What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receiving a text from my daughter "Hey Mum who sings the song that goes *random lyrics* it's from an air new Zealand ad and it's from the 60s or 70s":rolleyes:
Like I'm supposed to know all these old songs :eek: Once I googled the ad and heard the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aLF3cTkZXw

I then had to google the lyrics to find the artist *old age mind went blank* However now have a happy daughter! :D

Thinking of a great chat with my D last night. I had a lovely time.

So glad he liked my email and ''I want to know everything'' :eek::)
Means so much.

The no where near as important comment *beams*

A really enjoyable day today.

My home.

Receiving a text from my daughter "Hey Mum who sings the song that goes *random lyrics* it's from an air new Zealand ad and it's from the 60s or 70s":rolleyes:
Like I'm supposed to know all these old songs :eek:

LOL My best "excuse": yeah, i lived through that, which is why i don't remember everything from back then

Oh my, planning our trip to Spain next week. He has just shown me which way we are going to drive there, and I managed to get him to indulge me and extend it to the south where I have wanted to go most of my life, and where he was born. I am so trying not to get over excited as I am still not well and excitement drains me, and if ongoing, makes me ill. :( First thing to pack...the camera, lenses, tripod, etc...he is dreading the prospect of me wanting to stop along the road a million times for photos...I have told him I will seriously try to limit myself...wonder if that is possible given I am used to taking 200 shots in an afternoon around here.:eek::D

Catalina:catroar:

Oh my, planning our trip to Spain next week. He has just shown me which way we are going to drive there, and I managed to get him to indulge me and extend it to the south where I have wanted to go most of my life, and where he was born. I am so trying not to get over excited as I am still not well and excitement drains me, and if ongoing, makes me ill. :( First thing to pack...the camera, lenses, tripod, etc...he is dreading the prospect of me wanting to stop along the road a million times for photos...I have told him I will seriously try to limit myself...wonder if that is possible given I am used to taking 200 shots in an afternoon around here.:eek::D

Catalina:catroar:

oh wow, hope you have a great time Cat :rose:

My mum and her partner always drive and it sounds lovely!

Sexy pic of my Daddy! :heart:

Background on my mobile phone now!!!!! :D

*giggles* I remember the moment I figured out how to put my pics from my computer onto my phone. :D Then I figured out how to put them on my itouch. :D:D

I need more pics of him.....He's soooooo not getting away with out having lots of pics taken in October. :devil:

*giggles* I remember the moment I figured out how to put my pics from my computer onto my phone. :D Then I figured out how to put them on my itouch. :D:D

I need more pics of him.....He's soooooo not getting away with out having lots of pics taken in October. :devil:

My D doesn't like pics *pouts*

I have a couple and I have my favourite as a screen saver on my laptop.

But I would have some more if I could *nods* :eek:

My D doesn't like pics *pouts*

I have a couple and I have my favourite as a screen saver on my laptop.

But I would have some more if I could *nods* :eek:

Neither does Jounar, at least, not of his face :confused:

I only have 2 that I can show to other people, but I have a nice little collection of other bits of him *giggles*. He hates having his picture taken, but I've been warning him for years that he can expect to have it taken a lot when I get there.

Getting some vengence at work made me smile in a twisted, told you so way.:D

Searching and finding a decent pair of fishnets to go with my skirt.

Having a discussion about Liverpool FC and the Robbie Keane transfer. It always makes me smile when guys give me a geeky, perplexed look when I talk footie.

And as always, He makes me smile:rose:

Getting everything I need and coming in $22.13 under food budget, and the van took $24 less in gas than it usually does. :D That's almost an extra $50 to put in my trip savings. :DA

A bumper sticker that said " I *shamrock* Northside", I was excited that I got the joke.....then I realized, it's not really funny. :confused:

"Exploding deer population causing billions in damage"

Seeing this news headline on Yahoo and deciding that i liked my alternative definition of what "exploding deer" meant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back