The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
h5y5opeytdsz.jpg

I would like to apologize for the feelings of violation I gave Jennifer Lawrence by looking at her hacked cell phone nudes a few years ago.

I've had a long time to think about how I thought I respected her when I came on her virtual ass in the third stall at logan then again later at dfw and now I understand how insensitive to her pain I really was.

I have listened to Jlaw talk about how she feels like she is being gangbanged every time she walks into a room, and I want to hear more.

Jenn, I'm listening, yes?:rose:

Magnus

Do not attempt to reason with idiots.
You are not the fuckwit whisperer.

Sage advice indeed.

Grandpa said, "Never argue with a moron, bystanders won't be able to tell the difference."

Yes, I get the Atlas Shrugged majestic aspect of it, but...

...what does it do? :confused:

That is a press and it squeezes the fuck out of something. Ship building or some other ultra heavy fabrication.

I like big old equipment. The shit was built to last forever.

That is a press and it squeezes the fuck out of something. Ship building or some other ultra heavy fabrication.

Yeah, something that large, intense and expensive you don't want to have to buy twice!

I always wondered...how do you build machines that build machines?

There's gotta be a factory somewhere else that makes that huge chain that spins that whatever. Where is that factory? What is the machine that makes that part for another machine? And does that machine have another machine somewhere else to birth that machine?

tenor.gif

There's gotta be a factory somewhere else that makes that huge chain that spins that whatever. Where is that factory? What is the machine that makes that part for another machine? And does that machine have another machine somewhere else to birth that machine?

tenor.gif
Careful man. You're dangerously close to a feedback loop.

tenor.gif

The chain would ship on rail. The press showed up in big chunks and was bolted together on site.

It has been said that the lathe is the only machine that can make itself, but that has been debated longer than inspecting roll formed threads.

69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de.jpg

RIP Rodney Bewes. Another great gone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back