What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long hot bath and being sensually washed all over including my hair. Towel dried, massaged while creaming, breakfast, a whole day of slow passionate oozing coming from me.

I know it's a lot, but I can dream can't I?

Craving the smell of Vanilla and honey in the air, the feel of soft warm skin underneath my callloused hands, the look of wet hair drped across her shoulders, the openeess of her legs....waiting....achinly inv iting me....

C

A long hot bath and being sensually washed all over including my hair. Towel dried, massaged while creaming, breakfast, a whole day of slow passionate oozing coming from me.

I need a woman with such cravings in my life.

OMG, hair washing.......

To be in a hotel lobby....with her in a nice dress stockings and perfect heels. A few drinks with the day moving by and then she knows the look in my eye...she tingles and moistens her lips...she sees my eyes graze and groap her.

To be in a hotel lobby....with her in a nice dress stockings and perfect heels. A few drinks with the day moving by and then she knows the look in my eye...she tingles and moistens her lips...she sees my eyes graze and groap her.

Like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back