with us at the time) and moved out of state. It's been like 17 years and he still tries to send me messages. He's changed his phone number 4 times just to call.

So please be careful.

Thanks so much for the advice! It’s teally helpful. We’ll keep feeling it out and be selective. Personally I only want to have sex with the other person while my wife is present,that’s the big part of it is all of us enjoying eachother on the otherhand(which is more of a fantasy) is having my wife and the other woman feel free to hookup if I’m not present. I know that could potentially cause problems but I do want her to explore her bisexual side as much as possible

If I don't forget, my memory is shot. I will offer you some tips or suggestions tomorrow when I am actually at my computer and not trying to voice text. It can be a lot of fun or it can really screw things up.:)
Thanks, I really need to learn how to send and receive Private Messages. Would be grateful for any advice!!!charliebill

So please be careful.
I hope he moved along way out of state!!! He sounds like he hasn’t let it go yet.

Friendships

This advice is only based on one experience I have had with a FMF. I was
bi-curious, met someone on lit who had a female lit friend that he was planning on meeting for the first time. He introduced me to her through lit, we fastly became friends. The three of us are together this weekend. It’s been great and I believe will strengthen the friendship. And I am no longer bi-curious, just bi now.

Back