Young wife loves old big fat men 75y+

Yep! Thats how i justify it...

Nice to hear you though! Even if it was...ya know... saying THAT!

Pshaw.

“saying THAT.” As if the OP was anything but a masterpiece of Lit pathos. And it’s immortalized now.

Thanks, though. It was wicked pissah.

Pshaw.

“saying THAT.” As if the OP was anything but a masterpiece of Lit pathos. And it’s immortalized now.

Thanks, though. It was wicked pissah.

That’s exactly how you sound.

That’s exactly how you sound.

Maybe that’s just what I WANT people to think.

In real life, I’ve got special forces training and go around filleting people.

Plus, I’m over 75. Just waiting for the OP’s reply....

Maybe that’s just what I WANT people to think.

In real life, I’ve got special forces training and go around filleting people.

Plus, I’m over 75. Just waiting for the OP’s reply....

:eek::eek::eek:

Okay, you can keep the JJ name! :eek:

Actually you all should, but as long as it's popular it's a laugh giggle and skip away to fairy land. Yea his post was stupid, you all should have let it die, instead of taking another thread over with the same 8 people posting just like many threads.

I'll wait for my hate mail later tonight, I'll be on later

No hate.
Just made lemonade out of lemons.

Actually you all should, but as long as it's popular it's a laugh giggle and skip away to fairy land. Yea his post was stupid, you all should have let it die, instead of taking another thread over with the same 8 people posting just like many threads.

I'll wait for my hate mail later tonight, I'll be on later

Says the man that only chats with the same 7-8 people in his own thread....:rolleyes:

As long as everyone’s high-jacking this guys thread I might as well check out the guys fridge. Hey anyone want one of his beers? I throw some steaks on the grill as well.

As long as everyone’s high-jacking this guys thread I might as well check out the guys fridge. Hey anyone want one of his beers? I throw some steaks on the grill as well.

I'll even clean up behind everyone. We've already left it better than we found it.
And it's all done with light hearted teasing. If i was 75+ o!d fat man, I'd totally fuck his hot wife. I'd even wear my lady bra. :cool:

I'll even clean up behind everyone. We've already left it better than we found it.
And it's all done with light hearted teasing. If i was 75+ o!d fat man, I'd totally fuck his hot wife. I'd even wear my lady bra. :cool:

The Basque one? Me, I prefer Catalan. But to each his/her own.

Ah...but would you sexy chat?

I'd kinda like to see what the whole "fillet" thing is about...
Could be a special interest thing...
Or a new kink?

So you finally spoke up LMAO, I see your little indirect posts trying to gather up the courage lol. Keep rolling your eyes while I laugh at your math, I barely have conversations with 2 people on any of my threads consistently lol. I know you tried to make it sound good, but you fail as you usually do.

I've "spoken up" several times, but I guess that long-term memory loss prevents you from remembering...too many blows to the head? As to my "math", I was just throwing your own counting ability back at you; I'm pretty sure more than 8 people have posted in here today, but why would you bother to pay attention when you are too busy patting yourself on the back at how "clever" you are. Also, as someone that constantly brags about how many people you have befriended, the "2 people" that you talk to seems to be a rather low number. Did you run out of fingers and toes to count on? And I do make it sound goo, and have the proof that I "win" a lot more than you do. Lastly, you're an asshole; I haven't put you on ignore before because frankly you are beneath my time and trouble. So, thanks for inspiring me, and goodbye :D

Back