In the mood for...

tumblr_mm8mhfj0N71s95wzmo1_250.gif

tumblr_meyy8og1461qd5ic3o1_1280.jpg

With the talented tongue of a dear wonderful male.

Black and blue and red. All the different sources of each, but mostly the bruises and bitten lips and hands around a throat and wrists and tongues on fire with every kiss. All the different hues for each, but mostly the scratches and welts and thighs around my waist and draped over my shoulders.

Black and blue and red. All the different sources of each, but mostly the bruises and bitten lips and hands around a throat and wrists and tongues on fire with every kiss. All the different hues for each, but mostly the scratches and welts and thighs around my waist and draped over my shoulders.

Unnnfff. Marks.

whimpers and curls into a Tess ball.

An evening of wicked little games
tumblr_meh4fjHkO41rxzln8o1_400.gif

Romantic-Dinner-Ideas.jpg

footsie2.jpg

restaurant_tips_ahero_A1.jpg

tumblr_lw43354o2Z1qg0j7jo1_1280.jpg

couple-playing-pool.jpg

tango.jpg

dt_logo_hosi.JPG

Then when we get home whole different sort of wicked games ensue
tumblr_mmr9zmJNec1rum7cgo1_500.gif

Last edited:
This...
onsoffs.php

(Tis a secret desire for a special someone):rose::heart:

Last edited:
In the mood for:

Sating hunger's call with simplistic action; the slithering of a tongue on softness. The taste of sweet and salt and sighs. The feel of fingers in my hair and on my neck as my lips find tender spaces between and along thighs.

I want to eat, to devour, to lap as though there is not water in the desert. I want to suckle at the center of desire as though there is not better nourishment.

The taste of Her.

Seriously, I love having my friend here and spending time with her (especially since I only get to see her like once a year)... but it's hard get time with my girl.

And I really want time with my girl.

i miss her moans. :(

That first long stroke of my tongue.

That is what I'm in the mood for.

You, precious... arcing under my tongue.

That moan... the one I can watch, and feel.

The one that stretches from your toes all the way out your mouth.

I want to feel my fingertips in your thighs, feel the muscles play under them as I take you with my mouth.

So slowly at first, exploring you, tasting, claiming whats for ever and always mine.

Can you feel how hungry I am? I can barely breath... I'm going to devour you... Right now.

I want to feel my fingertips in your thighs, feel the muscles play under them as I take you with my mouth.

So slowly at first, exploring you, tasting, claiming whats for ever and always mine.

Can you feel how hungry I am? I can barely breath... I'm going to devour you... Right now.

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'd watch out Grandpa... she may give you a heart attack. Our Nina doesn't play fair or nice or gentle or sweet or kindly or amiable or pleasantly.

What she does do, however, she does with an art. :D And a very wicked hand.

I'd watch out Grandpa... she may give you a heart attack. Our Nina doesn't play fair or nice or gentle or sweet or kindly or amiable or pleasantly.

What she does do, however, she does with an art. :D And a very wicked hand.

Ohhh myyyyy

Back