Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well happy monday. it is a super busy one for me.
I didn't really have time to make a movie today, but I of course has random clips here and there, so if you want me to send you a badly shot, way too up close and personal video clip, just wish me a happy monday and I will send a movie clip.

I didn't really have time to make a movie today, but I of course has random clips here and there, so if you want me to send you a badly shot, way too up close and personal video clip, just wish me a happy monday and I will send a movie clip.

Happy Monday, Justa!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Happy Monday sweetheart.

Happy Monday. I hope your day slows down to a more manageable pace.

Happy Monday, Justa!!! :rose::rose::rose:

well thank you. random vulgarity on the way.

Happy Monday, I love the mustard dress. Striking color.

thank you. i think it is kind of awful but not like it matters when just hanging out at home. and yippie, I get to send more obscenity

Happy Monday sweetheart.
thank you.

Happy Monday. I hope your day slows down to a more manageable pace.
thank you. and so do I . all week should be busy though. I am just hoping for next week to be better

well it is nice to know their are some pervs who read what I write haha.

well thank you. random vulgarity on the way.

thank you. i think it is kind of awful but not like it matters when just hanging out at home. and yippie, I get to send more obscenity

thank you.

thank you. and so do I . all week should be busy though. I am just hoping for next week to be better

well it is nice to know their are some pervs who read what I write haha.

Well you didn't think I was here just to look at the pictures, do you?

Justa, have an extremely happy Monday, you have already brightened my day, love your tits, loved the mustard, love all your work, most of all love your arse!😊😘

Honey: The counts the thing.

lol. maybe that wouldn't be so bad

I'm quite sure the benefits far outweigh any drawbacks. Question is, just how many are you willing to stable. (pmsl)

In fact, I think JustaDomme should have all your followers drop to their knees and kiss that lily-white ass of yours before you push them off with your heel. Let them lay at your feet to service all your wants, needs, desires (clean My room "snap") in your every day way of life, "boy, go fetch my car," and shit like that. You seriously outta strut that leather. Go girl go ... gimme all the leftover scrap (giggles)

How's the dress coming? China dress.

... afterthought: blue smurfs rock in mr. roger's neighborhood down on sesame street with barney

... did you know at KFC I leave the breasts alone but devour the thighs and wings.

Anyways, my leather has arrived at the cobblers and he is sizing and cutting patterns. I'm really looking forward to my gear. Been accessorizing with silver jewelry as I find it on etsy.

Last edited:

Have an amazing Monday beautiful lady!!!:rose::kiss:

Happy Monday Justa
Hope you have had a good day, and a great evening.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

Love the yellow sun dress .. and REALLY love the "new" picture you're using!!

And, of course, your wit ..

Oh, and of course, you spectacular body ..

Happy (?) Tuesday!!

There was a yellow sundress in that photo?

lol. yes there was

I'm quite sure the benefits far outweigh any drawbacks. Question is, just how many are you willing to stable. (pmsl)

In fact, I think JustaDomme should have all your followers drop to their knees and kiss that lily-white ass of yours before you push them off with your heel. Let them lay at your feet to service all your wants, needs, desires (clean My room "snap") in your every day way of life, "boy, go fetch my car," and shit like that. You seriously outta strut that leather. Go girl go ... gimme all the leftover scrap (giggles)

How's the dress coming? China dress.

... afterthought: blue smurfs rock in mr. roger's neighborhood down on sesame street with barney

... did you know at KFC I leave the breasts alone but devour the thighs and wings.

Anyways, my leather has arrived at the cobblers and he is sizing and cutting patterns. I'm really looking forward to my gear. Been accessorizing with silver jewelry as I find it on etsy.

haha. and yeah I need to get back with you re dress. i am slacking. and yeah that sounds like one acid laced party. sounds cool

Oh I don't know... there are a couple points I really like about those pics!!!:devil:

ok, so not completely pointless

Have an amazing Monday beautiful lady!!!:rose::kiss:

it was ok. could be worse

Happy Monday pretty lady, hope you're surviving...it's almost over. :kiss:

i survived. now lets see how tuesday goes.

Happy Monday Justa
Hope you have had a good day, and a great evening.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

I made it through yet another monday

Happy Monday and hope you have a fantastic reaminder of the week!

thanks, you too

Love the yellow sun dress .. and REALLY love the "new" picture you're using!!

And, of course, your wit ..

Oh, and of course, you spectacular body ..

Happy (?) Tuesday!!

well thank you. fingers crossed for tuesday.

glowing fucking personality

Better than glowering.

very true

Witchcraft! One bite and I'd be under your spell.;)

haha. more bitchcraft I think

Forgot to say the other day that this is a very pretty bra, obviously the panties are the hot item, I mean they are one off couture, but yep, the bra is v pretty

thank you. bra is freya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back