Remove This Story

Carnal_Flower

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 31, 2014
Posts
6,896
I reported this this morning.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-daughter-i-never-had-ch-01

"Hold on - he raped you?!" I've never felt such rage so suddenly - it was like a flick of a switch. "I'm going to kill the fucker!"

"It's ok," she says, reaching a hand out to take mine, calming me. "I liked it."

"You what?!"

"I liked it. I'm glad he did it."

Wait a second. She said it was her first day at his school...

"How old were you?"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

That means she was young. The anger boils again. "How old?"

"Promise me," she urges, and squeezes the hand she's still holding.

I take a deep soothing breath and look her in the eyes. "I promise."

"I was eleven."

It then goes on to describe the rape in detail. I've been told we cannot describe underage sexual thoughts like masturbation and here's a whole 11 yr old rape getting through. I understand that things do get missed. I hope this is being taken down asap.
 
Oh dear. The author is fairly nestled in on the site too, over a dozen stories uploaded. Possibly Casts a greater shadow, someone may need to scan through all his content. Eesh.

Not good.
 
I think it takes 24 hours for the report this feature to work. or at least that's what's been posted about it.

I just gave it a very quick skim-which I am sure was more than the site gave it-and you're right.

I suppose there could be a very weak case made it "furthers the story" but not with the girl being 11.

we'll see if reporting it gets anywhere.
 
It may further the story and it may be in the past, but I've explicitly asked several times if I can describe say a 16 or 17 year old masturbating or even having sexual thoughts and the answer is no. So how can this possibly be ok?


I think it takes 24 hours for the report this feature to work. or at least that's what's been posted about it.

I just gave it a very quick skim-which I am sure was more than the site gave it-and you're right.

I suppose there could be a very weak case made it "furthers the story" but not with the girl being 11.

we'll see if reporting it gets anywhere.
 
It may further the story and it may be in the past, but I've explicitly asked several times if I can describe say a 16 or 17 year old masturbating or even having sexual thoughts and the answer is no. So how can this possibly be ok?

Because you asked:rolleyes:

This author may not be aware of the rules-because they are making no effort to hide anything- and he didn't need to because there is no screening process to speak of here, at least not a consistent one.
 
This pedo should have his account banned, too. Ya know he'll slip this content in again.
 
I'm glad this has received some comments. Yes, the grotesque thing is how it has some positives and faves. The last time I saw a story like this there was an instant explosion and reaction.
 
I'm glad this has received some comments. Yes, the grotesque thing is how it has some positives and faves. The last time I saw a story like this there was an instant explosion and reaction.

Its a new story, that might be coming soon. Could also be a case of many people caught what was there and left disgusted without bothering to remark.
 
It may further the story and it may be in the past, but I've explicitly asked several times if I can describe say a 16 or 17 year old masturbating or even having sexual thoughts and the answer is no. So how can this possibly be ok?

It's not okay, but things do slip through the cracks. If you reported it, wait a day or two and see what happens. If it doesn't go away, you could send a PM to Laurel with a link to the story.
 
It did seem to glamorize the rape and the underage parts. This is not the site for that. There are sites that permit such things, but not Lit.
 
Story is down. Thank you moderators.

No, its not. Its still up

ETA I just clicked on the link 10 times four times the story showed, six times it said awaiting moderator approval.....

This site seems like its held together with duct tape sometimes.
 
Last edited:
It was there four times out of ten for me. At least it seems like the site is working on it.
 
It was there four times out of ten for me. At least it seems like the site is working on it.

I suppose it could be an issue with caching, but that's just a guess. But I agree that it would seem to mean someone is looking into it.
 
It just showed up for me five times in a row and that was in IE and mozilla.

Its received several more comments which means its been up most of the time and there are tools defending it saying people who don;t like it don;t know what rape really is...:rolleyes:

From what we have been told the reason the site does not want this material is the crowd it draws and what else that crowd eventually draws(like the feds who ghost pedos)

This story has been reported by at least a half dozen people that I know of including a moderator from another forum who followed up with a pm about it.

If this thing stays up-even under the justification of 'it furthers the story" or even worse "the girl enjoyed it" then that will speak volumes of what this site is becoming and all joking aside I hope that is not how this plays out.
 
The reason I thought it was down is that it doesn't appear on the Incest Hub. I THINK it would have still been there, it was New yesterday.
 
failed 4/5 times this time, but what gives with that? Either a link is good or its not.....:confused:
 
I looked at the authors page and it does not show up there or in the incest hub, but its somehow floating around in limbo sort of.

whether the "rape" was moving the story forward, she enjoyed it....whatever.

The fact is this is an 11 year old in a sexual situation and blatant and obvious as all get out.

There is no way this "slips" in if there is any type of screening done. This story is proof that stories are pretty much just accepted and it is up to authors/readers to police things.

Guess this is me being a troll again.:rolleyes:
 
I'm not bothering to read the story. I am just mentioning that his submission page is accessable. And if the story in question is replaced with the moderation message, simply refreshing the page will load the story.
 
I'm not bothering to read the story. I am just mentioning that his submission page is accessable. And if the story in question is replaced with the moderation message, simply refreshing the page will load the story.

I saw his page and didn't expect his account to be wiped out over the story. I would however, like to know the thing will actually be banned and not accessible as it somehow still is.

Of course the average reader isn't going to be able to find the link unless they come here or if they had already bookmarked it.
 
FWIW, I clicked on the link and got to page one, but got the unavailable message when I clicked on "next." So maybe it's partway down.
 
I just clicked on it about a dozen times and it failed each time, so I guess its down for good.

Part of me wanted to gloss through the author's other stories to see if this was a habit or a onetime thing, but....this one was aggravating enough to see.

Things used to "slip through" here. You'd see the occasional rule breaking story. Now? They are everywhere and its constant. Rape, underage, horrific grammar....

The fact the site went on an all out push to achieve and maintain a two day turn around on stories has increased the amount of garbage that slips through here as I am no longer even sure every story even gets a quick glance.
 
Last edited:
All part of your "won't let it go" obsession about something, of course. Just pounding and pounding and pounding away as if the future of the planet depended on knuckling under to your personal hypocritical obsession with rape stories. To make more room for torturing and fucking your sister stories, I guess. :rolleyes:
 
I was going to check other stories too, but for the life of me I cannot remember the author's name. Probably for the best.
 
Back
Top