care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoooo. Bike trainer donesss

Looking good!! Trainer rides are not near as fun as outdoor, but if like here it's a bit to cold and snowy to be outside. Glad you also got in a swim today.
I finished a swim clinic this morning. And have a 1.5 hour run.
What is planned for tomorrow?

Looking good!! Trainer rides are not near as fun as outdoor, but if like here it's a bit to cold and snowy to be outside. Glad you also got in a swim today.
I finished a swim clinic this morning. And have a 1.5 hour run.
What is planned for tomorrow?

8 mile run and core workout :)

It actually kind of nice out here, just not enough time to get out on the bike

8 mile run and core workout :)

It actually kind of nice out here, just not enough time to get out on the bike

Too bad you don't have time to get out.
Tomorrows workout sounds good. I have a 3 - 3.5 hour ride and core workout, plus time on the foam roller and stretching.
I also have to do a little bit more writing left to do today.

Too bad you don't have time to get out.
Tomorrows workout sounds good. I have a 3 - 3.5 hour ride and core workout, plus time on the foam roller and stretching.
I also have to do a little bit more writing left to do today.

I hang out with my foam roller daily, go to yoga weekly, and do 20 minutes of stretching two other days a week

thanks!

Just discovered your thread...thank you for sharing your pictures and your experiences! Its certainly refreshing to see beautiful, athletic, opinionated women with Elliott Smith quotes in their profile!

Just discovered your thread...thank you for sharing your pictures and your experiences! Its certainly refreshing to see beautiful, athletic, opinionated women with Elliott Smith quotes in their profile!

Cheers for being the first to acknowledge the Elliott smith lyrics

seriously? close to 3000 posts and no one got the Elliott Smith quote? awful awful awful...

Waltz #2 and Angeles

Seeing him in concert was one of the greatest experiences of my life - saw him on the Figure 8 tour.

Other favorite bands?

Waltz #2 and Angeles

Seeing him in concert was one of the greatest experiences of my life - saw him on the Figure 8 tour.

Other favorite bands?

You lucky mother fucker.

VAST, shwayze, Mumford and sons, lumineers, Edward sharpe and the magnetic zero's

Id be a luckier motherfucker if I was there at the concert with you ;)

oh the music we could listen to while we...umm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back