Not sure if my story breaks guidelines or not

AnonymousOmega

Omega in Heat
I wrote a story that I haven't sent through yet, because I need a secons opinion as to whether or not it breaks guidelines, and unfortunately sometimes the mods reject stories for BS.

For example, I just had one denied for an "Underage" ding. Everyone was of age, and the actual ages are mentioned before anything happens. I changed nothing at all, sent it back in, and that time it got approved.

It's not the first story I've had reject for false reasons, and I just really don't feel like playing mod tag.

For the story I'm unsure of, basically a character ends up getting sold by their parent, BUT ends up going along with it and is actually okay it happened. There's no abuse, no harm caused at all, but it does mention someone being sold. And that's the one thing I think might be a problem, even though the character in question is okay with it.

If it's a lost cause then I can post elsewhere, but I'd like to be able to post it here if possible.

Half the Non Con stories here seem to involve being sold. As long as your character is over 18 when doing anything even remotely sexual, you should be fine.

False positives happen to everyone. No point whining about it.

Wasn't whining, was only explaining why I didn't just submit it and see what happens. But thanks for the first part of your response.

I wrote a story that I haven't sent through yet, because I need a secons opinion as to whether or not it breaks guidelines, and unfortunately sometimes the mods reject stories for BS.

For example, I just had one denied for an "Underage" ding. Everyone was of age, and the actual ages are mentioned before anything happens. I changed nothing at all, sent it back in, and that time it got approved.

It's not the first story I've had reject for false reasons, and I just really don't feel like playing mod tag.

For the story I'm unsure of, basically a character ends up getting sold by their parent, BUT ends up going along with it and is actually okay it happened. There's no abuse, no harm caused at all, but it does mention someone being sold. And that's the one thing I think might be a problem, even though the character in question is okay with it.

If it's a lost cause then I can post elsewhere, but I'd like to be able to post it here if possible.
I've run into this issue too. My story involved invading aliens eating humans, and I went into great detail about a teenager (18) being eaten alive. I think it's the violence and death that they don't like.

I've run into this issue too. My story involved invading aliens eating humans, and I went into great detail about a teenager (18) being eaten alive. I think it's the violence and death that they don't like.
My stories have a pretty high body count, but graphic violence always kept to a minimum. Someone's always getting eaten by a giant alien monster, but it's more like something out of Alien, the Meg, or Jurassic Park. Not sexualized at all. Mods seem to be totally comfortable with it. Most all my characters are 30+ so age would never be an issue.

My stories have a pretty high body count, but graphic violence always kept to a minimum. Someone's always getting eaten by a giant alien monster, but it's more like something out of Alien, the Meg, or Jurassic Park. Not sexualized at all. Mods seem to be totally comfortable with it. Most all my characters are 30+ so age would never be an issue.
I just remembered something about violence in one of my rejection notices and thought maybe it was your source of you difficulty. Then again, my leading female character could have been perceived as being under age. (Even though I had a disclaimer saying 18+)

I just remembered something about violence in one of my rejection notices and thought maybe it was your source of you difficulty. Then again, my leading female character could have been perceived as being under age. (Even though I had a disclaimer saying 18+)
Thanks for the input, but I've never had an issue. Just telling OP what I think matters to the mods. I'd say it's a combination of clearly defined age, non-sexualized death scenes, and not going overboard on the violence.

Vore is an explicit no no on Literotica. That's in the FAQ. You should do basic homework into the site's content rules before you submit a story.

Trust your instincts. If you think your content breaches guidelines, it probably does.

Selling into slavery won't breach guidelines, writing the character as a teenager possibly might. You'll have a caveat, I'm sure - all characters are over eighteen - but that's meaningless, if you're dancing on the age line.

I'm not saying you are, but if a bot doing a quick word scan has bounced you once or twice already, there are word combinations in your text raising flags.

AlinaX is right, you are having a bit of a moan (read your post again, I count at least five or six snarks), but if you want content published here, scrub through your text and remove any content that could even remotely be read as sexualised, under eighteen.

The very fact you're asking for advice means you already know you're near a line. Step back from it, and you'll get your content published; try to push up against the line, you won't. It's in your hands.

You were a bit, but n/m.
I like how people being rightfully frustrated about being accused of something they didn't do, is whining.

Half the Non con stories are full blown non con on a site that says they don't allow it. Funny how the people who get on others backs about questioning the rules never question that.

For the story I'm unsure of, basically a character ends up getting sold by their parent,
When they've reached 18, the threshold for posting here, their parents no longer own them. Maybe more of an explanation of this point of sale(?)

As long as you stay away from the age limitation, I don't see anything in what you've posted about the story that would cause it to be rejected here.

Back