Strap-on experiences

metzpucker said:
looks like I've come to the right place...................................I was beginning to think I should be typing from my knees.

just bend over, hunni.... :p

metzpucker said:
looks like I've come to the right place...................................I was beginning to think I should be typing from my knees.

Well we are all equals here and don't stand on ceremony, but if you hanker to kneel, feel free!:D

Ebonyfire said:
Well we are all equals here and don't stand on ceremony, but if you hanker to kneel, feel free!:D

Maybe its just me but I think "hanker" is one of the more unsexy words Ive ever heard.. Especially in the this type of context.

:p

SupaStyles said:
Maybe its just me but I think "hanker" is one of the more unsexy words Ive ever heard.. Especially in the this type of context.

:p

Who said it had to have a sexy context? Is there a rule? Especially since I am a Domme who is service oriented, not sex. I do not have to talk sexy.

"Be careful what you ask for."

I posted this tonight in response to some suggestions I received on my thread. It seems apt for this discussion. I hope no one objects. . .

JeanMarc31M said:
I wonder if I'd cum from being assfucked?

So much is based in the mind. I'd have to imagine that eventually I would cum out of the sheer excitement of it all. I love the thought of being lost in the moment. Imagining my face wet and slick with the juices of a woman holding my head between her thighs. She is watching me take full, long strokes from another woman holding my hips. With arms straightened she is pulling my pelvis against hers and between us is the harness and a long dildo that she is skillfully running in and out of my ass. On all fours between them I couldn't help but to move in response to the fucking I'm receiving. The woman grinding her pelvis against my face receiving the added benefits of my lateral movement caused by my strapped-lover. They'd encourage each other with words or other involuntary sounds. Ultimately finding the right rhythm, I'd be fucked so good. Then they'd switch. I imagine it'd have followed one or both having been brought over the top. I'd still be licking my lover's sweet pussy as the other removes her harness. They'd have switched so they could each enjoy what the other had had.

I don't think I need to ponder this to long. . .I'd surely cum finding myself "used" in this position. Then just as surely I'd do whatever you nice ladies wanted next. :)

I've been able to cum very hard through anal play...by myself and with a partner. So far i've been taken fingers, tongues and a small dildo in my ass and i've cum every time. Now all i need is a lady willing to use a strapon and i'll be in paradise!

Ebonyfire said:
Who said it had to have a sexy context? Is there a rule? Especially since I am a Domme who is service oriented, not sex. I do not have to talk sexy.

I humbley apologise then. :)

Bigtallnbi said:
I've been able to cum very hard through anal play...by myself and with a partner. So far i've been taken fingers, tongues and a small dildo in my ass and i've cum every time. Now all i need is a lady willing to use a strapon and i'll be in paradise!

It seems you are hooked. My subs are all hooked on anal, which is good cause their ass is my playground.

:D

I'll have to work toward this.

Thanks to those who said it can be achieved.

Ebonyfire said:
It seems you are hooked. My subs are all hooked on anal, which is good cause their ass is my playground.

:D

Hooked? I guess you can say that....i guess i just know what i like and know what makes me feel good and anal does that for me.

Bigtallnbi said:
LOL that's what i thought! :D

Begging by a sub lets you know that you are doing something right.

I understand that you are tall too. A tall sub who begs is the best! I love tall subs...

Ebonyfire said:
Begging by a sub lets you know that you are doing something right.

I understand that you are tall too. A tall sub who begs is the best! I love tall subs...

I have no doubt you'd do it right and yep i'm very tall so i guess we'd get along very well! ;)

Bigtallnbi said:
I have no doubt you'd do it right and yep i'm very tall so i guess we'd get along very well! ;)

My subs are tall, but not as tall as you are! LOL

Ebonyfire said:
My subs are tall, but not as tall as you are! LOL

lol well that's just an added incentive for you to come to ohio...the tallest you've ever had!!

The Big-O via Anal

Andreina said:
keep us up to date :)

. . .Assuming that's referenced to me Andeina - you bet I will. Actually, I'm looking to buy a strap-on and mouning it to a bedpost so that I may do myself doggie-style. I find the idea very hot (do you?) and cumming from this alone is one of my objectives.

I hope to film it and share with friends. :)

Back