Dealing with a older man

LoveOlderMen

Virgin
Hey there. So I just wanted to ask for advice. There is this older man I talk to online and lately things have been kind of feeling strange when talking to him. I have noticed him been more quiet lately and not sure if something is bothering him or if I have done something. He is kinda a hard person to read.
With been someone who is still in the closet I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I am not sure if I am just over thinking things or what but its been kinda annoying me lately. What advice can any of you guys give me?
Cheers for the help

Might just be over thinking

Hey there. So I just wanted to ask for advice. There is this older man I talk to online and lately things have been kind of feeling strange when talking to him. I have noticed him been more quiet lately and not sure if something is bothering him or if I have done something. He is kinda a hard person to read.
With been someone who is still in the closet I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I am not sure if I am just over thinking things or what but its been kinda annoying me lately. What advice can any of you guys give me?
Cheers for the help

You might just be over thinking things. Maybe just ask him if anything is wrong. Hope it works out

Devil is in the details...

Hiya, As an "older" guy, there are a number of issues, like with any Internet relationship. It could be age difference, geography, even gay avoidance. Try to get him to open up to you, subtly probe as to his desires, and fears, what ever he offers back, read carefully, trust your instincts... Best of luck sweetie!

Cheers for the help
Ask him

Back